Cannot start a realm please help

Discus and support Cannot start a realm please help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm on Minecraft bedrock edition on Xbox and i'm trying to start a realm but when I click the purchase button "Create for Free!" (30 day trial... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DHG SENSEI, Aug 8, 2019.

1. DHG SENSEI
    DHG SENSEI Guest

I'm on Minecraft bedrock edition on Xbox and i'm trying to start a realm but when I click the purchase button "Create for Free!" (30 day trial 7.99/month after first 30 days) it prompts "Purchase in Progress This shouldn't take long." It just stops and
    does nothing.

:)

DHG SENSEI, Aug 8, 2019
  2. Fluid storms Win User

hi mate see if you can reset your saved data for your game in the settings , if it dose not work you should reinstall your game
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi DHG,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue purchasing a realm. We recommend make sure the store is up to date. On the Xbox console there have been a couple of updates to the store recently. Also try and clear local saves then

power cycle
    the console.

To clear local saves go to: Settings>system>storage>hit A on clear local save.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. DHG SENSEI Win User

This did not help. It seems that it is in some way bugged. After selecting purchase, nothing happens. It seems as if it loads but after a minute or so, it just stops. I'm on Xbox One playing Bedrock Edition.
  5. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

6. PaganSmurf Win User

Child's gamertag missing from parents Privacy & online safety settings

We are having the same issues where the child account cannot join realms on an iOS device but if we log that account into a PC it IS able to join the realm

On iOS its giving the account cannot join multiplayer games message
Thema:

1. Cannot start a realm please help - Similar Threads - Cannot start realm

2. Xbox One powered, won't start, cannot factory reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One powered, won't start, cannot factory reset: TL;DR: Xbox One froze while playing a game, now won't start, or output a video signal, but is powering up and down with the front button and EJECT button. Can't even get it to enter factory...
  3. 游戏 forza4 地平线4 无法启动 [Translate] Game forza4 Horizon 4 cannot start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    游戏 forza4 地平线4 无法启动 [Translate] Game forza4 Horizon 4 cannot start: 源 ForzaHorizon4.exe 摘要 Stopped responding and was closed 日期 ‎2019/‎5/‎15 0:00 状态 已发送报告 描述 A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows. 错误的应用程序路径:...
  4. No se puede iniciar cesión [Cannot start assignment]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No se puede iniciar cesión [Cannot start assignment]: Despues del iniciar la consola La pantalla se queda negra y aparace un mensaje q dice : algo salio mal (nombre) inicia secion desde guia Y después al apreatar el boton central aparece otro...
  5. Cannot synchronize saved data therefore my fifa 18 doesn't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot synchronize saved data therefore my fifa 18 doesn't start: Hi need help, When i start Fifa 18 the start up process runs normally until i reach the last part where it synchronizes saved data. When it reaches this part it starts to sync but slowly in...
  6. Cannot start Mixer Stream - Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot start Mixer Stream - Xbox One X: Hi All, This is my first time back on these forums in about 10 years. So, I recently have been streaming via Mixer for a bit of fun. However recently when I try to stream the "Start Broadcast"...
  7. Forza 7 purchased but i cannot start the download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 7 purchased but i cannot start the download.: I purchased Forza 7 ultimate edition(for windows 10) earlier tonight and i got the receipt and a confirmation e-mail. But when i try to find the game in order to start the download i redirects me...
  8. Cannot load games - ALL freeze at game start up screen - 0x80a30204 error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot load games - ALL freeze at game start up screen - 0x80a30204 error: For the past 3 days I have been UNABLE to play ANYTHING. My xbox boots - I notice that i can see my friends online and i am apparently online - but it never says "signed into xbox live" or...
  9. Xbox One X Games do not start any longer, game Profile cannot be accessed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Games do not start any longer, game Profile cannot be accessed: After 4 weeks not having played at all, I started my XOX but none of the games started. After the game intro screen, it always returns back to the XOX home page. Fifa18 and Battlefront 2 returned...
  10. Cannot start a party and cloud saves will not sync on any game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot start a party and cloud saves will not sync on any game.: I have an Xbox one S and and Xbox one X and starting yesterday I could not sync any of my games or start party chat on either console, I factory reset the S and it still isn't working. The S after...