Cannot remember the mail I used to my microsoft account

Discus and support Cannot remember the mail I used to my microsoft account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have since start august not been able to logon to my account. I would just like to know if there is a microsoft support Email, so that they may be... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SilasJohansen, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Cannot remember the mail I used to my microsoft account

SilasJohansen, Sep 24, 2019
  2. AridLizard Win User

reading through the other posts you said there was a purchase and refund on your account that wasn't made by you.

in that situation I suggest you try this link as your account may have been compromised.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/security/compromised-account-solution

if that doesn't work go here

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

in step 1 select PC Gaming

in step 2 select See other options then Accounts

in step 3 select Show contact options

in step 4 select Request a call from support

hope this helps
  3. SilasJohansen Win User

Yep, I already tried that with no luck :)
  4. AngelObullets Win User

5. AdrianJackson5 Win User

Did not use my X box account for about a year. and when I started using it again my gamertag was a different one while all my content was gone...

It sounds like you created a new account instead of signing into the old one. You would need the correct log in information for the original account.

If you can't remember the Microsoft account, try this https://support.xbox.com/my-account/microsoft-account/forgot-microsoft-account-solution
    Once you have the email, you can reset the password if you do not remember the correct password.
    that is not what happened...i´ve always used the exact same e-mail address and now my e mail address has a different gamertag. I have never created "CastGosling2133" It was just there instead of my real gamertag...
  6. AlexHidanBR Win User

Newsletter issue

Yes, it is the same e-mail I used and I never changed it as far as I remember! It's the same e-mail I use as a Microsoft Account and to login to my gamertag!

Do I really have to create a whole new e-mail for this to be fixed? I just don't understand, why all the sudden the newsletter stopped coming?
Thema:

1. Cannot remember the mail I used to my microsoft account - Similar Threads - Cannot remember mail

2. The Xbox Elite controller cannot be updated (Message: There was a problem updating your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox Elite controller cannot be updated (Message: There was a problem updating your...: The Xbox Elite controller cannot be updated (error). In console gives error after reaching 100% while in Windows 10 app gives error after reaching 45%. In both cases the progress is frozen for...
  3. Help, cannot add user or download updates for xbox one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help, cannot add user or download updates for xbox one.: Please help, I cannot add user to xbox one and cannot download any updates. Have tried all suggestions, hard reset, rebooting modem, unplugging etc, I have also eliminated a switch and connected...
  4. Why i cannot playing server in minecraft pocket edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i cannot playing server in minecraft pocket edition: Why i cannot playing server in minecraft pocket edition e78a16d2-af96-464a-b48f-df8222ced79e
  5. Cannot change my address in Microsoft Address Book

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot change my address in Microsoft Address Book: Trying to update my living address on my account, so I can subscribe to game pass, and the Address Book is giving me the following error- "Your city and zip code don’t match. Check them and try...
  6. RESOLVED_-Console stopped working- cannot access live

in XBoX Accessibility
    RESOLVED_-Console stopped working- cannot access live: New to xbox one. Plugged it in about two months ago. Installed a required update. Had it connected and working fine with Xbox live. Then one day it stopped working. My son said it seemed to be...
  7. Xbox game pass ultimate kann nicht storniert werden [Xbox game pass ultimate cannot be...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass ultimate kann nicht storniert werden [Xbox game pass ultimate cannot be...: Ich habe vergessen mein Game Pass Ultimate Abo zu stornieren und somit ist es weiter gelaufen, da ich nicht genügend Guthaben hatte wurde es gesperrt nun hab ich mir eine 10€ Guthaben Karte...
  8. I found that the switch key of the second generation elite handle configuration cannot be...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I found that the switch key of the second generation elite handle configuration cannot be...: I found that the switch key of the second generation elite handle configuration cannot be customized. It would be nice if you could customize it, you can quickly switch the configuration. I hope...
  9. Can't remember my Windows Live ID from 8!!! years ago, so cannot access my Fable 3 DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't remember my Windows Live ID from 8!!! years ago, so cannot access my Fable 3 DLC: Is there any possible way to get my Fable 3 DLC keys and just put them on another account? Whatever ID I had 8 years ago, I can't remember. So I can't access my DLC. I can play Fable 3 perfectly...
  10. Cannot find 3 months game pass i remembered from Xbox rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Cannot find 3 months game pass i remembered from Xbox rewards: i recently redeemed my vip gems for a 3 month game pass just before it changed to microsoft rewards, but for some reason i have not received the code and cant see it on my subscriptions, how do i...