Cannot sign in to XBox GamePass for PC.

Discus and support Cannot sign in to XBox GamePass for PC. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I just updated my PC and installed the GamePass beta. I have paid for the subscription, but the app keeps on asking me to sign up for the game pass. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SeanAnderson9, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Cannot sign in to XBox GamePass for PC.

I just updated my PC and installed the GamePass beta. I have paid for the subscription, but the app keeps on asking me to sign up for the game pass. I have tried signing in and out several times, and the app doesn't keep me signed in. I look at the settings,
    and I am always prompted to sign in before I can change anything. I was about to cancel my subscription and just get a new one, but I only am given the option to pay full price instead of the introductory price I signed up with.

:)

SeanAnderson9, Apr 7, 2020
  2. HackingSpartan8 Win User

Xbox Game Pass Games Asking To Install On Devices?

Did you sign up to Xbox GamePass for PC or for Console? If you signed up for Xbox GamePass for Console , some games, specifically play anywhere games are still playable on PC. You need to sign up for either GamePass on PC or GamePass Ultimate to access
    the full catalog of PC games. More information on how to sign-up can be found here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/xbox-game-pass-pc-faq
  3. RyuKenDK Win User

Error 0x80070005 On xbox game pass

4. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox game pass on PC

The library of games for GamePass are different for Xbox and PC. If your subscription isnt' showing up in the Xbox beta app, try reinstalling it then signing in with the same account the Ultimate GamePass is on.
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

Xbox Game Pass

have you had gamepass before either on xbox or pc, if so you cannot use that offer again.
  6. REK 1 Win User

I cant install The Outer Worlds on my PC

Try to UNINSTALL the GAMEPASS app, now do a sign out and RESTART PC, after SIGN IN, make sure PC is UPDATED , no do fresh download GAMEPASS app, see if any change
Thema:

Cannot sign in to XBox GamePass for PC.

1. Cannot sign in to XBox GamePass for PC. - Similar Threads - Cannot sign GamePass

2. Cannot sign in on xbox website

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cannot sign in on xbox website: The sign in button on https://www.xbox.com/en-US/ does nothing and I need to sign in to access my accounts for other games, such as my Bungee account for Destiny or my Hi-Rez account....
  3. How can I transfer my gamer tag when I cannot sign onto an old account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I transfer my gamer tag when I cannot sign onto an old account?: I have been using my gamertag for 15 years on my Xbox360. The email it was set up and attached to is no longer available to me as it was an old work email. Xbox live sent a request (out of the...
  4. I cannot sign in to my xbox360 account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot sign in to my xbox360 account: I cannot sign on to my xbox 360 account - I get error messages that are invalid. I can sign on to xbox one and microsoft but not xbox 360 to play live online games. Also, I noticed that on...
  5. Cannot sign in to Xbox account on ipad

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cannot sign in to Xbox account on ipad: I suddenly cannot sign in on my ipad. See message below [img] 5a7e72a3-5490-4a44-b630-35505a43cf80
  6. I cannot sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft ps4: Hello, I have tried every trick and tip I've seen online to be able to sign into my Mircosoft account on PS4. None of them have worked. I have tried resetting my password, I've tried restarting...
  7. Cannot Sign into Xbox Live (or any game requiring the sign in) on my machine, but other...

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Sign into Xbox Live (or any game requiring the sign in) on my machine, but other...: I have been trying to sign into Xbox Live Via Xbox Beta, Console Companion, Sea of thieve, and Forza Horizon 4 for the past few days and I cannot seem to connect. I have attempted troubleshooting...
  8. Cannot sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot sign in: Everytime i try to sign in on my ps4 it comes up saying "we tried to sign in to your microsoft account,but something went wrong". How do i fix it ? ***Moved from Windows...
  9. I cannot sign into Minecraft pe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot sign into Minecraft pe: I go into the app and click on sing in but it loads a few thing then it throws me back to the minecraft home screen and I a not signed in 4b4688c2-abb6-4c22-a923-94bd26d2162e
  10. Cannot sign-in during the morning.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot sign-in during the morning.: All this week I cannot sign-in during the a.m. hours. In the afternoon I can sign-in. What gives? ad66eb34-67bc-43a0-8038-d89d3b7431d6