Cannot redeem Minecraft Bedrock edition code

Discus and support Cannot redeem Minecraft Bedrock edition code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Minecraft Java Edition a really long time ago, so I have a code for Minecraft: Bedrock Edition in my Mojang account. I finally went to try to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kekker19, Mar 6, 2020.

1. Kekker19
    Kekker19 Guest

I bought Minecraft Java Edition a really long time ago, so I have a code for Minecraft: Bedrock Edition in my Mojang account. I finally went to try to redeem it, and the Microsoft store is telling me it has already been redeemed. The game is not on my
    account. How can I redeem the game?

:)

Kekker19, Mar 6, 2020
  2. blueamcat Win User

3. Paddel06 Win User

Minecraft Earth Skin

The skin is only usable on the Bedrock Editions of Minecraft, so you cannot use it in the Java Edition.

You will get a code through email which can be entered on
    redeem.microsoft.com
    , after which you can download the skin as a DLC for the Windows 10 or Xbox Edition of Minecraft.
  4. Ackis Win User

Minecraft Windows 10

When I had the java version, I was given a code for the bedrock edition which I redeemed on the Microsoft store.
  5. Miletius Win User

Why can't I download Minecraft from the Microsoft Store? (I use a Surface Pro)

Ok, but is the Windows version of Minecraft, Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Cross-Plataform) or Minecraft Java Edition (Only Pc)?
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Minecraft Favorites Pack

Thema:

1. Cannot redeem Minecraft Bedrock edition code - Similar Threads - Cannot redeem Minecraft

2. Cannot redeem code for Gears 5 Ultimate Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem code for Gears 5 Ultimate Edition: Hello world! I purchased in Romania an xbox one X Gears 5 Special Edition and when i try to redeem a code of Gears 5 ( Ultimate Edition and Gears of War 4) and Gears of War: Ultimate edition are...
  3. I cannot redeem a code of Gears 5 Ultimate Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot redeem a code of Gears 5 Ultimate Edition.: Hello world! I purchased in Romania an xbox one X Gears 5 Special Edition and when i try to redeem a code of Gears 5 ( Ultimate Edition and Gears of War 4) and Gears of War: Ultimate edition are...
  4. I cannot Redeem a Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition code from Mojang: Error Code:...

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot Redeem a Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition code from Mojang: Error Code:...: I have owned Minecraft for years, and recently due to quarantine, I would love to play with my friends through crossplay. Unfortunately, when I went to redeem my code it gave me this Error Message...
  5. I cannot redeem the results of players who are members of the Xbox game pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot redeem the results of players who are members of the Xbox game pass Ultimate: I activated my 1 month Xbox game pass Ultimate card, but I can't redeem Perks for this special privileges and I'm sure I'm logged into the account that has the Xbox game pass Ultimate clearly...
  6. Cannot buy nor redeem Xbox 360 games from Marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot buy nor redeem Xbox 360 games from Marketplace: Hello, I've seen this question asked many times but it is still a problem that cannot be ignored. Whenever I try to buy (or redeem, for example from Live Gold subscription) an Xbox 360 game...
  7. I cannot redeem Microsoft reward points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cannot redeem Microsoft reward points: I have Microsoft reward points that I want to use to buy Xbox gift cards. Every time I try to redeem those points I get this: " There's an issue with your account or order Please contact...
  8. Gift Card redeemed on account (in-game) and cannot access funds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift Card redeemed on account (in-game) and cannot access funds: Hello, My daughter redeemed a Gift Card while on her profile for some Minecraft texture packs, but her account is not the main XBL GOLD account. The main XBL GOLD account was also logged into the...
  9. Black friday gift dont work "This token has expired and cannot be redeemed."

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Black friday gift dont work "This token has expired and cannot be redeemed.": Hello. I received a message from Xbox live in my console and it says this: ""Black Friday discounts start this week! Deals will be available until Cyber Monday on 12/2/19. To celebrate, here's a...
  10. I cannot play games that I redeemed with a code.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play games that I redeemed with a code.: I am not able to play Battlefield 1 even though I redeemed it with a code. I stopped using my accounts for a few months then I recently purchased a xbox one X, when I downloaded ny profile I...