Cannot select wheel controls in Forza Horizon 4 on Xbox One X with Logitech g920

Discus and support Cannot select wheel controls in Forza Horizon 4 on Xbox One X with Logitech g920 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all, I´m quite new to sim racing. I recently bought an Xbox One X with a Logitech G920 wheel and pedals. Here´s my issue: When playing for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Alexander300171, Apr 12, 2020.

1. Cannot select wheel controls in Forza Horizon 4 on Xbox One X with Logitech g920

Hi all,

I´m quite new to sim racing. I recently bought an Xbox One X with a Logitech G920 wheel and pedals.

Here´s my issue:

When playing for example F1 2019 or Forza Motorsport 7, my Logitech G920 works just fine.

When playing Forza Horizon 4 however, the wheel is not recognized. When I try to switch to Wheel in controller settings, I can configure all setting, but when I want to save these (By pressing X in the settings menu) nothing happens. After leaving the settings
    everything is on controller mode again. It seems like my G920 isn´t recognized by Horizon 4.

Probably I have made some errors relating to unexperienced user. But since this issue does not occur in other games, can anyone help me out?

Would be very grateful for any tips or tricks here.

Cheers,

Alex

:)

Alexander300171, Apr 12, 2020
  2. yousefsabaa Win User

Cannot select wheel controls in Forza Horizon 4 on Xbox One X with Logitech g920

Hi,

I hope this finds you well. I’ve had the same exact problem. I was really disappointed, I thought the problem is with my wheel (g920). I have the first version of Xbox one, so I decided why not to try it in another xbox which was the new version (Xbox
    one 1 TB). And guess what... it worked perfectly!! I was both happy and shocked. But I still have the same problem with my original xbox, so if you find a solution please share it with us!
  3. Arminator Win User

do you need an x-box controller or is other controller also ok?

Can you tell us the exact model of your Logitech controller?

While you can't directly connect the Logitech controller to the Xbox One, you can use the Xbox Adaptive Controller to connect a Logitech Extreme 3D USB controller to the Adaptive controller, and be able to use that.

All other Logitech controllers probably don't work, unless it's a Logitech G920 force-feedback steering wheel.
  4. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

Logitech MOMO racing wheel

If i am not mistaken that wheel is for PC and not Xbox. The only compatible wheel from Logitech is the G920.
  5. gopaln s Win User

Forza Horizon 4 does not configure the keys of the logitech G29 steering wheel

Hi

I recently purchased Logitech G29 to play on Forza horizon 4 , but FH4 is not recognizing my wheels(in settings under wheels nothing shows) , i have installed recent update Logitech gaming software , also i tried forza emuwheels still no help, i have no
    issue with wheels in other games. Can anyone help.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox One - Logitech G920 - Customize setting

Thema:

1. Cannot select wheel controls in Forza Horizon 4 on Xbox One X with Logitech g920 - Similar Threads - Cannot select wheel

2. In windows app "XBOX ", I cannot select drive. Drive combobox disbled and "() unknown...

in XBoX on Windows
    In windows app "XBOX ", I cannot select drive. Drive combobox disbled and "() unknown...: Hi. In windows app "XBOX ", I cannot select drive. Drive combobox disbled and "() unknown availble" is displayed. "Install" button is also disabled, so I cannot install game. If you have any...
  3. Code: 0x8007139F gaming services update error & cannot select which drive to install games...

in XBoX on Windows
    Code: 0x8007139F gaming services update error & cannot select which drive to install games...: HAS ANYONE GOT ANSWERS please help **** app is not working :C 1e33ba4d-402d-4947-84ab-cd5712eec7c4
  4. Cannot select a drive to install games on, "Unknown Available" on game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot select a drive to install games on, "Unknown Available" on game pass: I came across this problem where I cannot select any drive to install Fallout 76 on. I want to install it on my E: Drive which has over 600 gigs of storage, so no issue there. I also had just...
  5. Spongebob Squarepants bikini bottom rehydrated-cannot select 2 players(XBox one)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spongebob Squarepants bikini bottom rehydrated-cannot select 2 players(XBox one): Just got this game for the kids, I have 2 controllers. I go to multiplayer, local multiplayer, select my first character ok but I cannot move onto select next character with either controller. It...
  6. Cannot select anything on friends' gamercards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot select anything on friends' gamercards: Xbox One X Xbox Series X controller I have the new dashboard, but this problem popped up several weeks after I got it, so I don't think that's related. When I open my friends list and browse...
  7. Xbox Series X does not auto detect 120hz and cannot override select VRR and 120hz

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X does not auto detect 120hz and cannot override select VRR and 120hz: Hi, My monitor is a 144hz monitor and supports 144hz and Freesync via both HDMI and DVI (I tripled checked on the AMD website). I can only get 120hz by overriding the auto detect display option....
  8. Xbox Series X does not auto detect 120hz and cannot override select VRR and 120hz

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X does not auto detect 120hz and cannot override select VRR and 120hz: Hi, My monitor is a 144hz monitor and supports 144hz and Freesync via both HDMI and DVI (I tripled checked on the AMD website). I can only get 120hz by overriding the auto detect display option....
  9. Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 cannot select with slash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 cannot select with slash: I have tried all the suggestions on this issue that dates back to 2017 but will not fix. HELP. Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 still not working I saw other threads of people with the same issue but the fix...
  10. Cannot redeem Fallout 3. Issue with selected language.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot redeem Fallout 3. Issue with selected language.: I purchased Fallout 4 with a free download for Fallout 3. When I type in the code I receive the following message: " Change your language region in settings. You can't acquire this item in the...