cannot reinstall game

Discus and support cannot reinstall game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I own Hidden City/Hidden Objects. It crashed on me twice, so I uninstalled it and want to reinstall it. I have tried everything, but it will not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KristenMowafy, Sep 9, 2019.

1. cannot reinstall game

I own Hidden City/Hidden Objects. It crashed on me twice, so I uninstalled it and want to reinstall it. I have tried everything, but it will not reinstall. Any advice?

:)

KristenMowafy, Sep 9, 2019
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

cannot reinstall game

Hey, I'm unfamiliar with that game so I did a little bit of searching on the internet about it. I believe I found the right game and the right developer for it. So I found the link to their support website. Hopefully you can send a support ticket through
    their troubleshooting link because if uninstalling and reinstalling it (a classic fix-all-go-to) doesn't work, you may need official help.

Here it is:

https://support.g5e.com/hc/en-us
  3. Zero420override Win User

cannot reinstall game

You can also reach out to the Xbox Support team from this link Here:Customer Support

I hope one of these methods helps in solving your issue.

Keep Calm & Game On!
  4. JPayne9901 Win User

cannot reinstall game

hey there, Kristen

have you tried to hard reset your console?

Hold Power Button For 10 Seconds Until The Console Has Completely Turned Off!

see if this resolves your issue if it doesn't please let us know :)
  5. Wackman28yo Win User

Problem with DLC on Xbox 360

Should I uninstall the games than reinstall them?

Edit: and the expansions?

Edit 2: you cannot uninstall the games without uninstalling the game saves.
  6. Radiant Sword X Win User

Payday 2 Chrome Wave

Try uninstalling and reinstall the entire game and contents. Don't worry about game saves. They cannot be deleted unless you choose to delete everywhere.
Thema:

cannot reinstall game

1. cannot reinstall game - Similar Threads - cannot reinstall game

2. Cannot launch Slay the Spire or reinstall it

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot launch Slay the Spire or reinstall it: I have been playing Slay the Spire without any issues through XGP on PC for the last couple weeks. Since yesterday, I have been unable to launch the game whether through the start menu or the Xbox...
  3. Xbox One X - Firmware Error - Cannot reinstall - Please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - Firmware Error - Cannot reinstall - Please help!: Hi, I am new to xbox and have recently bought my first ever Xbox (second hand, not brand new), it's an Xbox One X and i absolutely love it! I've only had it a couple of weeks so far i have only...
  4. Deleted Fortnite application and cannot reinstall. It shows that I own the game in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deleted Fortnite application and cannot reinstall. It shows that I own the game in the...: Deleted Fortnite application and cannot reinstall. It shows that I own the game in the Microsoft Store but not in my games and apps. bdb1ccb3-a193-4eca-ba48-741bf5ef4d11
  5. STILL CANNOT REINSTALL MICROSOFT BINGO

in XBoX Games and Apps
    STILL CANNOT REINSTALL MICROSOFT BINGO: I am still unable to reinstall Microsoft Bingo. I have tried for 3 month now, and keep getting the same error code 0x80D02017. All this is from the last Microsoft Windows 10 Upgrade. I have had...
  6. Cannot reinstall games that I already own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot reinstall games that I already own: I have been playing Microsoft Puzzle for quite some time. The game would not reinstall and the message was that the purchase can't be completed, error code 0xc03f300d. I have had various Microsoft...
  7. Cannot reinstall Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot reinstall Minecraft: I had a bug on my minecraft so i tried to uninstall and reinstall the game to fixe the bug but i couldn't find the original one so my minecraft is gone and i don't know what to do Thanks...
  8. I cannot reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection from Store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection from Store.: I have reset and reregistered the store. I can download other apps in my library but when I go to the Solitaire Collection it either shuts the store or tells me I. must have it on my hard...
  9. Hitman uninstalled it's self and I cannot reinstall it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman uninstalled it's self and I cannot reinstall it.: I purchased hitman the full experience from the xbox store i then download it, it worked fine for a few weeks however yesterday I turned on my xbox and hitman was in ready to install ,I then tried...
  10. i cannot get marvel heroes omega to reinstall

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cannot get marvel heroes omega to reinstall: im having an issue trying to get marvel heroes omega to reinstall, i go to reinstall it and it says "installation stopped" and i know i have enough storage space for it because i recently cleared...