Cannot re-download game I own

Discus and support Cannot re-download game I own in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently deleted Rainbow Six Siege on my Xbox One because there was an error every time I started it up. I went to the Microsoft Store and looked for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WesleyH01, Aug 8, 2019.

1. WesleyH01
    WesleyH01 Guest

I recently deleted Rainbow Six Siege on my Xbox One because there was an error every time I started it up. I went to the Microsoft Store and looked for it, but the original game that I had bought is not available to download. If anyone knows how to fix
    this please let me know. Thanks!

:)

WesleyH01, Aug 8, 2019
  2. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

3. kRevali Win User

also in that same page posted above you can request to receive a email or xbox message once the problem is fixed so you can try again.
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Wesley

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox forums.

As stated above by Xbox Forums Ambassador Smwutches, there was a service alert that was impeding individuals from being able to launch
    games that they had purchased digitally and even certain apps not functioning correctly for others as well.

Some are still experiencing difficulties even now being able to launch certain content, so the Service Alert is intermittingly affecting some.

At this instance, we would encourage you to follow the links provided by the Xbox Forums Ambassadors to receive more info, or visit the
    Xbox Support Twitter page.

I'm sorry about any confusion or turmoil this might have caused.
  5. Smwutches Win User

6. spiffy939 Win User

One-off download card fail - Borderlands 2

Yeah once the code is used you cannot re-enter it but you should "own" the game on that console now. Its a matter of finding how to download the game. Its a long shot but you could try the "games on demand" section and see if it lets you do the download
    for free.
Thema:

1. Cannot re-download game I own - Similar Threads - Cannot download game

2. I have XBox Game Pass (3 month) but cannot download any games

in XBoX on Windows
    I have XBox Game Pass (3 month) but cannot download any games: I have done all of the steps that are recommended when the installation fails (i.e. making sure I have XBox Game Pass, disabling and then reinstalling XBox game services). The error code is:...
  3. Cannot play downloaded game anymore (0x82d40004)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot play downloaded game anymore (0x82d40004): Hi guys, I've been playing Madden 20 regularly since its release and never had a problem launching it. However, for the past few weeks I couldn't run it or launch it anymore, as I always receive...
  4. Cannot download any games at all.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download any games at all.: I have tried downloading all different games, but it instantly goes to 'installation stopped' with a code 0x87e00005 I can download apps, not a problem. I've changed my DNS to 1.1.1.1 and also...
  5. Cannot change console setting to download games while the console is off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot change console setting to download games while the console is off: Hi, Just bought an Xbox One S today. It seems to be set up ok, but I cant seem to find the settings in Dashboard to keep downloading while the console is off or when I'm watching TV. Thanks...
  6. Cannot download any games on Xbox One X Alpha Skip Ahead

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download any games on Xbox One X Alpha Skip Ahead: I have mentioned this on the Reddit, and was told it was an Xbox.com/status issue. This morning I checked and it said service was good. I tried to download my game again. Still failed. Status...
  7. Cannot download any game from the Xbox Beta PC app

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot download any game from the Xbox Beta PC app: I recently bought a new laptop with which I got a Xbox Game Pass for about a week I played games happily but now when I try download anything from huge Triple A titles to small Indie games its...
  8. Cannot download Xbox 360 games to xbox one x.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download Xbox 360 games to xbox one x.: Hello. I'm having an issue downloading/purchasing xbox 360 titles on xbox one. I get a message that says I have no payment on file. When I try to add a new card through xbox one or on my pc, it...
  9. Cannot download profile when loading back-compat games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download profile when loading back-compat games: I have recently changed my gamertag, I have the new format of gamertag with the suffix at the end. Ever since i changed it, whenever i attempt to play a backwards compatable game, my profile does...
  10. Cannot download Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one backwards compatible games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one backwards compatible games.: I tried connecting to multiple different networks, and i cannot download an xbox 360 profile to save my game. ac319678-14ca-43f5-9d63-444d097f9b73