Cannot retrieve the 5 USD code from Xbox

Discus and support Cannot retrieve the 5 USD code from Xbox in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I recently received a code for 5 USD that I can redeem from the Xbox store to buy games with the sale going on. However, when I tried to redeem it,... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by RobinJakobsen, May 20, 2020.

1. Cannot retrieve the 5 USD code from Xbox

I recently received a code for 5 USD that I can redeem from the Xbox store to buy games with the sale going on. However, when I tried to redeem it, there was an error saying that I should contact Xbox for another code for my geographic location which is
    Norway. I tried contacting support, but was asked to ask instead here on the forums. I really hope somebody can help me. Thank you very much. Have a nice day ahead.

:)

RobinJakobsen, May 20, 2020
  2. David17s Win User

Change ur location to USA to receive it.

Note that the purchase that's made with it can be used in USA aswell. I had the same problem.
  3. CyclingCanoe703 Win User

Forum cant help you. You must contact support. Go to the payment and billing section of support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Norway

Hours of operation:

Monday-Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.

Saturday: Closed

Sunday: Closed

Phone Numbers

Direct dial: +47 23 16 25 54

Free: 800 14174

TTY (text telephone): 800 14175

Note that if you call us from a mobile phone, additional charges incurred by the service provider. Contact your service provider for more information.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Not if you're using a VPN to bypass region issues.
  5. CyclingCanoe703 Win User

It is not legal to change location which doesn't match location where you live.
  6. Eden0032 Win User

Hi there.

As far as I am aware, promotional codes are only redeemable in the region they were intended for. For example, a USD$5 code will be for the USA only, a £5 code will be for the UK only, etc. If your account is set to USA but you are physically located in
    Norway then you'll need to change the region settings to Norway.

I hope this helps.

-
Thema:

1. Cannot retrieve the 5 USD code from Xbox - Similar Threads - Cannot retrieve USD

2. I cannot change my profile region on Xbox Live.

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot change my profile region on Xbox Live.: Hello, I am currently attempting to change my gamertag, and once I get to payment processing, I am required to change my profile address. [img] Everything goes fine until I reach the region...
  3. Ark beta app PC cannot retrieve address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ark beta app PC cannot retrieve address: I have ark installed on the beta app on my PC. I can access the game and server on my console, I have uninstalled and reinstalled my game on the computer. I disabled my firewall I can login and...
  4. Creditcard information cannot be retrieved. At the same time Microsoft billed it and did not ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Creditcard information cannot be retrieved. At the same time Microsoft billed it and did not ...: 1. On xbox 360, trying to download netflix. Error message pops up indicating that my credit card information cannot be retrieved. 2. Purchased an online gift card using my credit card. Microsoft...
  5. Cannot retrieve saved data

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot retrieve saved data: All of a sudden my game will not load. It's only happening in the last couple of days and I have not been online in months. Is there a fix for this? 45c32ada-7061-4c55-b47c-cfaa04afbc93
  6. Cannot retrieve associated mail

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot retrieve associated mail: Account name: Rikuo IV This is a secondary account on my xBox. I don't remember its associated mail. I followed your guide for retrieving e-mail but it only works on primary account. What can I...
  7. how to fix cannot retrieve game data issue look here!

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix cannot retrieve game data issue look here!: Here is a solution that worked for me when it said we cannot retrieve your last game save sync issue. 1:REMOVE ANY DISC IN CONSOLE!! 2: press and hold xbox button on console for 10 seconds to...
  8. How to fix: we cannot retrieve last game save

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix: we cannot retrieve last game save: Here is a solution that worked for me when it said we cannot retrieve your last game save sync issue. 1: press and hold xbox button on console for 10 seconds to turn off. 2: clear cache by...
  9. I purchases a new Xbox and I cannot retrieve all of my old games from my account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I purchases a new Xbox and I cannot retrieve all of my old games from my account?: So my Xbox one recently broke and I had to buy a new one. A couple of months ago I used up all of my Home Xbox options and now that I have a new Xbox I can't get all of my old stuff back and I...
  10. Cannot retrieve account email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot retrieve account email: So long story short I need to get my email on the account (I made the account so long ago I forgot which email I used) Anyways, I had the account on my xbox but I removed it from my xbox because I...