Cannot remove Xbox Insider on child's account

Discus and support Cannot remove Xbox Insider on child's account in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My son who is 14 installed the Xbox insider app on his child account about 2 years ago so that he could test out Minecraft beta. He would now like to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Sleemanator, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Cannot remove Xbox Insider on child's account

My son who is 14 installed the Xbox insider app on his child account about 2 years ago so that he could test out Minecraft beta. He would now like to stop using it as he wants to install the latest non-beta version so he can use multiplayer with his friends.

When trying to leave the insider program he was unable to launch the insider app because he has a child's account. It might be that his access to the insider app stopped after GDPR came into force last year but not sure about that.

He has deleted Minecraft and reinstalled it but the beta version always gets installed. We have tried several other things but with the same result. Would appreciate help with solving this problem. Thanks.

submitted by /u/Sleemanator
    [link] [comments]

/u/Sleemanator, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

Cannot remove Xbox Insider on child's account

1. Cannot remove Xbox Insider on child's account - Similar Threads - Cannot remove Insider

2. Cannot remove Xbox Insider on child's account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot remove Xbox Insider on child's account: My son who is 14 installed the Xbox insider app on his child account about 2 years ago so that he could test out Minecraft beta. He would now like to stop using it as he wants to install the...
  3. I cannot sign in on my Xbox One or Xbox Live. [Mod Removed - see Guidelines]

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot sign in on my Xbox One or Xbox Live. [Mod Removed - see Guidelines]: I am immediately logged out every time I try to sign in, and this issue didn't start until today's update. Also, my Xbox tells me it can't connect to my wi-fi network, but my phone and my laptop...
  4. Cannot remove games from My Games on the Xbox Console Companion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot remove games from My Games on the Xbox Console Companion: I have brought some games on the Microsoft Store and it is hard to find them with all the shortcuts for Steam games I have so I tried clicking the (Remove from my games) button on the Steam game...
  5. Cannot remove follower(s) from list

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cannot remove follower(s) from list: This seems to be a regular feature of my account. I have 2 followers on my account that I cannot remove. I have blocked and unblocked them multiple times but they stay stuck in my list This is...
  6. The game Ark cannot be removed, installed, or re-installed

in XBoX on Windows
    The game Ark cannot be removed, installed, or re-installed: Hello, A few weeks back, my boot drive for Windows 10 corrupted and I had to replace it and re-install Windows 10 on a new SSD. My setup is as follows: Windows 10 C: drive (boot drive) 9Tb...
  7. Block and Remove Feature is Stuffed for a Hacker I Cannot Remove

in XBoX on Consoles
    Block and Remove Feature is Stuffed for a Hacker I Cannot Remove: So apparently there are these hacked/modded GTAV accounts who follow you, stalk you, harass you and you cannot have them blocked and automatically removed from your list like you can do to regular...
  8. Cannot remove parental lock even though I'm an adult

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot remove parental lock even though I'm an adult: Hi, So a few weeks ago I bought Forza Horizon 4 on my PC. When I was playing, I noticed that some features were locked per my "Parental control settings" I am over 18 and have been trying to...
  9. Cannot remove certain followers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot remove certain followers: Im having difficulty removing certain followers off my follower list; mainly this one guy who modded his GTA online account. I tried blocking them to remove them off of the list, but they still...
  10. Cannot remove certain followers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot remove certain followers: Im having difficulty removing certain followers off my follower list; mainly this one guy who modded his GTA online account. I tried blocking them to remove them off of the list, but they still...