Cannot remap Share button on PC (Xbox Accessories app Version 300.2202.25001.1) but...

Discus and support Cannot remap Share button on PC (Xbox Accessories app Version 300.2202.25001.1) but... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; In an official Xbox article Microsoft states that it's possible to remap the "share button" from a PC through the Xbox Accessories app. However, this... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/shaggytoph, Jun 15, 2022.

1. Cannot remap Share button on PC (Xbox Accessories app Version 300.2202.25001.1) but...

In an official Xbox article Microsoft states that it's possible to remap the "share button" from a PC through the Xbox Accessories app. However, this is not possible because when you enter in the app, there's no "share button" in the lists of buttons to choose. This PC is on the Beta Ring but I tried from other PCs that aren't in any insider ring & said feature isn't present there either.

This is the article I'm referring to, in the "Remapping" section there's a "On a PC" part which explains is possible to remap it in PC: What's this Share button on my controller? | Xbox Support

I have the controller that came with my Series Console & just bought another, the app doesn't work in none of them.

I tried reaching out with Xbox Support over twitter but they just tell me to reinstall the app, which isn't helping.

submitted by /u/shaggytoph
    [link] [comments]

/u/shaggytoph, Jun 15, 2022
  2. DanielKing221 Win User

Elite Gen 1

You can remap buttons using your Xbox Accessories app on your Xbox One
  3. Mister Maka Win User

A LITTLE ATENTION HERE PLZ

Hey there RavnusLock.

Thanks a ton for dropping by the Xbox Forums to share this! Awesome to see his gameplay of Overwatch on Xbox One! Currently we do not offer controllers specifically developed for this with disabilities, but we do offer the ability to change button mapping via
    the
    Xbox Accessories App
    . Hopefully changing the button mapping assists with some of his Xbox gaming!

Again, thanks a ton for sharing Mateus and if you have any questions on how to remap buttons, let us know :)
  4. MateusFontana Win User

Remote Play button configuration

I understand, in this case, if you are on a mobile device, as I said, the remapping of the control will not work, as it does not have the accessory app for changing the buttons. Remapping will only work on your computer or your Xbox.
  5. sandy the hippy Win User

My controller will not select when I push "Y"

You may have changed button mapping.

Here's a guide to using the Accesories app to remap the buttons. Try it out ti see if you changed the Y button and let us know if it solves your issue.

>>remapping guide - click me <<
  6. gds1972 Win User

X-Box One B button is unresponsive!

If you are using a Windows 10 PC you could try installing the Xbox Accessories app on your PC and then use it to temporally remap the B button to either the A, X or Y on your controller to see if responds any better as this highlight a possible controller
    fault.
Thema:

Cannot remap Share button on PC (Xbox Accessories app Version 300.2202.25001.1) but...

1. Cannot remap Share button on PC (Xbox Accessories app Version 300.2202.25001.1) but... - Similar Threads - Cannot remap Share

2. I cannot get access to Xbox Web Chats or Calls

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot get access to Xbox Web Chats or Calls: For the about the past week and a half I've been trying to contact Xbox services about my account getting hacked into and I have not been able to contact anyone about the problem I've been trying...
  3. Mojang account uses a gmail account that no longer exists, so any verification cannot be...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mojang account uses a gmail account that no longer exists, so any verification cannot be...: I've had my Mojang account for 13 years, and have been playing Minecraft since. Today, though, I learned that I need to migrate my account to Microsoft. When I try to, though, I need to verify...
  4. lost my 360 account, and don't remember the password, but cannot change the password.

in XBoX Accessibility
    lost my 360 account, and don't remember the password, but cannot change the password.: I had forgotten the password to my account "Legoshifour" and have tried for a year or so on and off to get it back, to no avail. It is apparently because the email associated with the account is...
  5. Migrated Mojang account to Microsoft, now cannot play Minecraft JAVA Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Migrated Mojang account to Microsoft, now cannot play Minecraft JAVA Edition: Hello, I recently migrated (against my desire and better judgment) my Mojang account to my Microsoft account. Immediately, I lost the ability to play Minecraft Java Edition on my Windows 10 PC. I...
  6. cannot join realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot join realm: Hey, I recently got on bedrock cause of the new merge that happened yesterday, I have full access to all settings and stuff. But my game still thinks the settings are on no joining the internet or...
  7. Cannot Switch Xbox Account - Windows 11 PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Switch Xbox Account - Windows 11 PC: It feels like the Xbox app has now been intentionally designed to stop you being able to switch accounts for Xbox on PC. I have an email address for Windows which is separate from my old...
  8. Cannot redeem Minecraft Bedrock Edition despite having Minecraft Java Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem Minecraft Bedrock Edition despite having Minecraft Java Edition: After Minecraft Java Edition and Bedrock Edition were merged, they gave out Bedrock Edition to users who already own Java Edition. On the store, it would show 'get' instead of 'buy' for users who...
  9. My account was permanently banned for no reason and I cannot submit a case review is there...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was permanently banned for no reason and I cannot submit a case review is there...: On june 9th 2022 I was in a party with one of my friends when All of a sudden I was permanently banned and I cannot submit a case review is there anyway that I can still get my account back...
  10. Xbox Series X - crashes multiple times every use - Cannot submit ticket for service

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X - crashes multiple times every use - Cannot submit ticket for service: Hi all, Looking for help. My Xbox series X (purchased in April 2022) is crashing while playing multiple games. Crash = game/application quits to the xbox home screen and you have to re-load the...