Cannot stay on for more then 10 minutes...

Discus and support Cannot stay on for more then 10 minutes... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am usually a patient person. I have been for about 2 weeks now, saying 'oh microsoft, you'll work it out'. And I'm still patient. But I keep getting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TwistedSkittlez, Jun 2, 2014.

1. Cannot stay on for more then 10 minutes...

I am usually a patient person. I have been for about 2 weeks now, saying 'oh microsoft, you'll work it out'. And I'm still patient. But I keep getting disconnected every 10 minutes and it's fustrating. I keep getting the 80151904 error code every single
    time I try to connect back to xbox. BUT if I turn off my console, it will connect again for another 10 minutes and disconnect. I did everything, resetted my router, redownloaded my profile, cleared my cache. But I can't stay online. Sometimes though it will
    stay online most of the evening, but then it will just randomly dc me again. I put alot of money into you microsoft. All I ask is that you help me. Cannot stay on for more then 10 minutes... :( Like I said, I'm a patient person, but my patience...is sort of wavering. I want to be able to play online
    and talk to my friends. T_T

Please help me. <3

:)

TwistedSkittlez, Jun 2, 2014
  2. No connection to internet/xbox live

Solved? Solved! I haven't been able to stay on all night for more then 10 minutes, it's making me mad! You need to fix this Xbox or your going to lose another customer.

PandaSnipez727, Jun 2, 2014
  3. GUDYhn
    GUDYhn Guest
    XBOX live connect issue

same problem here im unable to stay conected more than 5-10 minutes yesterday everything was perfect dont know what's going on

GUDYhn, Jun 2, 2014
  4. Cannot stay on for more then 10 minutes...

Oh yeah, and this started when you guys started with that xbox live alert notice....

TwistedSkittlez, Jun 2, 2014
  5. TwistedSkittlez Win User

Oh yeah, and this started when you guys started with that xbox live alert notice....
  6. GUDYhn Win User

XBOX live connect issue

same problem here im unable to stay conected more than 5-10 minutes yesterday everything was perfect dont know what's going on
  7. PandaSnipez727 Win User

No connection to internet/xbox live

Solved? Solved! I haven't been able to stay on all night for more then 10 minutes, it's making me mad! You need to fix this Xbox or your going to lose another customer.
  8. t0xicityy Win User

Turtle Beach disconnects me from live

Having the same problem. Tried moving the RF Base away and still have issues. Can't stay connected online for more than 10 minutes and party chats are impossible. Streaming also suffers greatly.
  9. SiA Zombie Win User

Console takes a long time (5 minutes) to reach green boot up screen - stays there indefinitely

Hey chillypacman,

Did/Does your console, when you press the power up button, stay on but no picture for a minute or more then a black screen for a couple of more minutes, and finally the green screen which stays on forever?
Thema:

1. Cannot stay on for more then 10 minutes... - Similar Threads - Cannot stay more

2. Xbox One 0x800704cf , cannot log in, Service Status is clearly wrong.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One 0x800704cf , cannot log in, Service Status is clearly wrong.: This seems to be semi-regular this year -- multiple Xbox Ones (an original and two Xes) that can't log in, error 0x800704cf ...but all three network tests run just fine on all three systems....
  3. Microsoft Store 无法下载地平线4,错误代码0x803F8001 [Translation - Microsoft Store cannot download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store 无法下载地平线4,错误代码0x803F8001 [Translation - Microsoft Store cannot download...: 法下载地平线4,但是可以下载其他应用,错误代 0x803F8001 ______ [Translation - Unable to download Horizon 4, but other apps can be downloaded with error code 0x803F8001] [img] 88cbe8c2-d557-4e3e-bf17-b082c2c3361e
  4. Cannot stay connect to Xbox Live when playing Minecraft Windows 10 version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot stay connect to Xbox Live when playing Minecraft Windows 10 version: I'm currently having an issue where when I open Minecraft for Windows 10 it shows that I have connected to xbox live, but as soon as I enter one of my worlds it disconnects me so I can't use the...
  5. cannot stay connected

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot stay connected: Bingo cannot stay connected to the internet. 70fb03db-6640-46c2-b119-69523aafbe3b
  6. cannot stayed hooked up to server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot stayed hooked up to server: I have been having a problem with Microsoft Bingo....I have uninstalled the game 3 times and then installed again and I still get the same message...cannot connect to server...i'm all ready...
  7. Connected to internet, but cannot stay connected to Xbox Live since update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connected to internet, but cannot stay connected to Xbox Live since update: So my Xbox One did a mandatory update yesterday, and since then I cannot stay connected to Xbox Live. I tested the internet connection and it came back good. I did a hard reset on my modem and...
  8. Cannot stay connected to XBL; Comcast Technicolor Gateway

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot stay connected to XBL; Comcast Technicolor Gateway: Please Help!!! I've tried basically everything there is and sat through customer support on Xbox and Comcast and still no solution. I have the original white xbox 360, using a wireless adapter,...
  9. cannot stay connected to XBox Live or download purchased game

in XBoX on Consoles
    cannot stay connected to XBox Live or download purchased game: We have an XBox 360 and Linksys 1900ac router, Cox Cable is service provider, are connected to XBox wireless. Have cleared the system cache, deleted the marketplace system data, restarted router...
  10. Cannot stay Connected to EA server

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot stay Connected to EA server: ON all my ea games, NHL 15, Battlefield 4, Madden 25, only 3-5 is as long as I can stay connected.. 58cd2e2b-c61e-43d4-9d4f-607e2e7e262c