Cannot sign in Taptiles

Discus and support Cannot sign in Taptiles in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Like the title said, game progress is not synced. In game, it suggests to sign in at Xbox.com, which i successfully did but still did not fix the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MandalaPray, Dec 27, 2014.

1. MandalaPray
    MandalaPray Guest

Cannot sign in Taptiles

Like the title said, game progress is not synced. In game, it suggests to sign in at Xbox.com, which i successfully did but still did not fix the problem! I can sign in other games such as tentacles, etc.

Tries install and reinstall, doesnt work either.

One other thing, I cannot sign in Minesweeper either, so i uninstalled it.

:)

MandalaPray, Dec 27, 2014
  2. signing in live

I cannot sign in live on my taptile and sadukau apps to bet my daily points on my monthly accounts

RichardDavenport, Dec 27, 2014
  3. 2 Days Sudoku not signing into XBox

Last 2 days Sudoku will not sign into XBox. Cannot do the daily challenges.

It's been 3 days that Taptiles cannot sign into XBox.

What is going on and when are we going to see some fixes?

4ddff64e-18b3-409a-836b-9daffadcfb95, Dec 27, 2014
  4. LiPeterson Win User

Cannot get updates

I cannot use Taptiles since it says that it needs an update. Store says that there are no app updates for my Win 8.1 computer. I have verified that I am signed into the Store and Games, but no update is available and Taptiles will not work completely.
    Please correct ASAP.
  5. oMaxi Win User

Taptiles update Windows 8.1

Hi Helen, I am having a similar problem, can sign into xbox.com and also ok with mahjong and solitaire but taptiles knocks it all out and cannot open the store at all for the update. Maybe a stand alone update for taptiles might fix it. I also have windows
  6. TouchingSun7 Win User

Error Code 002408 and 009408 in Solitaire and TapTiles

What do I do to get this fixed in taptiles I cannot sign in to my daily challenges and I have had my computer technician has also tried and cannot do it either is there an update coming to fix this
  7. AmethystOlive90 Win User

Will Not Install

taptiles says that it is installed, but I cannot open it
  8. lorettamccurtain Win User

Taptiles wont sign me in.

taptiles wont sign me in .
Thema:

Cannot sign in Taptiles

1. Cannot sign in Taptiles - Similar Threads - Cannot sign Taptiles

2. Cannot sign in to XBox GamePass for PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot sign in to XBox GamePass for PC.: I just updated my PC and installed the GamePass beta. I have paid for the subscription, but the app keeps on asking me to sign up for the game pass. I have tried signing in and out several times,...
  3. Cannot sign-in during the morning.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot sign-in during the morning.: All this week I cannot sign-in during the a.m. hours. In the afternoon I can sign-in. What gives? ad66eb34-67bc-43a0-8038-d89d3b7431d6
  4. Cannot sign in to Xbox Live games

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot sign in to Xbox Live games: I cannot sign in to some Xbox Live games. Like Minesweeper, Make It Rain: The Love Of Money... after I change my birthday. But I just can sign in to some games like Bingo, Treasure Hunt, Heart...
  5. Microsoft Bingo - cannot sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo - cannot sign in: I tried to go to support (AKA http://aka.ms/msbingost) but that goes to a Facebook page! This has been an on-going issue with Microsoft Bingo. Sometimes it takes 5 or 6 tries before I can sign in...
  6. Cannot sign in to Xbox live. "your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot sign in to Xbox live. "your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to...: I have the Xbox 360. I have been playing Battlefield for years. Today I cannot as I keep getting the message "your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access xbox live". I have...
  7. microsoft solitaire collection error 104 message cannot sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft solitaire collection error 104 message cannot sign in: microsoft solitaire collection cannot sign in for days now.error message 104.Does microsoft plan a fix or not going to recognize at all. 9e3ffd0f-076a-45f7-aadb-8f7420c6c878
  8. Cannot Sign-In - All Services Available?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Sign-In - All Services Available?: I am unable to sign-in. I restarted the xbox as suggested but the problem persists. You should be aware that this service is affected and have some help article related to this problem. Here are...
  9. Cannot sign into the XBOX app Beta on PC, it just does nothing

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot sign into the XBOX app Beta on PC, it just does nothing: I click sign in and the box comes up for just 1 second and then goes away and i cant sign in and i cant play halo, im logged into the store fine 4cdf6d3e-576d-42e1-aafd-fa8c843e420d
  10. Bug - Taptiles - Cannot Sign In or access Daily Challenges

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bug - Taptiles - Cannot Sign In or access Daily Challenges: For the last week or so I've not been able to sign into LIVE account when trying to play Taptiles. As a result, I've had trouble accessing the Daily Challenges. Given that there are achievements...