Cannot see xbox perks after logging in

Discus and support Cannot see xbox perks after logging in in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have xbox game pass ultimate. Before logging into xbox app, I can see the perks. But after logging in I cannot see the perks. When I try to login, I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by PrashantBaid, Jun 7, 2021.

1. PrashantBaid
    PrashantBaid Guest

I have xbox game pass ultimate. Before logging into xbox app, I can see the perks. But after logging in I cannot see the perks. When I try to login, I also have this glitch. Where the login keeps showing.

:)

PrashantBaid, Jun 7, 2021
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

How can i redeem my Game pass Ultimate perks after moving regions?

You can claim the perks by logging in on Xbox beta app on windows 10, the game pass app on mobile device or log in on your xbox one console, and find the perks on there and claim them. Each perk gives instructions on how to claim.
  3. XBLRewards8 Win User

Gems Not Being Credited

Hello koolz450,

This is a perk that must be claimed manually. You can claim pending perks on your MyRewards page at (https://rewards.xbox.com/en-US/myrewards/). We logged in to your account and see the perk is pending
    there.
  4. XBLRewards8 Win User

1422258330 - Golden Age - 6 Consecutive Months of Xbox Live Gold

Hello Drunkmeister,

We see this perk is pending in your account. Note that the page updates when you log into the Rewards site, so you may need to wait/refresh the page for some of your expected perks to be updated. Apologies for any confusion.
  5. mohammadazimi Win User

Xbox One X login error 0x80a40010

I try to remove my account and after restart and when I want log account I see same error again and cannot sign my account please help me
  6. ngocphi Win User

Cannot see perks when bought xbox game pass ultimate?

They're region based

And some like spotify applies to new spotify accounts only or an account thqt never had premium bwfore

Uninstall.and clear system cache rhen reinstall
Thema:

1. Cannot see xbox perks after logging in - Similar Threads - Cannot perks logging

2. Forza Horizon 4 "Profile cannot be verified with the server at the moment"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 "Profile cannot be verified with the server at the moment": Hi everybody, I got a new Xbox Series S in the past days, and I downloaded Forza Horizon 4 (who I already had on my PC). The game is running smoothly but I've got this error when I try to connect...
  3. Cannot remove game from computer

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot remove game from computer: I downloaded Conan Exiles through the xbox pc app today, and enabled mods. I added a /mods folder to the directory, and then realized it was on my second ssd, so I had to transfer it through apps...
  4. Cannot opt out of insider preview due to age restriction (minecraft)

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot opt out of insider preview due to age restriction (minecraft): My son normally plays java, but wanted bedrock to play with some friends. After having to jump through a number of hoops just to get it to purchase/install he is now locked into the beta preview...
  5. I cannot get in contact with Xbox support.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot get in contact with Xbox support.: I've been trying to get my Xbox One X serviced as it will not turn on, I tried filling out the forms to do this however it keeps giving me an error saying I need to clear my cookies and try again....
  6. CANNOT DOWNLOAD GAME

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CANNOT DOWNLOAD GAME: Everytime I try and install, it stops at 0%. I have tried everything. Restarting, deleting games, unplugged, made sure it was updated and even reset. Someone plz help!!...
  7. Cannot see perks when bought xbox game pass ultimate?

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot see perks when bought xbox game pass ultimate?: I cannot see any perks. I can see perks before logging in but not after logging in. [img] 66ee15f1-4c6c-48f4-a7d4-660fc3cf541e
  8. Cannot access gamepass perks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access gamepass perks: I cannot view game pass perks. Doesn't matter what device I try (series X, one S, pc, mobile), i get the message "cannot show game pass perks right now". This has been happening ever since I got...
  9. I have game pass ultimate but cannot download game pass games pc or use game pass perks, I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have game pass ultimate but cannot download game pass games pc or use game pass perks, I...: I've been on game pass ultimate since it came out and everything was working fine but since about 1 or 2 weeks ago I cannot use perks or download games on my pc but I can use the gold and download...
  10. I cannot access my perks in Xbox live rewards nor get my level 4 VIP back.

in XBoX Rewards
    I cannot access my perks in Xbox live rewards nor get my level 4 VIP back.: I am unable to access my My VIP Perk that was sent to me via email and my VIP level is 0 when it should be 4. 3cdc65b6-efc4-4133-8d50-fbc602a9830a