Cannot receive a verification code and multiple linked problems

Discus and support Cannot receive a verification code and multiple linked problems in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi Rencently when I tried to connect to my microsoft account i was asked to verify my identity to "secure my account". So writing the email address of... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Esteban Roy, Aug 6, 2022 at 3:22 AM.

1. Esteban Roy
    Esteban Roy Guest

Hi

Rencently when I tried to connect to my microsoft account i was asked to verify my identity to "secure my account". So writing the email address of the account and then writing the code i was supposed to receive.

Here comes the problem. I get no codes. No matter how hard I try. and no phone is linked to my acount so no other option.

and before anyone asks

- yes I'm 100% sure its not a typo problem from my part

- I have whitelisted the mail domains from microsoft

- I have tried to fill a recovery form and it was declined even tho i know for a fact 90% of the informations i provided are correct

- I have explored every nook and cranny of the support website with no helpful resource found

- when trying to reset the password of said account i am still receiving no email

I would have left this aside and used this new account i created for the sake of this forum as my new main if not for the fact that the locked account has an active game pass subscription and I would get billed every month for a service i cannot access

If anyone can help me it'd be very welcome

:)

Esteban Roy, Aug 6, 2022 at 3:22 AM
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Esteban

Sorry to hear that, usually when the code doesn't arrive that means that you're not typing correctly the email address.

If you check the next page (after you put the email) it says something like "if you wrote the email correctly you're going to receive the code"

If you're more than sure that's the email, in case you're using a VPN, proxy, DNS filtering or similar service. Please disable the ones that you have

If the above is not applicable to you, please try using a different wifi network or a different device

Let me know how it goes, I'll be waiting
    Greetings
  3. Mango64HD Win User

Xbox Live Gold it's gone.

I have a similiar problem. My code was accepted, but I was unable to use it. It only says: Code was accepted, but I cannot proceed. And I did not receive a verification email.
  4. DerrickJones7 Win User

Microsoft Support

I tried that but the problem is that i can not receive verification codes
  5. Spaceman Creg Win User

My Xbox live account is gone forever! I can't get one!

Did you link a mobile phone number to your account?

If so, use that to receive a verification code via text or a call.
  6. Mr Liquidifier Win User

Not receiving sms verification code

I have the same problem. I had bought in game items before via mobile. But now its asking for a verification code which was sent to my mobile which i never received. And there is no option to receive the verification code on any email. Its not the mobile
    operators problem too. Please fix it and help me out here
Thema:

1. Cannot receive a verification code and multiple linked problems - Similar Threads - Cannot receive verification

2. I cannot play any of my XBOX games ( sniper elite 5, fh5, amongus) I keep receiving errors...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play any of my XBOX games ( sniper elite 5, fh5, amongus) I keep receiving errors...: [img] [img] [img] I do not know what is causing the problem 1fd73c96-e4de-4a08-a0f9-fb970ba3009e
  3. Cannot Open Xbox Games on PC - Receiving Error Code 0x800700c1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Open Xbox Games on PC - Receiving Error Code 0x800700c1: Hello, This is day 5 of not being able to open any Xbox Games on my PC. I have updated where updates are available and to no avail. Any other game platform works. Steam, Epic games, Battle.net...
  4. I cannot receive game invites from xbox players on Call of Duty Warzone

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot receive game invites from xbox players on Call of Duty Warzone: Hello, Since I have had my PC (Beginning of May 2021), I have not been able to receive invites when I play CoD Warzone. It only happens when Xbox players send it to me. It doesn't even work in...
  5. Received message from XBOX Live that a game was available on Game Pass, but I cannot find it

in XBoX on Windows
    Received message from XBOX Live that a game was available on Game Pass, but I cannot find it: [img] I received this message on my XBOX account 2 days ago. It says that Farming Simulator 19 is now available on Game Pass on both console and PC. I am unable to find it on either platform. The...
  6. [HELP] xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows cannot be used.

in XBoX on Windows
    [HELP] xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows cannot be used.: I bought an xbox 360 wireless receiver and an Xbox 360 Controller from an online auction site. It seems that the seller was using Windows 10 version 1909. It is said that the controller and...
  7. Cannot receive Xbox party invites or game invites

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot receive Xbox party invites or game invites: For months I have had an issue where I do not recieve party or game invites my friends invite and I do not recieve. For a while it fixed and now its back please help....
  8. Ordered 2k21 Mamba Edition on Next Gen but received standard version and cannot play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ordered 2k21 Mamba Edition on Next Gen but received standard version and cannot play it: Pre-ordered the 100$ Mamba edition of 2k21 next gen. Did not see the game available in my library. I went into microsoft store. The only version I had access to was the standard version. So I...
  9. : Cannot get Xbox One X to turn on my Yamaha RX770A receiver

in XBoX TV Hardware
    : Cannot get Xbox One X to turn on my Yamaha RX770A receiver: : Cannot get Xbox One X to turn on my Yamaha RX770A receiver When I got this Xbox One X console a couple of weeks ago I had it setup to turn my receiver on when the console turned on but now it...
  10. I am under my friend family member to receive xbox live but I cannot play nor do I have...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I am under my friend family member to receive xbox live but I cannot play nor do I have...: So I am under my friend family member to get xbox live but I can't access it nor can I play. So I thought it had to do something with xbox unlimited live that I have been subscribed to but that...