Cannot report a problem on Xbox Series X

Discus and support Cannot report a problem on Xbox Series X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am in the alpha-skip ahead group and I tried to report a problem regarding an audio issue while playing a movie on Disney+. I was able to get the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DarkHarlock79, Apr 24, 2022.

1. Cannot report a problem on Xbox Series X

I am in the alpha-skip ahead group and I tried to report a problem regarding an audio issue while playing a movie on Disney+. I was able to get the screen to report the issue and type my text, but I was not able to send it because it was trying to load the right section to select a screenshot or clip and it kept spinning.

submitted by /u/DarkHarlock79
    [link] [comments]

/u/DarkHarlock79, Apr 24, 2022
  2. LukeMQ Win User

Xbox Series X controllers have input issue but Xbox One X controller works perfectly

I have to say another thing: the two Xbox Series X controller works perfectly on my friend's Xbox Series X, so it must be something with my console. I reported this problem tough.
  3. Drewskibich Win User

Live / Xbox account / app

So I cannot set up my series X on my phone is the real problem
  4. SamQY Win User

Fifa 22 Crashing Xbox Series X

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

If this only happens with this game and the version for the Xbox Series S/X I would say it's a problem with the game and there are already several reports saying the same thing with this game.
  5. DeRpY SmUrFy300 Win User

Xbox Shutting down

The Xbox Series X turns itself off randomly to protect itself from overheating or when there is no power.The majority of reports of the Xbox
    Series X turning off appear to be related to next-gen games like Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Assassin's Creed Valhalla.
  6. User0451 Win User

Unable To Save Game Manually

Xbox Series X.

Is it due to cloud storage problem?
Thema:

Cannot report a problem on Xbox Series X

1. Cannot report a problem on Xbox Series X - Similar Threads - Cannot report problem

2. Cannot play game transferred from Xbox One To Xbox Series X, need help

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot play game transferred from Xbox One To Xbox Series X, need help: Title. I transferred Far Cry 5 from my old Xbox to my new one. When I tried to play it, I get the alert “Do you own this game or app?” I went to see it in the Microsoft store and now it says it...
  3. Cannot remap Share button on PC (Xbox Accessories app Version 300.2202.25001.1) but...

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot remap Share button on PC (Xbox Accessories app Version 300.2202.25001.1) but...: In an official Xbox article Microsoft states that it's possible to remap the "share button" from a PC through the Xbox Accessories app. However, this is not possible because when you enter in the...
  4. Issues with HDR Calibration App - Cannot See White Squares

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with HDR Calibration App - Cannot See White Squares: I'm trying to run the HDR Calibration tool on my Series X. I can see the squares on the Minimum Luminance screen and adjust accordingly. However, when it goes to the Maximum Luminance, I cannot...
  5. Cannot report bug from console anymore - Alpha skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot report bug from console anymore - Alpha skip ahead: My console is in Alpha skip ahead cycle, and I cannot report bugs anymore since the option is no longer showing up on the "long press xbox button" menu. I wanted to report the controller lost...
  6. HELP I cannot get my screenshots/clips to upload. I've tried reporting this to xbox for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP I cannot get my screenshots/clips to upload. I've tried reporting this to xbox for...: To start this off, I've tried resetting my Xbox to factory default. I've checked my internet to make sure its not the issue, opened ports, QOS enabled, only device on the network when trying....
  7. HResult 80070070 Cannot submit bug report

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HResult 80070070 Cannot submit bug report: Xbox seems to think it is out of space, even for a screenshot file. Quote: Try sending again. There's a problem with the screenshot file, so this problem won't be reported. (HResult: 80070070)...
  8. CANNOT DOWNLOAD UPDATE !! (Connection Reported As GOOD)

in XboX Insiders
    CANNOT DOWNLOAD UPDATE !! (Connection Reported As GOOD): [IMG] submitted by /u/BachPatu [link] [comments]
  9. Cannot access my account reports

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot access my account reports: When visiting Xbox Enforcement's website you can log in and view things like your reputation level, your reports if you have been reported, and you can click on an Icon that shows you when you...
  10. Cannot report people

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot report people: Why can`t i report people on xboxone console 808ea59c-358a-4e2a-bdf8-dc93bb46acfc