Cannot sign in with my account

Discus and support Cannot sign in with my account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm assuming everybody on here is experiencing the same issue? I tried to log on and it gives me an error code :/, could it be FIFA related since it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tigers Dream, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Tigers Dream
    Tigers Dream Guest

I'm assuming everybody on here is experiencing the same issue? I tried to log on and it gives me an error code :/, could it be FIFA related since it occurred after a recent update.

:)

Tigers Dream, Jan 22, 2014
  2. Can you sign in Xbox live with a different E-mail account?

So, I have already an Xbox Live user and my E-mail account I used to sign in Xbox Live is about to close. Can I use a different E-mail account to sign in Live with the same user?

It's important, because I have all my achievements/ plus friends in this user and I cannot try it out, because I have not created another E-mail account, yet.

Konstantinos89, Jan 22, 2014
  3. Xbox games on Windows 8 with multiple users

Not much difference I still cannot access things my partner has purchased on her account when i sign in with my account

The Viral Cyrix, Jan 22, 2014
  4. TheGreatAzbell Win User

Cannot sign into my account

I too have the same problem. I even deleted my account to add it again and it won't even let me add an account, great.
  5. I am JeffRay90 Win User

cannot sign in to my account

6. The Sphinxster Win User

Cannot Sign In To My Account

Yeah I had to do this "awesome" process just to get my account to load on a brand new Xbox One S. From Xbox 360 to now the same account error code is alive and well.
  7. {Parity} Win User

Cannot Sign In To My Account

Try removing your profile and then perform a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord
    back in and restart the console. Once it is back up and operational reload the profile and see if you can log in.

Let us know. Good Luck!
  8. WPAK Win User

Cannot sign in to my account

Hi there,

have you tried signing in at account.microsoft.com and verify if all information is correct and up to date.

Also check if you can sign in at xbox.com and if it shows the correct gamertag etc.

If all is fine on those two then please try a power cycle of the console via the next steps:

try the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait until the power supply light turns and remains orange for at least 30 seconds before powering on again: http://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

Let us know the results
Thema:

1. Cannot sign in with my account - Similar Threads - Cannot sign account

2. Cannot Sign In in the xbox app (beta) after I change the email of my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Sign In in the xbox app (beta) after I change the email of my Microsoft account: As the titlle says, I recently change my email associated to my microsoft account but for some reason the Xbox app is not dealing well with the change because I got Logged off of the app and when...
  3. Cannot sign into account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot sign into account: Hi, im trying to sign in/buy a game, but my account just keeps on "loading", unable to actually sign in? Any suggestions? 00672d08-9c4d-4fe8-b4c8-ff26bf72304d
  4. Cannot sign into xbox live account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot sign into xbox live account: Hi, I have been experiencing an issue when I have trying to sign in to multiple Microsoft services, like xbox console companion and trying to sign into Forza Horizon 4, I keep getting the error...
  5. I cannot sign in to my microsoft account on minecraft for nintendo switch

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot sign in to my microsoft account on minecraft for nintendo switch: it doesnt sign in since yesterday, everytime after the remiteconnect it says on the screen “we tried to sign you in to your micrososft account, but something went wrong...
  6. Cannot sign into my XBox Live account on Windows 8 games on my Windows 10 machine

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot sign into my XBox Live account on Windows 8 games on my Windows 10 machine: Whenever I try to play an Xbox Live game from the Microsoft Store like Hitman Go, Rabbids Big Bang or Bejeweled that are Windows 8 games on my Windows 10 machine I keep getting prompted for my...
  7. I cannot sign into my account / 0x87DD0006

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot sign into my account / 0x87DD0006: Split from this thread. I cannot sign into my account either it keeps giving me this error “we couldnt sign you in. Try again in a few minutes, or check your account by signing into...
  8. Cannot Sign in to account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Sign in to account: I can sign into other MS apps on my iPhone, but not Microsoft Solitare Collection. I’ve restarted my phone. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Nothing’s worked so far....
  9. I cannot sign in to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot sign in to my account: Can not sign to user account. I get error code 0x80190001 8411404c-68ab-402c-a64a-e15d31981be7
  10. I cannot sign in to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot sign in to my account: Hi all, I cannot sign in to my account since the last./fall update. Nothing works on my XBox One. Nothing, Nada. Help please. I hard reset to get access, but that doesn't work. I attempted...