Cannot request refund, submit button is grayed out.

Discus and support Cannot request refund, submit button is grayed out. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been trying for hours to refund DLC for a game on Xbox One that I do not own but the Submit button is grayed out and I cannot submit it even... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DuckLord777, Aug 7, 2019.

1. DuckLord777
    DuckLord777 Guest

I've been trying for hours to refund DLC for a game on Xbox One that I do not own but the Submit button is grayed out and I cannot submit it even though I've filled out every box. I've tried refreshing and doing it all again but
    that doesn't work.

I thought I purchased a game (Dragon Ball Fighterz) but apparently, I only got the demo when I very clearly spent money and it said I owned the full game. So I spent the rest of my money on the DLC for the game but after a few hours the demo ended and I couldn't
    play. I don't have any more money to buy the game so now I have a bunch of DLC that cost about 30 dollars that I cannot use. Can someone please help me? The virtual assistant is completely useless and anytime I try to contact an actual Microsoft employee it
    says I have to wait several hours.

(Mod Removed Image - Personal Information)

:)

DuckLord777, Aug 7, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Ducklord,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an inability to request a refund for DLC that you purchased for Dragon Ball FighterZ.

Please attempt to view these recent purchases within your Microsoft order history, which will give you
    a direct link to request a refund if available.

Have you attempted a different web browser? If not, try this out as well as review the steps provided by our
    Request an Xbox digital product refund support article.

Try this all out for us, and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  3. CCN_HsK Win User

you cannot refund add-on (dlc or more).

Contact Microsoft employee pls.
  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

5. DuckLord777 Win User

I tried both of your suggestions and the same thing happened, the submit box is grayed out.
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi DuckLord777,

Thanks for your response. If the issue still persists, try accessing the
    Refund Request
    page on another device. The issue could be related to the actual devices ability to connect to the website.

Please let us know how this goes.
Thema:

1. Cannot request refund, submit button is grayed out. - Similar Threads - Cannot request refund

2. How do I request a refund? Cannot access link..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I request a refund? Cannot access link..: I accidetly ordered a game and failed to push "this is a gift." Now I have game intended for my grandson! Refund site is not responsive! keep bringing me back to beginning....
  3. Cannot request a deposit, billing information error

in XBoX Rewards
    Cannot request a deposit, billing information error: I have earned 3000 credits with xbox live rewards program, and I want to request a deposit but the site keeps saying that my billing information is incorrect, butI've checked it along with my...
  4. Friend Request Cannot Complete Process

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friend Request Cannot Complete Process: Okay, so I have had this ongoing problem on my xbox 360 for a couple of days now. Someone sent me a friend request that I am unable to accept, decline, or delete. When I try to do any of these...
  5. Ark: SE Cannot Run - Request A Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark: SE Cannot Run - Request A Refund: I'd like to request a refund on Ark Survival Evolved because I cannot run it well at all. It's laggy, and it bugged my SSD. I cannot run a game that needs optimization like that. It runs fine on...
  6. Xbox 360 cannot accept or decline any friend requests

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 cannot accept or decline any friend requests: Ok this is a ongoing problem with the Xbox 360 it has been going on for about 3 months. When I try to send a friend request it will say Xbox cannot complete the process even if the user I am...
  7. Cannot request case review

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot request case review: I was issued a suspension 6/29/17 -6/30/17 pm for 'Communication'. I have tried to request case review while this was an active enforcement but never had the selection 'Apply for Review'...
  8. Cannot chat with support or request call back

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot chat with support or request call back: Hi, I am trying to Chat with Microsoft, however the name boxes are greyed out and I cannot type my name in, however without doing this you cant chat or arrange a call back. I have updated my...
  9. HHEELLLPPP!!!!! I cannot request help via chat or phone because it will not let me type in my ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    HHEELLLPPP!!!!! I cannot request help via chat or phone because it will not let me type in my ...: HHHHHEEEELLLLLPPPP!!!!!!!!! I cannot request help via chat or phone because it will not let me type in my first and last name and I have tried 3 browsers. I cannot access XBOX Live. I have wasted...
  10. Cannot chat with support or request call back

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot chat with support or request call back: I am trying to contact Xbox support. When I sign in with my account my email address is shown, but the name and last name fields are blank and greyed out, and so I am not allowed to submit my...