Cannot Sign In in the xbox app (beta) after I change the email of my Microsoft account

Discus and support Cannot Sign In in the xbox app (beta) after I change the email of my Microsoft account in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; As the titlle says, I recently change my email associated to my microsoft account but for some reason the Xbox app is not dealing well with the change... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by YesidBejarano, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Cannot Sign In in the xbox app (beta) after I change the email of my Microsoft account

As the titlle says, I recently change my email associated to my microsoft account but for some reason the Xbox app is not dealing well with the change because I got Logged off of the app and when I try to Log In, the app shows me the message of "Welcome"
    but I close it and the Log In didn't actually happens. In my games I keep getting messages of "Cannot sync with the cloud". Please Help.

I'm really sorry if my english is not good.

:)

YesidBejarano, Aug 12, 2019
  2. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Cannot Sign In in the xbox app (beta) after I change the email of my Microsoft account

Have you checked in your email that you set to your new email, to see if there is anything from Xbox to activate the new email? Sometimes you might get a verification email and you need to follow a link within it to activate it. If that email hasn't been
    activated yet, it might not recongize the new email login until you do.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

• On your PC, go to
      Xbox.com
      and select Sign in. If there are problems with your account, the instructions will help you solve them. If you can’t go beyond the sign-in screen, select
      Forgot my password and follow the instructions.
    • If that didn’t work, select the Start
      button > Settings >
      Time & language. Under Date & time make sure the
      Set time automatically setting is turned on. Open Time & language settings
    • If none of those options work, select the Start
      button > Settings >
      Accounts , then find the Microsoft account you used to sign in to the Xbox app and select
      Remove. Then go back to the Xbox
      app and sign in with the Microsoft account you just removed. Open Settings
  4. bowski477 Win User

Account Question

5. DrifterX22 Win User

Transferring an Xbox live account to a different Microsoft account without deleting either of them

You can change and update the email address. If an email has been used on an account you cannot transfer to it.

change email address
  6. Beanie UK Win User

Unable to Download Games Xbox Game Pass for PC

I have managed to resolve the issue I believe. The Microsoft store was signed in with my non xbox email. I have signed out and then in with my xbox account and appears to have resolved the issue on the Xbox Beta App. Many Thanks.
Thema:

1. Cannot Sign In in the xbox app (beta) after I change the email of my Microsoft account - Similar Threads - Cannot Sign app

2. Cannot sign into the XBOX app Beta on PC, it just does nothing

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot sign into the XBOX app Beta on PC, it just does nothing: I click sign in and the box comes up for just 1 second and then goes away and i cant sign in and i cant play halo, im logged into the store fine 4cdf6d3e-576d-42e1-aafd-fa8c843e420d
  3. Cannot sign in to Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot sign in to Xbox App: I am unable to sign in to the Xbox app. I am signed in to the Windows Store with my MS Acct, but I am using a local account for Windows sign in. I'd rather not associate my MS Acct with Windows...
  4. Xbox App (Beta) cannot sign in or sign into xbox live

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App (Beta) cannot sign in or sign into xbox live: Keeps referring me to windows hello even though I have a windows hello PIN set up for my PC with the same microsoft account, anyone got a fix for this? submitted by /u/Jojoejoe [link] [comments]
  5. Cannot sign into the Xbox App. How can I sign back in?

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot sign into the Xbox App. How can I sign back in?: I have a problem with signing into the Xbox App by Error Code: 0x80070002 . So , I've been trying to sign in but it won't let me. What is the problem? [img] 352d7229-44cc-4264-b353-25af607b1ddd
  6. Cannot sign into the insider app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot sign into the insider app: I am trying to access the insider app but keep getting a message that it detects I am under 18 which I am not. My d.o.b is correct on my account has been changed on the family settings to an adult...
  7. Cannot sign in to Xbox app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot sign in to Xbox app.: So I stumbled upon a error when trying to sign in to the Xbox app, It says. Something went wrong. Please try again later. 0x80070781 Please help me Thank you....
  8. Comcast: Xbox 360 cannot connect to any of my apps says not signed in

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Comcast: Xbox 360 cannot connect to any of my apps says not signed in: Comcast (ISPs): Xbox 360 cannot connect to any of my apps says not signed in try removing the account from the console, clear the console cache, and then re-adding the account...
  9. Cannot Sign In on Xbox App

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Sign In on Xbox App: Hi, I cannot sign in on the Windows 10 Xbox App! I have tried re-installing it. As soon as I open the app, I get this message: 'We are unable to sign you in at the moment. Try again later.' The...
  10. Cannot sign into Xbox app on Windows 10. Error code: 0xbba

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign into Xbox app on Windows 10. Error code: 0xbba: So today I decided to try out the Sea of Thieves beta. Downloaded the game and everything but i could not sign into the xbox account in game. Then i went and tried the xbox app itself, still...