Cannot share save files between MGS HD Edition (Digital) and MGS HD Collection (retail)

Discus and support Cannot share save files between MGS HD Edition (Digital) and MGS HD Collection (retail) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Thanks to Game Pass, I have access to MGS 2&3 on my console. The thing is, i already owned the disks for the collection and have saved games with them.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shadow R300, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Shadow R300
    Shadow R300 Guest

Cannot share save files between MGS HD Edition (Digital) and MGS HD Collection (retail)

Thanks to Game Pass, I have access to MGS 2&3 on my console. The thing is, i already owned the disks for the collection and have saved games with them. The problem is, after installing the Game Pass version, I couldn't load the save files that are in my
    storage, synced to the cloud.

Do I have to reinstall the disks to get access to my save files and missions data? I don't want to redo all my work...

:)

Shadow R300, Sep 10, 2019
  2. Shadow R300 Win User

I did. The disk game launched on the Xbox One and my saves are there and I can see the vr missions I completed on Xbox 360.

But when I start the game pass digital version, there's nothing. Red Snake intro in mgs2 menu, no unlocked costumes in mgs3, no photo album in either, nothing.
  3. Gimpy_P Win User

That seems odd, I've had no issues switching from disk versions to digital downloads on other games.

You might reach out of the developers MGS forums.
  4. luissolid Win User

When i Star the game all works fine, just to be sure did you already transferred the games save from your Xbox 360 hdd to Xbox One Cloud ? 🤔

Regards!
  5. DrGreenThumb NZ Win User

Difference between MGS HD Edition (Digital) and MGS HD Collection (retail)

DURRR IM A XBOX AMBASSADOR DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP
  6. Judge Win User

Difference between MGS HD Edition (Digital) and MGS HD Collection (retail)

No problem. Haven't played them yet myself, although I did play MGS2&3 back in the day. PW I never tried before, but heard it was a good game so I'm interested to try.
Thema:

1. Cannot share save files between MGS HD Edition (Digital) and MGS HD Collection (retail) - Similar Threads - Cannot share save

2. Cannot share game pass ultimate on pc with my family

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot share game pass ultimate on pc with my family: Hello I would like to know how I can share my Game Pass Ultimate subscription on PC with members of my family. Game pass works on pc for the account I purchased the subscription with but it...
  3. Xbox live Gold sharing, can play online but cannot play Games with Gold games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live Gold sharing, can play online but cannot play Games with Gold games: Hello there, A friend and I were sharing the xbox live gold but when my turn was over and when he paid for the service, I can't play with my GwG games anymore. The system tells me that it seems...
  4. Cannot share Movies & TV with family account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot share Movies & TV with family account: This is not the first post on this subject and all I find are locked topics with moderators telling us that they are locking the post because it has been revived elsewhere... without a link to...
  5. Please help. Cannot share gold account on home xbox with child account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help. Cannot share gold account on home xbox with child account.: We have 2 Xbox One's in our house, A model S and a model X. I am the parent account of my 2 kids accounts. Boy and Girl. The Boy has an active Xbox gold subscription and his home Xbox is the...
  6. XBOX ONE - Network Manager 10 App - cannot access shared network location!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX ONE - Network Manager 10 App - cannot access shared network location!?: I've always wanted to have access from my PC shared media content to my XBOX ONE, listen and watch movies through this method, but somehow doesn't seem to find or cannot connect to my PC's shared...
  7. Cannot share videos uploaded from Upload Studio if voiceover is included

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot share videos uploaded from Upload Studio if voiceover is included: Split from this thread. I've been facing the same problem. Can't find a fix either. If I upload without a voiceover it's sharable, but with one I get the same error message each time suggesting...
  8. Problem Upload Studio - Cannot share clips after adding voice-over! PLEASE HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem Upload Studio - Cannot share clips after adding voice-over! PLEASE HELP!: Hi! I already contacted the Support, no solution The problem: after adding voice-over at a clip I cannot share it. I use the MS chat-headset (that came with the Xbox) and comment the clip,...
  9. Cannot save or share screenshots

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot save or share screenshots: As the title says.. I can neither save nor share my screenshots. I've only got the background-option.. Anyone else having troubles? 9f927d71-1a7d-4ea7-9b61-947668863c74
  10. Cannot Share Xbox Live For Some Reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Share Xbox Live For Some Reason: I just got a new xbox for my brother and want to share my games and Xbox live so I set the new xbox as the home Xbox for my xbox live account and then logged into his already existing account on...