Cannot sign in or recover password

Discus and support Cannot sign in or recover password in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Split from this thread. So what was the actual issue with Microsoft because I have the same problem. And I have waited for a live person to call me... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GarishBell18882, Mar 31, 2019.

1. Cannot sign in or recover password

So what was the actual issue with Microsoft because I have the same problem. And I have waited for a live person to call me back and hasn't called yet.

:)

GarishBell18882, Mar 31, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there!

Sorry to hear you are running into these issues with the console. Have you tried to update the password through a web browser already? I would advise that you take a look at the following support article and attempt to update this using a web browser on
    a mobile device, or on a PC.

How to change your Microsoft account password

Give it a try and let us know if it allows you to update the account password and of course if you are able to login after that.
  3. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey there Clown thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused but rest assured we are here to help, We however need a bit more information in order to not sound repetitive. What troubleshooting steps have been taken? We suggest tying to sign in on the
    Xbox website to narrow down the issue (console or account) Give it a shot and keep us posted so we can get this issue resolved!
  4. XBF George L Win User

Thanks for the reply. Just to clarify you have been able to sign in now and get that Auto renewal turned off like you were trying to do? It is always best to check the

Xbox Live Status
    in case it is an issue with the Xbox Live Services being affected. Let us know with a reply if you're still having trouble.
  5. ChiliCocoaPuff Win User

I do not have a computer and was doing everything thru my phone, i ditched trying to use the console long ago. I finally did reach a live person and it was nothing on my end, but Microsoft, they were having issues.
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello there,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning an inability to sign into your Microsoft account.

If you are still awaiting a callback, we would just like to recommend some troubleshooting steps to attempt assisting with this issue.

We recommend attempting a power cycle on the console.

If the problem persists, try doing a
    soft factory reset of the console,
    reset and keep games and apps to help reset the operating system. Please note before doing this troubleshooting step, make sure to know your email and passwords for your Xbox profiles.

Try this out first and let us know the results.
Thema:

1. Cannot sign in or recover password - Similar Threads - Cannot sign recover

2. I cannot sign in to Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot sign in to Microsoft Jigsaw: The Xbox does not sign in on Microsoft Jigsaw games, therefore I can not continue my started games. c7f7a67e-aa68-4cd3-a62f-b3e1b59ac4de
  3. Minecraft- Cannot join world the account you are signed in to is currently playing in this...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft- Cannot join world the account you are signed in to is currently playing in this...: Trying to play Minecraft LAN with my girlfriend. She was playing on the Switch. We signed out of that, then signed into it on the PC. Was working fine, but we attempted to sign back in on the...
  4. Cannot sign in on Xbox one the icon for loading just keeps spinning around and around

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign in on Xbox one the icon for loading just keeps spinning around and around: Hi when i try to sign in on my Xbox1 the loading icon just spins and spins but no longer able to sign in. Hope someone has an idea b9c13cda-e17a-4825-8ffa-c8154e675de5
  5. Cannot sign into Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot sign into Windows 10 Edition: I have recently claimed my free copy of windows 10 edition off of the official Mojang site as I bought java edition well before October of 2018 because I have friends who play on xbox and I wanted...
  6. Cannot Sign In in the xbox app (beta) after I change the email of my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Sign In in the xbox app (beta) after I change the email of my Microsoft account: As the titlle says, I recently change my email associated to my microsoft account but for some reason the Xbox app is not dealing well with the change because I got Logged off of the app and when...
  7. Cannot sign in on latest beta build

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign in on latest beta build: Latest console update I received was overnight and I’m on build 1908.190802-1945 been trying to sign in for last 1/2 hour, only live issue I can see is with TV. Core sign in service says it’s ok...
  8. I cannot sign in on my Xbox One or Xbox Live. [Mod Removed - see Guidelines]

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot sign in on my Xbox One or Xbox Live. [Mod Removed - see Guidelines]: I am immediately logged out every time I try to sign in, and this issue didn't start until today's update. Also, my Xbox tells me it can't connect to my wi-fi network, but my phone and my laptop...
  9. Cannot sign into my xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign into my xbox.: I cant sign into my xbox one x. I have tried factory resetting so now it is completely empty. I click on add new profile and all I get is a spinning wheel and then the wheel disappears and nothing...
  10. Cannot sign in or recover password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot sign in or recover password: I'm trying to sign my son into his xbox, and it asks for his password. Once I put that in, it claims the password is incorrect, so i reset the password but before it resets, I get a message saying...