Cannot re-download game I own

Discus and support Cannot re-download game I own in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently deleted Rainbow Six Siege on my Xbox One because there was an error every time I started it up. I went to the Microsoft Store and looked for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WesleyH01, Aug 8, 2019.

1. WesleyH01
    WesleyH01 Guest

I recently deleted Rainbow Six Siege on my Xbox One because there was an error every time I started it up. I went to the Microsoft Store and looked for it, but the original game that I had bought is not available to download. If anyone knows how to fix
    this please let me know. Thanks!

:)

WesleyH01, Aug 8, 2019
  2. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

3. kRevali Win User

also in that same page posted above you can request to receive a email or xbox message once the problem is fixed so you can try again.
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Wesley

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox forums.

As stated above by Xbox Forums Ambassador Smwutches, there was a service alert that was impeding individuals from being able to launch
    games that they had purchased digitally and even certain apps not functioning correctly for others as well.

Some are still experiencing difficulties even now being able to launch certain content, so the Service Alert is intermittingly affecting some.

At this instance, we would encourage you to follow the links provided by the Xbox Forums Ambassadors to receive more info, or visit the
    Xbox Support Twitter page.

I'm sorry about any confusion or turmoil this might have caused.
  5. Smwutches Win User

6. spiffy939 Win User

One-off download card fail - Borderlands 2

Yeah once the code is used you cannot re-enter it but you should "own" the game on that console now. Its a matter of finding how to download the game. Its a long shot but you could try the "games on demand" section and see if it lets you do the download
    for free.
Thema:

1. Cannot re-download game I own - Similar Threads - Cannot download game

2. Cannot download all Xbox Gold free games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download all Xbox Gold free games: Hello. I've been trying to contact Xbox support which goes unanswered, so now trying here with this question: About three months ago, I stopped being able to download all of the months free games...
  3. Cannot download games on Microsoft Store

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot download games on Microsoft Store: I get the following error messages when trying to update games on the Microsoft Store: Code: 0x80070424 - I get this whenever I try to download Minecraft. [img] Code: 0x80004003 - I get this...
  4. CANNOT DOWNLOAD A GAME

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CANNOT DOWNLOAD A GAME: Mass Effect 2 Overlord Pack, everytime i try it says error will act as if it is downloading all the way to 100% then say download incomplete, i know it isnt my game. i am able to buy and download...
  5. Cannot download Wolfeinstein 2 game with my xbox app(beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot download Wolfeinstein 2 game with my xbox app(beta): I have new xbox game pass and i'm playing some games with new app, xbox(beta). However, when i'm trying to download Wolfeinstein 2, it downloads until 331.8mb and never continues. I have tried to...
  6. cannot download games that require administrator permission (from store and xbox pc app)

in XBoX on Windows
    cannot download games that require administrator permission (from store and xbox pc app): I tried to run the xbox app as administrator but I keep getting the 0x80040154 error. Microsoft store same problem, it says "try again later something happened at our end". I have already reset...
  7. Cannot download games.. stuck on queued in Windows 10 Xbox app (beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot download games.. stuck on queued in Windows 10 Xbox app (beta): installed 2 games with no problems the first couple of days, since 3 or 4 days whenever i try and download something i get instatly stuck on queued even before download starts... is there anything...
  8. Xbox gamepass pc Cannot download some games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gamepass pc Cannot download some games: So i just bought the xbox gamepass on pc and i tried to download Vampyr and Metro Exodus and it gives me this error 0x80070005, can someone help me? 35c226c2-b4dd-4089-933e-796e626ac071
  9. Cannot play games downloaded from the Windows 10 Xbox app (beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot play games downloaded from the Windows 10 Xbox app (beta): First i downloaded Bridge constructor portal which worked perfectly fine, but i then downloaded Metro exodus and did not get the same satisfaction. Unless i start the game in safe mode, it crashes...
  10. Subscribed to PC game pass beta, cannot download games

in XBoX on Windows
    Subscribed to PC game pass beta, cannot download games: Hello, Yesterday I subscribed to the PC game pass beta, and was able to download ARK Survival Evolved easily with no problems. However, now whenever I try to download any game pass game, whenever...