Cannot recover my account

Discus and support Cannot recover my account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Is there someway to actually talk to a customer support person for microsoft? My account is locked because the password was entered wrong and now I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ChelseaJohnson2, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Cannot recover my account

Is there someway to actually talk to a customer support person for microsoft? My account is locked because the password was entered wrong and now I cannot recover my account. It's been almost a week, I've been trying and no one from microsoft gets back
    to me. I get an email saying they will get back to me in 24hrs and they dont. I can't use my email or my gamer tag for xbox. I'm getting really frustrated.

:)

ChelseaJohnson2, Feb 14, 2019
  2. zzKILLAH216zz Win User

cannot recover my account.

80151006 .. ive talked with someone on the phone for 2 hours and they couldnt figure it out
  3. Mister Taurus Win User

cannot recover my account

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear about this issue. Proving account ownership requires a certain amount of knowledge of the account. If you aren't able to prove
    ownership of the account we recommend reaching out to our
    phone team to look to into this further. Happy gaming!
  4. MisterFizzle Win User

That sounds great Vagabond,

Please let us know if you have further support needs.

Happy gaming!
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there Chelsea,

Sorry to hear you are running into this problem with your account. I understand you are trying to get a hold of support but have you tried following the Account Recovery Support page?

When you can't sign in to your Microsoft account

You can always
    Contact Xbox Support
    if you would like to speak to a representative. Once you click on the link go ahead and follow the next steps.

Step 1: Select Xbox One

Step 2: Select "See other options"

Under Password & Security select "Online Safety"

Step 3: Select "Show contact options"

Step 4: Request a call from support.

Give this a try and let us know if this has helped.
  6. ChelseaJohnson2 Win User

Hmm. Should I request a call back off my console? I don't see where that is an option on the website? Xbox support website spins me in circles never providing any real solutions. I can't find a phone number or email to contact. Ive tried to recover the
    account, several times, I'm told they cant verify ownership. Can I just add my xbox gamer tag to a new email? I barely use that email anyway. I really just want my gamer tag and my xbox live up and going again.
Thema:

1. Cannot recover my account - Similar Threads - Cannot recover account

2. Cannot log into my microsoft account (forgot password and cannot recover)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot log into my microsoft account (forgot password and cannot recover): So the Microsoft account I have used to be my brothers old account but he turned it over to me years ago and started a new one. I've had this account since like 2015 or 2016. That was when I had...
  3. 账号被盗无法找回密码 [Mod Translation-Stolen account cannot recover password]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    账号被盗无法找回密码 [Mod Translation-Stolen account cannot recover password]: 我的账号 年前用我母亲手机号注册,但没过多久她就把手机注销了,这 年我忘了更换手机号,然后那个人就把我母亲以前的手机号登陆微软,把我账号密 改了,还把安全邮箱改成了他的QQ邮箱,我的QQ邮箱也可以作为账号登陆,但找不回密 !还不能重新注册,这严重影响了我的权益!我希望能得到一个合理的解决方案。 [Mod translation-My account was registered with...
  4. Got Games Recovered From Bad Hard Drive Cannot Figure Out How to Get XBOX to Read Recovered...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got Games Recovered From Bad Hard Drive Cannot Figure Out How to Get XBOX to Read Recovered...: I recently had my external hard drive go bad so I could not install any new games. The company acknowledged this and was able to recover my files from the hard drive and transfer them to a new...
  5. SOMEONE HAS STILEN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT AND I CANNOT RECOVER IT TO GET IT CLOSED

in XBoX Accessibility
    SOMEONE HAS STILEN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT AND I CANNOT RECOVER IT TO GET IT CLOSED: SOME LOW LIFE CALLED (Mod Removed - Personal Information) HAS STOLEN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT AND CHANGED ALL THE DETAILS AND I CANNOT RECOVER IT TO CLOSE THE ACCOUNT. THEY WERE ABLE TO PURCHASE...
  6. Cannot sign in or recover password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot sign in or recover password: Split from this thread. So what was the actual issue with Microsoft because I have the same problem. And I have waited for a live person to call me back and hasn't called yet....
  7. cannot recover my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    cannot recover my account: so i created a account called NGAD Atum32 and i had a 5 rep profile (had this account long ago in the xbox 360 aura) and one day i lost my account .. i created a fake email account so when i...
  8. Cannot recover account. Please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot recover account. Please help!: I recently bought a new xbox 360 and I went to log into my account only to realize that I didn't remember the password. It has been several years since I have had to log into that account and so I...
  9. Lost account and cannot recover, called Microsoft and now I'm getting an escalation, what ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost account and cannot recover, called Microsoft and now I'm getting an escalation, what ...: Hey all. First off let me say that this is not the account in talking about, this is another account. For about two years now my account has been blocked. I stopped playing Xbox live in 2011...
  10. Cannot recover account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot recover account.: Alright, so I made an Xbox Live account a few years back using a comcast.net domain email address. I stopped playing Xbox for a while and I came back to it to find out that I needed to input my...