Cannot sign into Xbox account in Microsoft Launcher version of Cortana.

Discus and support Cannot sign into Xbox account in Microsoft Launcher version of Cortana. in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I am using a Samsung Galaxy S10e running Android 10. When using Cortana to try to control my Xbox One I am prompted to sign into my Xbox Live account,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by m.old(2), Feb 17, 2020.

1. m.old(2)
    m.old(2) Guest

I am using a Samsung Galaxy S10e running Android 10.

When using Cortana to try to control my Xbox One I am prompted to sign into my Xbox Live account, however the button I am provided doesn't do anything(completely unresponsive). I can't find anywhere to link my Xbox account to Microsoft Launcher. When I had
    the stand alone Cortana app installed(has since been uninstalled), the link from the launcher Cortana would open the stand alone Cortana as though I had just opened it, with no options to sign into Xbox. I have restarted my phone multiple times.

:)

m.old(2), Feb 17, 2020
  2. m.old(2) Win User

I figured out a solution. I had to install the standalone Cortana app again, temporarily, sign into it and use it to try to control my Xbox. This brought up the same Xbox sign in button but was responsive.

After signing in and linking the Cortana Xbox skill with my Microsoft/Xbox account I was then able to use the Microsoft Launcher version of Cortana, without sign in prompt, and could remove the standalone version without losing access.
  3. m.old(2) Win User

Have you tried to add your Microsoft Account directly in the phone setting? maybe in this way the launcher see it
    I don't know of a way to add a Microsoft account directly to an Android phone. I already have Outlook, Xbox Companion App, and the Microsoft Launcher app signed in with my Microsoft account.
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Hey m.old(2),

Thank
    you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. If anyone needs assistance
    with this issue or any other issues, we suggest creating a new thread.

Thank you
    again and have a great day!
  5. napalm 31337 Win User

Have you tried to add your Microsoft Account directly in the phone setting? maybe in this way the launcher see it
  6. PunichingOne Win User

Update Borderlands GOTY 2009 fail!

microsoft must fix the USK version of the Update launcher.
Thema:

1. Cannot sign into Xbox account in Microsoft Launcher version of Cortana. - Similar Threads - Cannot sign account

2. Cannot sign into Microsoft account in minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot sign into Microsoft account in minecraft: Since the update on ps4, i cannot sign into microsoft account for minecraft. Every time i click the button to link my account i get an error stating something went wrong. I can log into my...
  3. Cannot sign into to ps4 Minecraft with Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot sign into to ps4 Minecraft with Microsoft account: [img] I have been having this problem since the 29th. Myself and multiple other people replied to another comment thread about this and the moderator just closed the thread saying the problem was...
  4. Minecraft- Cannot join world the account you are signed in to is currently playing in this...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft- Cannot join world the account you are signed in to is currently playing in this...: Trying to play Minecraft LAN with my girlfriend. She was playing on the Switch. We signed out of that, then signed into it on the PC. Was working fine, but we attempted to sign back in on the...
  5. Cannot Sign In in the xbox app (beta) after I change the email of my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Sign In in the xbox app (beta) after I change the email of my Microsoft account: As the titlle says, I recently change my email associated to my microsoft account but for some reason the Xbox app is not dealing well with the change because I got Logged off of the app and when...
  6. Cannot sign into account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot sign into account: Hi, im trying to sign in/buy a game, but my account just keeps on "loading", unable to actually sign in? Any suggestions? 00672d08-9c4d-4fe8-b4c8-ff26bf72304d
  7. Cannot sign into xbox live account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot sign into xbox live account: Hi, I have been experiencing an issue when I have trying to sign in to multiple Microsoft services, like xbox console companion and trying to sign into Forza Horizon 4, I keep getting the error...
  8. I cannot sign in to my microsoft account on minecraft for nintendo switch

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot sign in to my microsoft account on minecraft for nintendo switch: it doesnt sign in since yesterday, everytime after the remiteconnect it says on the screen “we tried to sign you in to your micrososft account, but something went wrong...
  9. Cannot sign into my XBox Live account on Windows 8 games on my Windows 10 machine

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot sign into my XBox Live account on Windows 8 games on my Windows 10 machine: Whenever I try to play an Xbox Live game from the Microsoft Store like Hitman Go, Rabbids Big Bang or Bejeweled that are Windows 8 games on my Windows 10 machine I keep getting prompted for my...
  10. I cannot sign into my account / 0x87DD0006

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot sign into my account / 0x87DD0006: Split from this thread. I cannot sign into my account either it keeps giving me this error “we couldnt sign you in. Try again in a few minutes, or check your account by signing into...