Cannot sign into Microsoft Acc on Minecraft PS4

Discus and support Cannot sign into Microsoft Acc on Minecraft PS4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I created a new microsoft account for the sole purpose of using it for minecraft on PS4 but I keep getting an error saying that my account is already... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by awrenYu, Aug 13, 2020.

1. awrenYu
    awrenYu Guest

I created a new microsoft account for the sole purpose of using it for minecraft on PS4 but I keep getting an error saying that my account is already linked to the Playstation Network. This makes no sense as the microsoft account is brand new.

:)

awrenYu, Aug 13, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. ColinMB Win User

Thats interesting because that happened to a friend of mine and he plays on ps4 but he fixed it by turning off his ps4 and turning it on again
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Cannot sign into to ps4 Minecraft with Microsoft account

Hello KoreyReeser!

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be
    more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming
    KoreyReeser!
  4. KoreyReeser Win User

Same here is there any fix to this or not? Because that's rather disappointing dont wanna mess anything up. :(
  5. blueamcat Win User

6. Suda aids Win User

we tried to sign in to your microsoft account, but something went wrong.

hi, i need help because i tried to login to my minecraft ps4 edition with my microsoft account and all it says is "we tried to sign in to your microsoft account, but something went wrong." and now i cannot switch an account or do anything about
    this. can anyone help.
    Can you fix my minecraft its saying we tried signing u in your Microsoft account
Thema:

1. Cannot sign into Microsoft Acc on Minecraft PS4 - Similar Threads - Cannot sign Microsoft

2. I cannot sign into my Microsoft account on my PlayStation 5 on Minecraft, can anybody help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot sign into my Microsoft account on my PlayStation 5 on Minecraft, can anybody help?: I can’t sign into my account for no reason, it says that another PlayStation Network account is signed into my account but I have been signed in previously to the same account on my PlayStation...
  3. Cannot sign in after migrating Minecraft to Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot sign in after migrating Minecraft to Microsoft: Hi there, I have problem signing into Minecraft account after migrating to Microsoft. Forgot what email that I used. I think I used gmail account by mistake. Please help. Thanks....
  4. i cannot sign into my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cannot sign into my microsoft account: i cannot sign into my email because every time i try to sign in it says i have entered the password wrong too many times and when i do reset it it comes up with the same message.Someone please...
  5. Cannot sign into Solitaire even though I am signed in to Microsoft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot sign into Solitaire even though I am signed in to Microsoft.: I dont know where I am going wrong. All I did was update my password and now I cant get back in. 1119b54e-188f-4cd3-80e8-af9d23e0dc80
  6. I cannot sign into my old microsoft account on PS4 Minecraft so i want to sign into my new...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot sign into my old microsoft account on PS4 Minecraft so i want to sign into my new...: i want to be able to sign in to my new microsoft account on PS4 minecraft, but it keeps telling me to sign in to my old one. I cannot sign into my old one, that is why i want to sign in with my...
  7. I cannot sign into my Microsoft account for minecraft Ps4.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot sign into my Microsoft account for minecraft Ps4.: I know this is the xbox page but I am having trouble with signing into my Microsoft account on Minecraft ps4. Whenever I try to sign in it says, "Failed to login, Oops! Looks like the Microsoft...
  8. Minecraft app on Android 2nd user cannot sign on to Xbox - other Microsoft games work no...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft app on Android 2nd user cannot sign on to Xbox - other Microsoft games work no...: I have a Galaxy Tab A setup with my adult account and a child USER account setup as well. That way I can control what apps are installed etc. I can sign into Minecraft no problems on my account,...
  9. I cannot sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft ps4: Hello, I have tried every trick and tip I've seen online to be able to sign into my Mircosoft account on PS4. None of them have worked. I have tried resetting my password, I've tried restarting...
  10. Microsoft Bingo - cannot sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo - cannot sign in: I tried to go to support (AKA http://aka.ms/msbingost) but that goes to a Facebook page! This has been an on-going issue with Microsoft Bingo. Sometimes it takes 5 or 6 tries before I can sign in...