Cannot sign in on Xbox one the icon for loading just keeps spinning around and around

Discus and support Cannot sign in on Xbox one the icon for loading just keeps spinning around and around in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi when i try to sign in on my Xbox1 the loading icon just spins and spins but no longer able to sign in. Hope someone has an idea... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UniformColt6803, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Cannot sign in on Xbox one the icon for loading just keeps spinning around and around

Hi when i try to sign in on my Xbox1 the loading icon just spins and spins but no longer able to sign in. Hope someone has an idea

:)

UniformColt6803, Aug 30, 2019
  2. UniformColt6803 Win User

Cannot sign in on Xbox one the icon for loading just keeps spinning around and around

Hi

We tried your advice and it seems to have worked thanks for your quick reply and it stopped my brother from having a meltdown
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello UniformColt,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. First step to try would be
    performing a power cycle
    on your console. Simply turn off your console by holding down the power button on your Xbox for about 10 seconds, or until your Xbox turns off. Turn on your console afterwards and try signing in again.

If you are still unable to sign in after that, let us know if this is happening to just your account or if it affecting every account on your Xbox.
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hey there UniformColt6803!

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  5. Drunk RedNek Win User

Sluggish Sign In

Quantum - Yes, very similar. I haven't tried clicking around to get the Signing On screen to minimize, will try that today. Mine will sit there with a Black Screen, the "Signing On" circle spinning for a minimum of 45 secs after the primary Xbox loading
    screen. Then it jumps to the Home.
  6. Sour Green Win User

What do you do while you are at the loading screens?

Either spin whatever is on the loading screen around or hit a quick bowl.
Thema:

1. Cannot sign in on Xbox one the icon for loading just keeps spinning around and around - Similar Threads - Cannot sign icon

2. Minecraft- Cannot join world the account you are signed in to is currently playing in this...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft- Cannot join world the account you are signed in to is currently playing in this...: Trying to play Minecraft LAN with my girlfriend. She was playing on the Switch. We signed out of that, then signed into it on the PC. Was working fine, but we attempted to sign back in on the...
  3. Cannot sign into Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot sign into Windows 10 Edition: I have recently claimed my free copy of windows 10 edition off of the official Mojang site as I bought java edition well before October of 2018 because I have friends who play on xbox and I wanted...
  4. Cannot Sign In in the xbox app (beta) after I change the email of my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Sign In in the xbox app (beta) after I change the email of my Microsoft account: As the titlle says, I recently change my email associated to my microsoft account but for some reason the Xbox app is not dealing well with the change because I got Logged off of the app and when...
  5. Cannot sign in on latest beta build

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign in on latest beta build: Latest console update I received was overnight and I’m on build 1908.190802-1945 been trying to sign in for last 1/2 hour, only live issue I can see is with TV. Core sign in service says it’s ok...
  6. I cannot sign in on my Xbox One or Xbox Live. [Mod Removed - see Guidelines]

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot sign in on my Xbox One or Xbox Live. [Mod Removed - see Guidelines]: I am immediately logged out every time I try to sign in, and this issue didn't start until today's update. Also, my Xbox tells me it can't connect to my wi-fi network, but my phone and my laptop...
  7. Cannot sign into account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot sign into account: Hi, im trying to sign in/buy a game, but my account just keeps on "loading", unable to actually sign in? Any suggestions? 00672d08-9c4d-4fe8-b4c8-ff26bf72304d
  8. Cannot sign into my xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign into my xbox.: I cant sign into my xbox one x. I have tried factory resetting so now it is completely empty. I click on add new profile and all I get is a spinning wheel and then the wheel disappears and nothing...
  9. Cannot sign into console companion "system cannot find the file specified"

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot sign into console companion "system cannot find the file specified": After Entering my account into console compainion and pressing let's play, I get "we were unable to sign you into Xbox Live" with the error "system cannot find the file specified" i updated to the...
  10. Cannot sign into xbox live account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot sign into xbox live account: Hi, I have been experiencing an issue when I have trying to sign in to multiple Microsoft services, like xbox console companion and trying to sign into Forza Horizon 4, I keep getting the error...