Cannot sign in or recover password

Discus and support Cannot sign in or recover password in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Split from this thread. So what was the actual issue with Microsoft because I have the same problem. And I have waited for a live person to call me... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GarishBell18882, Mar 31, 2019.

1. Cannot sign in or recover password

So what was the actual issue with Microsoft because I have the same problem. And I have waited for a live person to call me back and hasn't called yet.

:)

GarishBell18882, Mar 31, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there!

Sorry to hear you are running into these issues with the console. Have you tried to update the password through a web browser already? I would advise that you take a look at the following support article and attempt to update this using a web browser on
    a mobile device, or on a PC.

How to change your Microsoft account password

Give it a try and let us know if it allows you to update the account password and of course if you are able to login after that.
  3. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey there Clown thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused but rest assured we are here to help, We however need a bit more information in order to not sound repetitive. What troubleshooting steps have been taken? We suggest tying to sign in on the
    Xbox website to narrow down the issue (console or account) Give it a shot and keep us posted so we can get this issue resolved!
  4. XBF George L Win User

Thanks for the reply. Just to clarify you have been able to sign in now and get that Auto renewal turned off like you were trying to do? It is always best to check the

Xbox Live Status
    in case it is an issue with the Xbox Live Services being affected. Let us know with a reply if you're still having trouble.
  5. ChiliCocoaPuff Win User

I do not have a computer and was doing everything thru my phone, i ditched trying to use the console long ago. I finally did reach a live person and it was nothing on my end, but Microsoft, they were having issues.
  6. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there ChiliCocoaPuff!

Looks like we're already helping you out on

the thread
    that you created.

I would say that it's best to focus on that one from this point on so that we can streamline your support.

Thanks for reading!
Thema:

1. Cannot sign in or recover password - Similar Threads - Cannot sign recover

2. Cannot sign in in games (Windows 10)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot sign in in games (Windows 10): Any new game I install from the Xbox App on Windows 10 will not let me log in after starting it. The Xbox app it self logs in to my Microsoft account automatically and signing out and back in...
  3. Error "we couldn't sign you into xbox live The system cannot find the file specificied"

in XBoX on Windows
    Error "we couldn't sign you into xbox live The system cannot find the file specificied": I am trying to log in but I get this error message "we couldn't sign you into Xbox live The system cannot find the file specified " How do I fix this? 2e9da0f6-0810-42f4-9bf6-a95892608827
  4. Cannot sign into xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot sign into xbox live: I have been trying for the past hour to sort this to no avail, Microsoft are a literal joke, all I wanted to do is switch from my secondary Microsoft account to my main Microsoft account to use...
  5. Cannot sign in on xbox website

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cannot sign in on xbox website: The sign in button on https://www.xbox.com/en-US/ does nothing and I need to sign in to access my accounts for other games, such as my Bungee account for Destiny or my Hi-Rez account....
  6. How can I transfer my gamer tag when I cannot sign onto an old account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I transfer my gamer tag when I cannot sign onto an old account?: I have been using my gamertag for 15 years on my Xbox360. The email it was set up and attached to is no longer available to me as it was an old work email. Xbox live sent a request (out of the...
  7. I cannot sign in to my xbox360 account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot sign in to my xbox360 account: I cannot sign on to my xbox 360 account - I get error messages that are invalid. I can sign on to xbox one and microsoft but not xbox 360 to play live online games. Also, I noticed that on...
  8. Cannot sign in to Xbox account on ipad

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cannot sign in to Xbox account on ipad: I suddenly cannot sign in on my ipad. See message below [img] 5a7e72a3-5490-4a44-b630-35505a43cf80
  9. I cannot sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft ps4: Hello, I have tried every trick and tip I've seen online to be able to sign into my Mircosoft account on PS4. None of them have worked. I have tried resetting my password, I've tried restarting...
  10. Cannot sign in or recover password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot sign in or recover password: I'm trying to sign my son into his xbox, and it asks for his password. Once I put that in, it claims the password is incorrect, so i reset the password but before it resets, I get a message saying...