Cannot redeem DBZ: Battle of Gods movie from Year One email

Discus and support Cannot redeem DBZ: Battle of Gods movie from Year One email in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I dont see a code in the email or the site that it takes me to. I click on the Download link for the movie and it takes me to Xbox Video, but when I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by forrestab, Dec 2, 2014.

1. forrestab
    forrestab Guest

I dont see a code in the email or the site that it takes me to. I click on the Download link for the movie and it takes me to Xbox Video, but when I click on the movie there is no free option. I am not sure if it is me or video.

:)

forrestab, Dec 2, 2014
  2. Xbox One Year 1 Celebration

I got the gamerpic, theme, Rental of Forward Unto Dawn and DBZ Battle of the Gods, and Season 1 pack of DBZ and Limbo. That was nice wasn't expecting anything actually.

Flint SithLord, Dec 2, 2014
  3. Dragon Ball Z: Battle of the Gods

I have clicked the link in the year one email to watch the DBZ movie, but then it says to pay $4 to rent the movie in SD and $5 to rent in HD. What am I doing wrong?

EtherealSaphire, Dec 2, 2014
  4. forrestab
    forrestab Guest

"Both Dragon Ball Z rentals are only available from November 21 - December 5, 2014." quoted from the bottom of the site.

forrestab, Dec 3, 2014
  5. forrestab Win User

"Both Dragon Ball Z rentals are only available from November 21 - December 5, 2014." quoted from the bottom of the site.
  6. Flint SithLord Win User

Xbox One Year 1 Celebration

I got the gamerpic, theme, Rental of Forward Unto Dawn and DBZ Battle of the Gods, and Season 1 pack of DBZ and Limbo. That was nice wasn't expecting anything actually.
  7. Defy Lightning Win User

Dragonball Z Battle of Z

No one else was interested about this? Guess we're the only DBZ fans left lol. :p

This is pulled from Amazon.

Expansive Environments - Discover huge open areas to unleash your ki blast power

New Battle Gameplay - Revolutionary melee mode in a Dragon Ball game

Team Focused - Co-op battles online up to 4-players

Multiplayer - Experience up to 8-player VS. in Battle Royale mode

New Playable Character - The most powerful form of Goku (Super Saiyan GOD) from the recent Dragon Ball Z animated movie is included in the game

And pretty much the first 4 are all true. I'm excited about the 5th one. I wonder if he's stronger than SSJ4 Gogeta. :O
  8. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Greatest battle

The geatest battle scene in a games was the lord of the rings from years ago. It had the big battle scene from the two towers movie and there were so many characters on the screen and the game didn't slow down.
  9. HefinTheGreat Win User

This game is not available for India?

Thema:

1. Cannot redeem DBZ: Battle of Gods movie from Year One email - Similar Threads - Cannot redeem DBZ

2. I cannot redeem discord nitro?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot redeem discord nitro?: I just recently purchased Xbox game pass ultimate but when I went to go claim my free discord nitro it always just brings me the games with gold page. Why wont it let me redeem it?...
  3. Cannot redeem xbox 360 games with gold from online store within a browser, Xbox One or Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem xbox 360 games with gold from online store within a browser, Xbox One or Xbox...: Soooo I'm having this problem from quite some time.... I'm not able to redeem the Xbox 360 games with gold from the browser or the xbox one console or the xbox app. I've tried both Chrome browser...
  4. Cannot redeem X Box Live Gold code on my X Box One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem X Box Live Gold code on my X Box One: Please help. When I try to redeem a X Box Live Gold code I get an error: Something went wrong our side. Try again later. fde7e547-424a-4004-84a4-d618f6332d00
  5. Cannot redeem Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot redeem Game Pass Code: Hi there, I was at gamescom this year. At the xbox booth i won a pass for 6 months of game pass ultimate. Recently I wanted to activate the pass, so I rubbed the code on the card free und typed...
  6. Cannot redeem a game gifted from another region

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem a game gifted from another region: A friend from another country gifted me wwe 2k20. When I try to redeem the code from the email, an error message shows up : "Contact the seller to receive a working code in your geographic area....
  7. Cannot redeem Gears of war 3 code n Xbox ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem Gears of war 3 code n Xbox ONE: HI Xbox team, I bought : Gears of war 4 - ok Gears ultimate version - Ok Gears 2 - OK And gears 3 don't work. i have the same message i see in all others post.... You can’t acquire this...
  8. El token expiró y no se puede canjear [Translate] The token expired and cannot be redeemed

in XBoX on Mobile
    El token expiró y no se puede canjear [Translate] The token expired and cannot be redeemed: tengo 5 targetas de regalo que me da en cada una 1 mes de xbox live pero cuando lo quiero cangear me dice lo siguiente El token expiró y no se puede canjear y ya probe con las 5 y me sale lo...
  9. 16 Digit Game Pass Code Received, Cannot Figure Out Where to Redeem, No Website Given

in XBoX on Windows
    16 Digit Game Pass Code Received, Cannot Figure Out Where to Redeem, No Website Given: Hi There! I received an Xbox Game Pass for PC code for picking up one of the new Ryzen CPUs. I have a 16 digit code that I cannot figure out where to redeem. There is no website provided with the...
  10. I cannot redeem a game on computer, but it is for computer also.

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot redeem a game on computer, but it is for computer also.: When I want to redeem it it says "Contact who you got this code from. We can't redeem it." What should I do? I am so worried, I can redeem it in my country, but I don't understand why I cant...