Cannot sign into account

Discus and support Cannot sign into account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, im trying to sign in/buy a game, but my account just keeps on "loading", unable to actually sign in? Any suggestions?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dwaine Koch, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Dwaine Koch
    Dwaine Koch Guest

Cannot sign into account

Hi, im trying to sign in/buy a game, but my account just keeps on "loading", unable to actually sign in? Any suggestions?

:)

Dwaine Koch, Jul 16, 2019
  2. Kimberlu82 Win User

cannot sign in to account

Punkcakes follow what WPAK says. If you can sign into xbox.com with your correct gamertag it sounds like you may just have a corrupted profile. The only thing I would add to WPAK suggestions would be with #3 clearing the cashe I would check the hard drive
    for other corrupted content. If you have a HDD (Hard Drive) and a MU (Memory Unit) go into them, then go into each folder "Games & Apps, Profiles, Demos" (demos are notorious for corruption), all the way down to system items. Anything with an exclamation point
    indicates it's a corrupted file and needs to be deleted. Even if your profile doesn't have an exclamation point it may still be corrupted and needs to be deleted (remember profile only!).

But if you follow the instructions that WPAK gives you should be able to get it again, let us know if it works or if it doesn't, any error codes you get, etc.
  3. FreakRoach Win User

Cannot sign into account

Please try to power cycle your console and try again.

Follow these steps to power cycle your console:

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.
      Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.
  4. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

-

try the following steps.

-

1. Check
    account.live.com/.../manage
    to see if at least two security proofs are setup and verified. A Phone number and alternate email address would be best

2. Delete your profile from the console, be sure to delete only the profile, to do so check this link:

support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

3. Clear the console cache, see this link for the how to:
    support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

4. Turn the console off.

5. Turn the console on.

6. Clear the console cache one more time

7. Redownload your profile.(See the same link as 2.) you might have to enter the security verification afterwards and all should be fine again.
  5. Bangbangpie66 Win User

Cannot sign into account

I had this same problem, i restarted the console and the logged onto my internet again (even if it was already connected then everything started working.
  6. strategicdaes Win User

Did you troubleshoot with Xbox customer service? If I may suggest, to just reset password then try again?
Thema:

Cannot sign into account

1. Cannot sign into account - Similar Threads - Cannot sign account

2. Minecraft- Cannot join world the account you are signed in to is currently playing in this...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft- Cannot join world the account you are signed in to is currently playing in this...: Trying to play Minecraft LAN with my girlfriend. She was playing on the Switch. We signed out of that, then signed into it on the PC. Was working fine, but we attempted to sign back in on the...
  3. Cannot Sign In in the xbox app (beta) after I change the email of my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Sign In in the xbox app (beta) after I change the email of my Microsoft account: As the titlle says, I recently change my email associated to my microsoft account but for some reason the Xbox app is not dealing well with the change because I got Logged off of the app and when...
  4. Cannot sign into xbox live account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot sign into xbox live account: Hi, I have been experiencing an issue when I have trying to sign in to multiple Microsoft services, like xbox console companion and trying to sign into Forza Horizon 4, I keep getting the error...
  5. I cannot sign in to my microsoft account on minecraft for nintendo switch

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot sign in to my microsoft account on minecraft for nintendo switch: it doesnt sign in since yesterday, everytime after the remiteconnect it says on the screen “we tried to sign you in to your micrososft account, but something went wrong...
  6. Cannot sign into my XBox Live account on Windows 8 games on my Windows 10 machine

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot sign into my XBox Live account on Windows 8 games on my Windows 10 machine: Whenever I try to play an Xbox Live game from the Microsoft Store like Hitman Go, Rabbids Big Bang or Bejeweled that are Windows 8 games on my Windows 10 machine I keep getting prompted for my...
  7. I cannot sign into my account / 0x87DD0006

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot sign into my account / 0x87DD0006: Split from this thread. I cannot sign into my account either it keeps giving me this error “we couldnt sign you in. Try again in a few minutes, or check your account by signing into...
  8. Cannot Sign in to account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Sign in to account: I can sign into other MS apps on my iPhone, but not Microsoft Solitare Collection. I’ve restarted my phone. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Nothing’s worked so far....
  9. I cannot sign in to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot sign in to my account: Can not sign to user account. I get error code 0x80190001 8411404c-68ab-402c-a64a-e15d31981be7
  10. I cannot sign in to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot sign in to my account: Hi all, I cannot sign in to my account since the last./fall update. Nothing works on my XBox One. Nothing, Nada. Help please. I hard reset to get access, but that doesn't work. I attempted...