Cannot remember the mail I used to my microsoft account

Discus and support Cannot remember the mail I used to my microsoft account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have since start august not been able to logon to my account. I would just like to know if there is a microsoft support Email, so that they may be... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SilasJohansen, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Cannot remember the mail I used to my microsoft account

SilasJohansen, Sep 24, 2019
  2. AridLizard Win User

reading through the other posts you said there was a purchase and refund on your account that wasn't made by you.

in that situation I suggest you try this link as your account may have been compromised.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/security/compromised-account-solution

if that doesn't work go here

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

in step 1 select PC Gaming

in step 2 select See other options then Accounts

in step 3 select Show contact options

in step 4 select Request a call from support

hope this helps
  3. SilasJohansen Win User

Yep, I already tried that with no luck :)
  4. AngelObullets Win User

5. AdrianJackson5 Win User

Did not use my X box account for about a year. and when I started using it again my gamertag was a different one while all my content was gone...

It sounds like you created a new account instead of signing into the old one. You would need the correct log in information for the original account.

If you can't remember the Microsoft account, try this https://support.xbox.com/my-account/microsoft-account/forgot-microsoft-account-solution
    Once you have the email, you can reset the password if you do not remember the correct password.
    that is not what happened...i´ve always used the exact same e-mail address and now my e mail address has a different gamertag. I have never created "CastGosling2133" It was just there instead of my real gamertag...
  6. AlexHidanBR Win User

Newsletter issue

Yes, it is the same e-mail I used and I never changed it as far as I remember! It's the same e-mail I use as a Microsoft Account and to login to my gamertag!

Do I really have to create a whole new e-mail for this to be fixed? I just don't understand, why all the sudden the newsletter stopped coming?
Thema:

1. Cannot remember the mail I used to my microsoft account - Similar Threads - Cannot remember mail

2. CANNOT PLAY GAMES ON DISCS AFTER UNSUBSCRIBING TO GAME PASS | Error 0x803f8001

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CANNOT PLAY GAMES ON DISCS AFTER UNSUBSCRIBING TO GAME PASS | Error 0x803f8001: Good day! I am having trouble playing the games on discs after unsubscribing to Game Pass. I was able to install the game properly but keep on receiving this message: "If you have a game disc,...
  3. Cannot redeem 3 month code for Xbox Game Pass for PC that I got from Discord Nitro

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot redeem 3 month code for Xbox Game Pass for PC that I got from Discord Nitro: Every time I try to redeem my code at https://redeem.microsoft.com/ I get an error telling me to check the instructions that came with my code, when I'm FOLLOWING the instructions that came with...
  4. Family restricted code on Xbox 360. Cannot remember password and sold Xbox. is there a way...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Family restricted code on Xbox 360. Cannot remember password and sold Xbox. is there a way...: I sold my xbox 360. The buyer went to go use it , and he says he reset it but its still asking for a family restricted code. I can not remember what it is. Is there a way to clear it or bypass it...
  5. New Xbox X, Cannot remember email account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Xbox X, Cannot remember email account: Hello, we just purchased a new Xbox X. Unfortunately, when we purchased a digital only version of NBA 2K20 earlier this year on our old Xbox, we purchased it via my SON'S Xbox account (not mine) -...
  6. Cancelling XBOX live gold subscription on No longer used account - cannot remember email /...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cancelling XBOX live gold subscription on No longer used account - cannot remember email /...: Hello, Every year, XBOX / Microsoft take about 80.00 from me on an automatic renewal. This has been happening for a very long time - I have to admit, I could have dealt with this a long time...
  7. Cannot remember emails after reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot remember emails after reset: I left the insiders progam and it never warned my accounts will be removed and now after the update i have lost all my accounts they have a backup but i cant unmask the emails so now ive lost 8...
  8. I cannot remember my old Xbox 360 password from over 10 years ago

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot remember my old Xbox 360 password from over 10 years ago: Hi! Hope I can get this sorted out as it is super frustrating, but I had an account around 10 years ago that i used for games and game addons you can't get anymore for Xbox 360. I disposed of that...
  9. Can't remember my Windows Live ID from 8!!! years ago, so cannot access my Fable 3 DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't remember my Windows Live ID from 8!!! years ago, so cannot access my Fable 3 DLC: Is there any possible way to get my Fable 3 DLC keys and just put them on another account? Whatever ID I had 8 years ago, I can't remember. So I can't access my DLC. I can play Fable 3 perfectly...
  10. Cannot find 3 months game pass i remembered from Xbox rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Cannot find 3 months game pass i remembered from Xbox rewards: i recently redeemed my vip gems for a 3 month game pass just before it changed to microsoft rewards, but for some reason i have not received the code and cant see it on my subscriptions, how do i...