cannot reinstall game

Discus and support cannot reinstall game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I own Hidden City/Hidden Objects. It crashed on me twice, so I uninstalled it and want to reinstall it. I have tried everything, but it will not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KristenMowafy, Sep 9, 2019.

1. cannot reinstall game

I own Hidden City/Hidden Objects. It crashed on me twice, so I uninstalled it and want to reinstall it. I have tried everything, but it will not reinstall. Any advice?

:)

KristenMowafy, Sep 9, 2019
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

cannot reinstall game

Hey, I'm unfamiliar with that game so I did a little bit of searching on the internet about it. I believe I found the right game and the right developer for it. So I found the link to their support website. Hopefully you can send a support ticket through
    their troubleshooting link because if uninstalling and reinstalling it (a classic fix-all-go-to) doesn't work, you may need official help.

Here it is:

https://support.g5e.com/hc/en-us
  3. Zero420override Win User

cannot reinstall game

You can also reach out to the Xbox Support team from this link Here:Customer Support

I hope one of these methods helps in solving your issue.

Keep Calm & Game On!
  4. JPayne9901 Win User

cannot reinstall game

hey there, Kristen

have you tried to hard reset your console?

Hold Power Button For 10 Seconds Until The Console Has Completely Turned Off!

see if this resolves your issue if it doesn't please let us know :)
  5. Ligardian Win User

Cannot reinstall a game (Dauntless).

My home console setting is still set for my friend I think. I can try to get in touch with my friend to see if that can work.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Cannot reinstall a game (Dauntless).

Hi Ligardian,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We recommend first to check the home console setting. Make sure it is still set to your friend. You can also have him try and uninstall and reinstall his profile on the console. You can try to remove the home console and
    then set it back to home. This does not use a switch if you do not switch to another console. So basically go to the home console setting remove home console, wait a minute then set home console again. As dauntless is a free game you should be able to get
    it on your profile with no issues. Some games might be from game pass, and if he lost the subscription you wont be able to access them as they are not owned.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

cannot reinstall game

1. cannot reinstall game - Similar Threads - cannot reinstall game

2. I bought battlefield 1, and cannot reinstall.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought battlefield 1, and cannot reinstall.: 3 years ago when bf1 cam out i bought it, a few times ive uninstalled and reinstalled like how you usually can without an issue because you own the game. Now i want to reinstall after not playing...
  3. Random Games keep disappearing with need to Reinstall. Also cannot install media player or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Random Games keep disappearing with need to Reinstall. Also cannot install media player or...: About a week ago games started disappearing from my Xbox One, It's so annoying because I'm having to reinstall them all. These are former games with gold games and game pass games. I'm also unable...
  4. Cannot reinstall a game (Dauntless).

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot reinstall a game (Dauntless).: I cannot reinstall Dauntless. Before, when I attempt to launch the game, I would get the error code 0x82D40003. However, even when the owner did logged in, they reported there were some games...
  5. Cannot Reinstall The Bard's Tale IV: Director's Cut on PC with XBox (beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Reinstall The Bard's Tale IV: Director's Cut on PC with XBox (beta): I had originally downloaded and installed The Bard's Tale IV through the XBox app on Windows 10. I then used the app to uninstall the game as I added another drive to store this and future...
  6. cannot reinstall minecraft on laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    cannot reinstall minecraft on laptop: my hard drive broke down.. had to get new hard drive for my laptop... after reinstalling the windows 10, later i found out i cannot install minecraft which i previously owned (and payed for it).....
  7. Cancelled installation taking up disk space - cannot reinstall or delete files?

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancelled installation taking up disk space - cannot reinstall or delete files?: Hi all, Yesterday, I tried to download The Outer Wilds, and my connection was bad, so I cancelled the download. Today, I tried again, except I don't have enough disk space anymore, because the...
  8. Cannot launch Slay the Spire or reinstall it

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot launch Slay the Spire or reinstall it: I have been playing Slay the Spire without any issues through XGP on PC for the last couple weeks. Since yesterday, I have been unable to launch the game whether through the start menu or the Xbox...
  9. Deleted Fortnite application and cannot reinstall. It shows that I own the game in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deleted Fortnite application and cannot reinstall. It shows that I own the game in the...: Deleted Fortnite application and cannot reinstall. It shows that I own the game in the Microsoft Store but not in my games and apps. bdb1ccb3-a193-4eca-ba48-741bf5ef4d11
  10. Cannot reinstall games that I already own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot reinstall games that I already own: I have been playing Microsoft Puzzle for quite some time. The game would not reinstall and the message was that the purchase can't be completed, error code 0xc03f300d. I have had various Microsoft...