Cannot Set Up Xbox One S All-Digital Console

Discus and support Cannot Set Up Xbox One S All-Digital Console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Upon reaching the Update stage during the setup process, I get the following error message: "There was a problem with the update - Error Code:... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by M0aHerder, Dec 2, 2019 at 6:22 PM.

1. M0aHerder
    M0aHerder Guest

Upon reaching the Update stage during the setup process, I get the following error message:

"There was a problem with the update - Error Code: 0x8B0500B6 0x00000000 0x00000201"

I have tried everything I can possibly think of to fix it.

I've power cycled the machine too many times to count.

I've reset the console several times as well.

I've applied the update through the Offline Update feature, and confirmed the OS is the most recent version (again, multiple times).

I've reset my router a number of times, and confirmed the console is connected to the internet.

I've even exchanged my original console for a new one at the recommendation of someone at Xbox Support, and tried everything again several times on the new machine.

Still the exact same error message. At this point I have no clue what to do other than return the console and give up entirely.

:)

2. HackingSpartan8 Win User

3. M0aHerder Win User

Wow, I used wi-fi sharing with my mobile hotspot and it actually worked! Must have been something about my specific wi-fi network the Xbox didn't like. Thanks so much!
  4. RandyAU93 Win User

Two Xbox's One Digital One Not. Can they share games?

Through the Home Xbox feature, users can set a single console as their account's Home Xbox and permit access to all digital content owned by that account. That said, disc-based content will NOT work on Xbox One S All-Digital Edition.

Since all game saves are stored to the user's Microsoft account in the cloud, users can sign into any Xbox One console and pick up right where they left off.
  5. Skills Krauser Win User

Xbox next generation console no disk drive

It's an all digital xbox one s, a console without a disc drive.
  6. seanbovett Win User

LOCKED - Is there any way to merge Gold Accounts into a Family Pack?

Easiest way @@@s to put the @@@a@@@erta@@@s all on one Xbox, set them up on the family, and then @@@ove their @@@a@@@erta@@@s back to whatever console they want.
Thema:

1. Cannot Set Up Xbox One S All-Digital Console - Similar Threads - Cannot Set Digital

2. Cannot reach xbox live settings on the website, and cannot remove parental controls set...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot reach xbox live settings on the website, and cannot remove parental controls set...: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/4026796/microsoft-account-change-childs-xbox-privacy-online-safety-settings I get redirected here every time I try to reach my xbox live settings, but the...
  3. You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your account is set up

in XBoX on Mobile
    You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your account is set up: I want to play minecraft realms on a friends world on my phone but for some reason it wont let me play. I've played multiplayer before but only on LAN. I have searched for hours to figure out how...
  4. Cannot fix "Feature is blocked per your Xbox live parental settings"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot fix "Feature is blocked per your Xbox live parental settings": Hello there, I am having trouble with finding custom tunes in Forza Horizon 4. When I try to do this, I get the message "Feature is blocked per your Xbox live parental settings", although I am...
  5. Xbox One S cannot access accessories settings, just keeps spinning loading circle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S cannot access accessories settings, just keeps spinning loading circle: I recently bought a secondhand Xbox One S with a controller, and I was able to access the Accessories settings to check the firmware version no problem. I bought a second controller (Microsoft)...
  6. Cannot set correct Country when attepmpting to buy something with credit card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cannot set correct Country when attepmpting to buy something with credit card: I'm trying to purchase something but United States is locked as my country in the billing section. My region on my computer is correct as is it on my microsoft account. I don't live in the United...
  7. The settings in horizon 4 cannot be saved

in XBoX on Windows
    The settings in horizon 4 cannot be saved: After setting up, restart the game found not saved [img] c48b5569-c7e6-4d58-8833-c9bb20215052
  8. "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?: Before this everything has been working fine! then suddenly I couldn't join servers or my friends! I do get I have to change it but how and where, can someone drop a link for me??...
  9. i cannot get the fuctions up when i go to settings and the system

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cannot get the fuctions up when i go to settings and the system: how do I get the settings up on my xbox one , every time I go to system it just goes back and says sign in , which I cannot sign in because it says who are you ae7308f8-7aec-4362-a8f5-888a622b4715
  10. Cannot change Xbox One/Windows 10 online safety settings to create and join clubs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot change Xbox One/Windows 10 online safety settings to create and join clubs: I want to play minecraft realms on Xbox, but get an error message saying I have to change my settings. I've found other people with the same issue. The solution recommended it to change the...