Cannot sign in to Xbox Live games

Discus and support Cannot sign in to Xbox Live games in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I cannot sign in to some Xbox Live games. Like Minesweeper, Make It Rain: The Love Of Money... after I change my birthday. But I just can sign in to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Nguyễn Mudi, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Cannot sign in to Xbox Live games

I cannot sign in to some Xbox Live games. Like Minesweeper, Make It Rain: The Love Of Money... after I change my birthday. But I just can sign in to some games like Bingo, Treasure Hunt, Heart Box... Can someone help me please!

:)

Nguyễn Mudi, Mar 28, 2020
  2. MacGyver xx Win User

Error (0x80a40008)

Cannot sign into Xbox live
  3. BenFlogaus Win User

Apex Legends

I'm getting an EA sign in code 100 and then after you attempt to sign in again it says the game cannot connect to Xbox live servers. So yeah look into it please.
  4. neonwarrior3000 Win User

How to stop xbox asking me to sign in to xbox live when I sign in to an offline account

kinect games are a nightmare with this new problem, cannot sign into a profile with a saved game progress unless on live, it has affected all users with live, but most dont know it as they are always connected to xbox live.....
  5. Boas BS5 Win User

Bit of help please

Or sign her into xbox live if you cannot transfer the licenses
  6. Nguyễn Mudi Win User

Yes, and the message is: "Sorry! We can't sign you in. Please sign in at Xbox.com, and then restart this app again." and I try to sign in at xbox.com, but the problem cannot be fix.
Thema:

1. Cannot sign in to Xbox Live games - Similar Threads - Cannot sign Live

2. Cannot Sign into Xbox Live (or any game requiring the sign in) on my machine, but other...

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Sign into Xbox Live (or any game requiring the sign in) on my machine, but other...: I have been trying to sign into Xbox Live Via Xbox Beta, Console Companion, Sea of thieve, and Forza Horizon 4 for the past few days and I cannot seem to connect. I have attempted troubleshooting...
  3. Cannot sign in to Xbox live. "your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot sign in to Xbox live. "your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to...: I have the Xbox 360. I have been playing Battlefield for years. Today I cannot as I keep getting the message "your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access xbox live". I have...
  4. All of a sudden cannot sign into xbox live

in XboX Insiders
    All of a sudden cannot sign into xbox live: I just got xbox live last night after a couple years, and I had no problem signing in before this. Also just got the new COD so I'm eager to play. I've done a hard restart twice, unplugged xbox...
  5. I cannot sign in on my Xbox One or Xbox Live. [Mod Removed - see Guidelines]

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot sign in on my Xbox One or Xbox Live. [Mod Removed - see Guidelines]: I am immediately logged out every time I try to sign in, and this issue didn't start until today's update. Also, my Xbox tells me it can't connect to my wi-fi network, but my phone and my laptop...
  6. Cannot sign into xbox live account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot sign into xbox live account: Hi, I have been experiencing an issue when I have trying to sign in to multiple Microsoft services, like xbox console companion and trying to sign into Forza Horizon 4, I keep getting the error...
  7. Xbox App (Beta) cannot sign in or sign into xbox live

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App (Beta) cannot sign in or sign into xbox live: Keeps referring me to windows hello even though I have a windows hello PIN set up for my PC with the same microsoft account, anyone got a fix for this? submitted by /u/Jojoejoe [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox one signing me out immediately after logging in, and cannot connect to Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one signing me out immediately after logging in, and cannot connect to Xbox live: I am having the issue of my xbox one signing out my profile immediately after logging in, and i am struggling to connect to xbox live as well after restarting my router. Help me please!...
  9. Cannot sign into my XBox Live account on Windows 8 games on my Windows 10 machine

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot sign into my XBox Live account on Windows 8 games on my Windows 10 machine: Whenever I try to play an Xbox Live game from the Microsoft Store like Hitman Go, Rabbids Big Bang or Bejeweled that are Windows 8 games on my Windows 10 machine I keep getting prompted for my...
  10. Cannot sign in to Live- Error Code 0x80a40019

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign in to Live- Error Code 0x80a40019: Cannot sign in to Xbox Live account since yesterday, no trouble shooting steps have corrected the issue. - Attempted hard reset - Attempted deleting profile from console - No internet network...