Cannot stream Xbox one by internet

Discus and support Cannot stream Xbox one by internet in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I enjoyed the Xbox one internet stream function by setting router port forward. (Remote turn on by Xoon which was purchased on Microsoft store)It... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Darrtoes, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Darrtoes
    Darrtoes Guest

I enjoyed the Xbox one internet stream function by setting router port forward. (Remote turn on by Xoon which was purchased on Microsoft store)It worked smoothly. However, this function could not work about one week ago. I did not change the setting of
    console,router, Port and internet. The only difference is that the Xbox one received an update at Mar 5, 2019. OS version - 10.0.17763.4088 (rs5_release_xbox-dev_1902.190303-1935)
    Does any one has the same problem?

:)

Darrtoes, Mar 15, 2019
  2. Darrtoes Win User

Thank you for the reply. However, the methods provided by your link are for consoles and PCs in the same LAN, not for streaming via internet. Since Xbox One streaming over internet works fine before, I don't know if it will be fixed by next update?
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello there Darrtoes,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning the Xbox One console not allowing streaming.

Are you by any chance referencing streaming to a Windows 10 PC?

Our suggestion here, please attempt to follow our troubleshooting Xbox app game streaming on Windows 10
    support article as it contains the exact steps to take if streaming is not working properly.

Try this for us and let us know if this works.

Best wishes!
  4. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Hello Darrtoes,

Thank you for keeping us updated. Did you set up a static IP address on your Xbox One when you completed port forwarding? It is possible that the IP address of the console changed. A majority of the time, the console will use a dynamic IP address. This is
    the type of IP address that is subject to change. We recommend checking the IP address of the console in the advanced settings of the

network settings.
    Make sure the IP address matches the IP address that is entered on your router settings for port forwarding. If the IP address on the console is different from the one on the router, we suggest updating the IP address on the console. We
    will provide steps on how to set up a static IP address on the console. Be sure to let us know the results!

How to set up a static IP address:

• Press the Xbox button on the controller to pull up the guide
    • Go to the Settings
    • Select Network
    • Select Network Settings
    • Select Advanced Settings
    • Take a picture of this screen
    • Select IP Settings
    • Select Manual
    • Enter all the information that is required by using the photo (You can choose to use 8.8.8.8 for the primary DNS and 8.8.4.4 for the Secondary DNS)
  5. Darrtoes Win User

Thank you. Hope this is a temporary problem and will ne fixed soon. I will download the insider app and report this problem to MS.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Darrtoes,

Sorry for the issue you are having with your streaming. Are you currently enrolled in the insider program? If not, this may be just a temporary bug, that should get fixed. On your console you can download the insider app and report the problem. This will
    let Microsoft know of the issue also.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Cannot stream Xbox one by internet - Similar Threads - Cannot stream internet

2. cannot stream on my PC

in XBoX on Windows
    cannot stream on my PC: hi, i cant stream using my PC even though my xbox and PC are both connected, i still get achievement notifications but i cant seem to stream on my PC i get this message when trying: we were...
  3. Cannot Include Audio in Stream

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Include Audio in Stream: Whenever a friend in a party does a stream I cannot find the option in my party chat to include my audio. I've looked online for a solution to this problem and I have not found one yet. In the...
  4. Cannot start Mixer Stream - Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot start Mixer Stream - Xbox One X: Hi All, This is my first time back on these forums in about 10 years. So, I recently have been streaming via Mixer for a bit of fun. However recently when I try to stream the "Start Broadcast"...
  5. Cannot stream on mixer with Xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot stream on mixer with Xbox one x: cannot stream using mixer app with Xbox one x. Error “Something went wrong. Try broadcasting again later” is there a reason? I’ve streamed easily before without issues, with my One X I now cannot...
  6. Cannot seem to get game streaming to work well, stutters every 13 seconds.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot seem to get game streaming to work well, stutters every 13 seconds.: I am really confused and do not understand how to get this game streaming to work well. I have a netgear night hawk router on a 5.0ghz network and am trying to use a surface pro 2 to stream to....
  7. Can Turn on Xbox One S from Windows 10 App, but cannot Stream

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Turn on Xbox One S from Windows 10 App, but cannot Stream: I have been able to stream to my PC for awhile now, but after the most recent Windows up date, all I can seem to do with the xbox app is turn on my xbox and not actually do any streaming. After I...
  8. Cannot Stream from Microsoft Movies and TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Stream from Microsoft Movies and TV: Hello, Within the last couple of days, I have not been able to stream from Microsoft Movies and TV. I do not get an error message, it is just that the video will not play when I select it. I...
  9. Slow Xbox Live connection / Cannot stream.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow Xbox Live connection / Cannot stream.: Hello! I just moved into a new house and had to change my ISP. My internet speeds for my PC and phone are fine, but I'm getting incredibly slow speeds on my Xbox 360, to the point where I can't...
  10. Cannot stream xbox to windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot stream xbox to windows 10: I have streamed to my surface pro 4 before, but now I cannot. I cant even find the xbox on the xbox app. It wont even connect when I type in the IP address. What gives? They are on the same...