CANNOT REFUND BLAIR WITCH

Discus and support CANNOT REFUND BLAIR WITCH in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; CANNOT REFUND BLAIR WITCH.... IT CAME OUT TODAY AND I SEE IT IS ON GAMEPASS... I OWN GAMEPASS AND PAID $30! I WENT TO THE REFUND PAGE ON MICROSOFT AND... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by a IL II A S, Sep 2, 2019.

1. a IL II A S
    a IL II A S Guest

CANNOT REFUND BLAIR WITCH.... IT CAME OUT TODAY AND I SEE IT IS ON GAMEPASS... I OWN GAMEPASS AND PAID $30! I WENT TO THE REFUND PAGE ON MICROSOFT AND IT WAS NOT ONE OF THE GAMES THAT WAS ELIGIBLE FOR A REFUND???? WHY! Guess what... I like spending my
    money wisely... I wish microsoft would tell you to wait if you already own gamepass... or at least give me the option to refund.

:)

a IL II A S, Sep 2, 2019
  2. a IL II A S Win User

because i didnt watch E3 ...... nah thanks tho...
  3. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

Could you answer the refund form?
  4. playgirlkayls Win User

This has happened to me a few times on both Xbox and PlayStation. I personally didnt try to get a refund but i agree it would be nice for those that don't watch E3 or for those that may have forgotten to have a heads up upon purchase of games
  5. a IL II A S Win User

The refund page doesnt give me an option so I guess I have to call.
  6. bowski477 Win User

Thema:

1. CANNOT REFUND BLAIR WITCH - Similar Threads - CANNOT REFUND BLAIR

2. Bought a game which is not working and cannot get a refund!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game which is not working and cannot get a refund!: I bought a game (FIFA 19 legacy for XBOX 360). Downloaded it and turns out I cannot play it as it says the region is wrong. The region can't be wrong - I'm in Israel, I bought the game on their...
  3. Cannot request refund, submit button is grayed out.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot request refund, submit button is grayed out.: I've been trying for hours to refund DLC for a game on Xbox One that I do not own but the Submit button is grayed out and I cannot submit it even though I've filled out every box. I've tried...
  4. I cannot refund a game I bought on the online microsoft store.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cannot refund a game I bought on the online microsoft store.: Today I bought Titanfall 2 deluxe edition, but after realizing it was the version only available for the Xbox 1 I quickly tried to request a refund. I realize now it was a stupid mistake to make,...
  5. Bought a game twice and cannot refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game twice and cannot refund: I bought sea of thieves on my microsoft account where it said that i could not download it anywhere, so i bought it at my xbox account on my pc afterwards. I cannot return my game from my...
  6. How do I request a refund? Cannot access link..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I request a refund? Cannot access link..: I accidetly ordered a game and failed to push "this is a gift." Now I have game intended for my grandson! Refund site is not responsive! keep bringing me back to beginning....
  7. Same as others - lost all and cannot sign in. Refund or repair Microsoft please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Same as others - lost all and cannot sign in. Refund or repair Microsoft please: Same as others - lost all and cannot sign in. Refund or repair Microsoft please. Game will not sign me in. Gives a message eventually - 'This in App purchase is no longer available in Microsoft...
  8. Ark: SE Cannot Run - Request A Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark: SE Cannot Run - Request A Refund: I'd like to request a refund on Ark Survival Evolved because I cannot run it well at all. It's laggy, and it bugged my SSD. I cannot run a game that needs optimization like that. It runs fine on...
  9. I bought a game that cannot be saved reliably. Microsoft refuses refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a game that cannot be saved reliably. Microsoft refuses refund: I purchased a game in August, Pier Solar and the Great Architects. Played for a few hours. Saved. Upon coming back realized my save was GONE. I googled the issue, this has existed for THREE...
  10. Cannot login and cannot get refunded for live subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot login and cannot get refunded for live subscription: My son setup up a live account with a year's subscription. The console first console had issues and we returned it. We purchased a new Xbox one. My son cannot remember his password. We have tried...