Cannot sign in to Xbox App and Gamepass App

Discus and support Cannot sign in to Xbox App and Gamepass App in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; A few days ago, I used the Xbox App for it’s keyboard and the Gamepass App for the extra reward points, but i have been forcibly signed out those... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Devious Plasma, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Cannot sign in to Xbox App and Gamepass App

A few days ago, I used the Xbox App for it’s keyboard and the Gamepass App for the extra reward points, but i have been forcibly signed out those applications since then, and have been stuck trying to sign in. I use the Microsoft Authenticator app as my
    2 Factor Authentification, but no matter how many times I get it right, whenever i try to sign in (as the app tells me that since I’m accessing personal information they’ll send a notifcation to my phone) and use either Authenticator or my own password, it
    will simply close the pop up and reopen it. I’ve tried restarting my device, and reinstalling both apps, and I’m unsure how to fix this.

:)

Devious Plasma, Jan 10, 2021
  2. REK 1 Win User

I cant install The Outer Worlds on my PC

Try to UNINSTALL the GAMEPASS app, now do a sign out and RESTART PC, after SIGN IN, make sure PC is UPDATED , no do fresh download GAMEPASS app, see if any change
  3. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox game pass on PC

The library of games for GamePass are different for Xbox and PC. If your subscription isnt' showing up in the Xbox beta app, try reinstalling it then signing in with the same account the Ultimate GamePass is on.
  4. RyuKenDK Win User

Error 0x80070005 On xbox game pass

5. Tezzarrific Win User

Discontinuing game pass. Removing games / glitches

there is a section in gamepass that states leaving soon, gamepass is like netflix.

the app on the pc is a front end for gamepass, it still downloads the games through the store, have you checked to make sure you are signed into the xbox beta app with the correct credentials.

as a further note, research is your friend, it states in the agreement when signing up to gamepass that games are removed and new ones added, they usually give 2 weeks and sometimes 4 weeks notice in the leaving soon area.
  6. REK 1 Win User

Cannot get Xbox One games on Games with Gold without an Xbox One

there is a issue with Xbox Live at the time, but you can try to use the gamepass app or go to xbox app and claim the games with gold from there. Also try at xbox.com and search the game with gold , , sign in and it should let you claim it
Thema:

Cannot sign in to Xbox App and Gamepass App

1. Cannot sign in to Xbox App and Gamepass App - Similar Threads - Cannot sign App

2. XBox iPhone app cannot sign in

in XBoX on Mobile
    XBox iPhone app cannot sign in: I reset my console and after that am unable to have the Xbox companion app even sign in (pairing with the reset console would be after I am able to sign in first). When I select "Sign In" in the...
  3. Cannot sign in to Xbox App (Windows 10)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot sign in to Xbox App (Windows 10): So.. I forgot my password and decided after like 6 attempts, to reset it.. I did this via the Xbox app. Now, every time I try to sign in I get "We were unable to sign you into xbox live".. I can...
  4. i cannot sign into xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    i cannot sign into xbox app: I've looked up every tutorial, and even reinstalled windows, so what do I do 7b4196fe-11af-47da-9f27-faabe46912c3
  5. I cannot sign in to xbox pc app. Click "Sign In" anywhere in the app and literally nothing...

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot sign in to xbox pc app. Click "Sign In" anywhere in the app and literally nothing...: Step1 - launch xbox app. Step2 - see that i'm not signed in Step3 - click sign in Step4 - nothing happens, no spot to enter my credentials, nothing. Step5 - go to settings, see big sign in...
  6. Minecraft app on Android 2nd user cannot sign on to Xbox - other Microsoft games work no...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft app on Android 2nd user cannot sign on to Xbox - other Microsoft games work no...: I have a Galaxy Tab A setup with my adult account and a child USER account setup as well. That way I can control what apps are installed etc. I can sign into Minecraft no problems on my account,...
  7. Cannot sign into the XBOX app Beta on PC, it just does nothing

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot sign into the XBOX app Beta on PC, it just does nothing: I click sign in and the box comes up for just 1 second and then goes away and i cant sign in and i cant play halo, im logged into the store fine 4cdf6d3e-576d-42e1-aafd-fa8c843e420d
  8. Cannot Sign In in the xbox app (beta) after I change the email of my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Sign In in the xbox app (beta) after I change the email of my Microsoft account: As the titlle says, I recently change my email associated to my microsoft account but for some reason the Xbox app is not dealing well with the change because I got Logged off of the app and when...
  9. Cannot sign in to Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot sign in to Xbox App: I am unable to sign in to the Xbox app. I am signed in to the Windows Store with my MS Acct, but I am using a local account for Windows sign in. I'd rather not associate my MS Acct with Windows...
  10. Xbox App (Beta) cannot sign in or sign into xbox live

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App (Beta) cannot sign in or sign into xbox live: Keeps referring me to windows hello even though I have a windows hello PIN set up for my PC with the same microsoft account, anyone got a fix for this? submitted by /u/Jojoejoe [link] [comments]