Cannot remove child from family account despite being the ONLY family organiser in the...

Discus and support Cannot remove child from family account despite being the ONLY family organiser in the... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've tried everything, and i've been the account organiser for the family account since 2017. I don't remember if I used another account but I can't... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jevgenij Snetkov, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Cannot remove child from family account despite being the ONLY family organiser in the...

I've tried everything, and i've been the account organiser for the family account since 2017. I don't remember if I used another account but I can't remove my kids account from the family no matter how hard I try, it just says I need the ORIGINAL organiser, I DON'T HAVE IT. THERES ONLY ONE, which is my account. Don't even link me with that damn help page about how to remove accounts, IT DOESN'T WORK.

:)

Jevgenij Snetkov, Jun 30, 2022
  2. NaomiM77 Win User

Enabling multiplayer in child's account when unable to select their account from Parent account of Family Group

As my child was also an organiser of the family I had to sign in to their profile and could change their settings on their login. Despite being a child if they’re an organiser it disables parent functions. So anyway I got it working but that’s not the best security feature.

Thanks perhaps as you say removing the account from the family and re-adding them as a member may fix that too.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Cannot remove child from family account despite being the ONLY family organiser in the microsoft family account.

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.

My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Jevgenij

That message appears indeed if other person added the child to the family, if it was you

Do you know if maybe in the past you delete an alias on your account?

If not, you may need to request a call from Microsoft due to here, as community members is not possible to access or do things on your account
  4. Redhood142 Win User

Minecraft realm privacy settings

Hi I have got onto the family organiser account and I cannot change the permissions of the account as I cannot link any game to the child account as I'm on ps4
  5. MichaelBrennan_505 Win User

Cannot add members to family on xbox keep getting the following errors. Something went wrong on our end. Give it a few minutes, then try again. TraceID: wgrZZFpI+0294NIH.6.358

Ok this is all from memory

So first go to each parent organiser account.

Make sure you remove everyone from it.

Do it from microsoft family webpage.

Leave no remenants of anyone linked to it.

Do it all in incognito so it doesnt remember any details and your not signing in as the same account each time this was important.

Then with each child account.

Do the exact same thing remove from any family and organiser make sure all of them are blank.

Then select one of the parents accounts organiser accounts and make sure its in incognito as well and try adding the child account

Another thing they checked was everyone was in the same region in the profile of each account

Do it all through this link as well

https://account.microsoft.com/family/
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

Adult Xbox Accounts not Fully Functional

Hi there,

When you remove the 2 adult accounts from the family, are you able to change the profile pics on them?

I had it issue a while ago with my account being on the family gold plan. My account is and always has been an adult account but when I was under a family it was seen and treated as a child account. The only way I could fix it was to remove it from the family.
Thema:

Cannot remove child from family account despite being the ONLY family organiser in the...

1. Cannot remove child from family account despite being the ONLY family organiser in the... - Similar Threads - Cannot remove child

2. Cannot remove developer app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot remove developer app: Somehow a developer app was installed on my xbox(along with a number of others I did not install or even knew were installed. Tried resetting both ways and it still is there. It is invisible to me...
  3. Help - Windows Xbox app with game pass - game stuck on download - cannot remove it

in XBoX on Windows
    Help - Windows Xbox app with game pass - game stuck on download - cannot remove it: Hi So I got a new gaming laptop 3 weeks ago, installed the Xbox app and got a game pass. Installed a couple of games and all was good. Yesterday I attempted to install Aliens Fireteam and it...
  4. Cannot remove the billing addresses from my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot remove the billing addresses from my Microsoft account: Hello there. I created recently an Xbox account and I entered the wrong address when I tried purchasing the game pass. Could you please remove both addresses that are linked to my Microsoft...
  5. Cannot remove 4 numbers at the end of my gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot remove 4 numbers at the end of my gamertag: I have owned the gamertag "K3ViNPwNz" for the past 10+ years but was recently required to add 4 digits to the end. It is now K3ViNPwNz2159. It didn't seem like I had a choice at the time but now I...
  6. Cannot remove game from computer

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot remove game from computer: I downloaded Conan Exiles through the xbox pc app today, and enabled mods. I added a /mods folder to the directory, and then realized it was on my second ssd, so I had to transfer it through apps...
  7. Cannot remove Xbox Insider on child's account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot remove Xbox Insider on child's account: My son who is 14 installed the Xbox insider app on his child account about 2 years ago so that he could test out Minecraft beta. He would now like to stop using it as he wants to install the...
  8. Cannot remove Xbox Insider on child's account

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot remove Xbox Insider on child's account: My son who is 14 installed the Xbox insider app on his child account about 2 years ago so that he could test out Minecraft beta. He would now like to stop using it as he wants to install the...
  9. I am part of a permenatly deleted family and cannot remove myself as i am a child

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am part of a permenatly deleted family and cannot remove myself as i am a child: I was busily setting up my xbox account and creating all these spare accounts and accidently making myself a part of the spares family. Not knowing this at the time, i deleted the spare accounts,...
  10. Removed child from family + child XBOX live account cannot be updated + don't see the GOLD ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removed child from family + child XBOX live account cannot be updated + don't see the GOLD ...: Hi, I recently bought 2 XBOX live gold memberships for my son (I wanted 2 years). His XBOX live WEB account was clearly showing 2 entries. Unfortunately, the XBOX 360 never detected that my son...