Cannot reach xbox live settings on the website, and cannot remove parental controls set...

Discus and support Cannot reach xbox live settings on the website, and cannot remove parental controls set... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/4026796/microsoft-account-change-childs-xbox-privacy-online-safety-settings I get redirected here every time... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by v0kan, Dec 7, 2019.

1. v0kan
    v0kan Guest

Cannot reach xbox live settings on the website, and cannot remove parental controls set...

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb...ge-childs-xbox-privacy-online-safety-settings

I get redirected here every time I try to reach my xbox live settings, but the link on this page is non-functional. I can reach my microsoft settings, but the parental controls section is empty. However, whenever I try to play a game online, I can't because
    "parental controls are enabled". Has anyone had this issue before? The only way I could get around it was making a new Microsoft account, but I would rather not stay with it because my current account has purchases on it.

:)

v0kan, Dec 7, 2019
  2. RafaelMouraB-DB3E4E3 Win User

Cannot reach xbox live settings on the website, and cannot remove parental controls set over 10 years ago.

3. v0kan Win User

Cannot reach xbox live settings on the website, and cannot remove parental controls set over 10 years ago.

https://i.imgur.com/NGf3EqE.png

Apparently there is no family group. But I have managed to set this account as the "adult" before.
  4. onyxishere Win User

Parental controls won't turn off

Sorry but parental controls are set by the parent when they create an account. If you are under the age of 18 then they cannot be removed and can only be adjusted by the parental account holder.
  5. onyxishere Win User

Changing my nephews Microsoft account

Once a birthday is set on the gamertag it cannot be changed. It will have to age normally and the parent account cannot be removed until he reaches 18.

Perhaps the reason you cannot change the email address associated with the account is because the birth dates do not match.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Permanent Suspension Inquiry After Apeal has been Upheld

The parental accoujt cannot be removed without the child being over 18

And no the age settings cannot be changed
Thema:

1. Cannot reach xbox live settings on the website, and cannot remove parental controls set... - Similar Threads - Cannot reach live

2. Halo Reach: Cannot get past title screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Reach: Cannot get past title screen: Hello, i download halo reach on steam and the game launches and after going through the "343" and Microsoft opening animation screens, it says "press enter to start" when i do, instead of being...
  3. Halo Reach: Cannot get passed startup screen (PC-Steam)

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Reach: Cannot get passed startup screen (PC-Steam): After I changed my gamertag on xbox's website I haven't been able to get passed the startup screen. When I press enter to play I get an error message: "Sign-in error Error encountered while...
  4. Cannot reach the content blocks on the home screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot reach the content blocks on the home screen.: Split from this thread. I've been having the same issue, what happens to me is that it says that it cannot reach the content blocks on the home screen. After trying to sign in i'm brought to a...
  5. Billed twice for Xbox Live and cannot reach any Live Agents

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Billed twice for Xbox Live and cannot reach any Live Agents: Having purchased Xbox Live at Christmas, I received no confirmation receipt to say that the purchase was successful, so I tried again. After the second time, Xbox Live was working again on my Xbox...
  6. I cannot reach the Microsoft Mahjong for 3 days

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot reach the Microsoft Mahjong for 3 days: How come the game Microsoft Jigsaw is not appearing each time I click on it, it disappear. Looked Bassoon68 ec0c9410-783e-42c2-b9f9-33ff6d5d34a6
  7. Cannot play Halo Reach or other Xbox 360 games offline on Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play Halo Reach or other Xbox 360 games offline on Xbox One.: I insert my Halo Reach disc, but it comes up with Install. But the Game is already installed with latest update, so I go to Games & Apps and try to load it there, but comes up with a error message...
  8. cannot fully download the game of halo reach.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot fully download the game of halo reach.: I have redeemed a code of the game [halo reach] and can see it in my download history. But the download progress always be stopped by a downloading error. then i will find a damaged game file...
  9. The Network Location cannot be reached

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Network Location cannot be reached: Every time I try and log onto the Xbox App on my laptop, it tells me the network location cannot be reached. And I therefore cannot log on to the account. What can I do? What more information...
  10. Cannot download or buy Halo Reach for Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download or buy Halo Reach for Xbox One: I tried downloading Halo Reach for Xbox One and it isn't working. I got to the page where it says you have to buy it in a bundle so I did and the next page doesn't work. I tried buying it on my PC...