Cannot start a realm please help

Discus and support Cannot start a realm please help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm on Minecraft bedrock edition on Xbox and i'm trying to start a realm but when I click the purchase button "Create for Free!" (30 day trial... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DHG SENSEI, Aug 8, 2019.

1. DHG SENSEI
    DHG SENSEI Guest

I'm on Minecraft bedrock edition on Xbox and i'm trying to start a realm but when I click the purchase button "Create for Free!" (30 day trial 7.99/month after first 30 days) it prompts "Purchase in Progress This shouldn't take long." It just stops and
    does nothing.

:)

DHG SENSEI, Aug 8, 2019
  2. Fluid storms Win User

hi mate see if you can reset your saved data for your game in the settings , if it dose not work you should reinstall your game
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi DHG,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue purchasing a realm. We recommend make sure the store is up to date. On the Xbox console there have been a couple of updates to the store recently. Also try and clear local saves then

power cycle
    the console.

To clear local saves go to: Settings>system>storage>hit A on clear local save.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. DHG SENSEI Win User

This did not help. It seems that it is in some way bugged. After selecting purchase, nothing happens. It seems as if it loads but after a minute or so, it just stops. I'm on Xbox One playing Bedrock Edition.
  5. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

6. Matthias.be Win User

How do I change how my Microsoft account is set up to play Minecraft Realms on Nintendo Switch

So me and a few of my friends are thinking about starting a Realms world together and i try to play on Realms and it says You Need Permission You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft account is set up. This can changed in your privacy
    and online safety settings on aka.ms/accountsettings. The aka.ms thing didn’t work for me and it brought me to xbox360 online settings. So I need to figure out what I have to change and how I do it. So if anyone can help please do so.
Thema:

1. Cannot start a realm please help - Similar Threads - Cannot start realm

2. Cannot as of January 31st,2020 Start up any kind of Xbox Party While in Alpha Ring,I am...

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot as of January 31st,2020 Start up any kind of Xbox Party While in Alpha Ring,I am...: Hi guys, My gamertag is Vladolak and I am in Preview Ring Alpha. As of January 31st2020, I have not been able to start up my own party or join others parties. I have consistently been receiving...
  3. Soundcloud pro Xbox nejde spustit [Edit - Translation] - The Xbox Soundcloud cannot be started

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Soundcloud pro Xbox nejde spustit [Edit - Translation] - The Xbox Soundcloud cannot be started: Aplikace pada pri prehravani na pozadi. Pri dalsim spousteni se objevi pouze cerna obrazovka, a dal s aplikaci nejde pracovat. Pokazde musim apku odinstalovat, znovu stahnout a provest aktivaci na...
  4. Outer Worlds on Game Pass on PC help. cannot start, keeps asking me to install even though...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Outer Worlds on Game Pass on PC help. cannot start, keeps asking me to install even though...: hi there I'm a game pass member. I've been playing Out Worlds on my Xbox, but I've recently got a new Desktop PC, so really want to try it on my PC. so, it lets me install just fine, but then...
  5. Cannot start a game using my profile with GamerTag 'MarcGaston' - says profile is used by...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot start a game using my profile with GamerTag 'MarcGaston' - says profile is used by...: I cannot start Mortal Kombat 11 with my usual profile. Gamertag = 'MarcGaston' - Error message is (translated) 'profile is already used' 416bb565-a15f-4caa-a848-50716e99e7a1
  6. Xbox One powered, won't start, cannot factory reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One powered, won't start, cannot factory reset: TL;DR: Xbox One froze while playing a game, now won't start, or output a video signal, but is powering up and down with the front button and EJECT button. Can't even get it to enter factory...
  7. 游戏 forza4 地平线4 无法启动 [Translate] Game forza4 Horizon 4 cannot start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    游戏 forza4 地平线4 无法启动 [Translate] Game forza4 Horizon 4 cannot start: 源 ForzaHorizon4.exe 摘要 Stopped responding and was closed 日期 ‎2019/‎5/‎15 0:00 状态 已发送报告 描述 A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows. 错误的应用程序路径:...
  8. No se puede iniciar cesión [Cannot start assignment]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No se puede iniciar cesión [Cannot start assignment]: Despues del iniciar la consola La pantalla se queda negra y aparace un mensaje q dice : algo salio mal (nombre) inicia secion desde guia Y después al apreatar el boton central aparece otro...
  9. Cannot synchronize saved data therefore my fifa 18 doesn't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot synchronize saved data therefore my fifa 18 doesn't start: Hi need help, When i start Fifa 18 the start up process runs normally until i reach the last part where it synchronizes saved data. When it reaches this part it starts to sync but slowly in...
  10. Cannot load games - ALL freeze at game start up screen - 0x80a30204 error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot load games - ALL freeze at game start up screen - 0x80a30204 error: For the past 3 days I have been UNABLE to play ANYTHING. My xbox boots - I notice that i can see my friends online and i am apparently online - but it never says "signed into xbox live" or...