Cannot take screenshots

Discus and support Cannot take screenshots in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am having an issue where I cannot take screenshots, but I can record clips. Can somebody provide me with a way to fix this?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FoughtMist00165, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Cannot take screenshots

I am having an issue where I cannot take screenshots, but I can record clips. Can somebody provide me with a way to fix this?

:)

FoughtMist00165, Sep 2, 2019
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

Cannot take screenshots

I have experienced this a few times in the past. Usually when there is issues with Xbox Live at the time. Might be unrelated.
  3. FoughtMist00165 Win User

Cannot take screenshots

I just press the middle button and then press Y, but that doesn't work. Neither does the "Capture a screenshot" option. I have no screenshots saved to my Xbox, either, as I deleted a majority of them before this issue started happening.
  4. FoughtMist00165 Win User

Cannot take screenshots

It is from before, I just recently started looking into it again. It started a year ago.
  5. GroundOregano94 Win User

Cannot take screenshots

Is this problem from before or from now? If it is now then:

Wery sorry. System problem that will be resolved, please go here and press notify me when the problem is solved. Very sorry for your trouble.
    Just a little patience.
  6. FoughtMist00165 Win User

Cannot take screenshots

I've done this a few times and it hasn't worked.
Thema:

Cannot take screenshots

1. Cannot take screenshots - Similar Threads - Cannot screenshots

2. Cannot download profile onto Xbox One backwards compatible games. Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download profile onto Xbox One backwards compatible games. Why?: As i said i cannot download my profile onto games that are backwards compatible from the 360 to the One. I have tried to play "The Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition" and "Battlefield...
  3. Cannot play xbox 360 games online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot play xbox 360 games online: Hello, ever since I got NBN and my new modem I cannot play xbox 360 games online on my xbox. Thanks Jake 2bb67641-0ab4-48cf-9f32-e9b7c8e9f39d
  4. xbox 网络中的NAT类型 teredo 无法进行限定 服务器链接也被阻止 [NAT type teredo in the xbox network Teredo cannot...

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox 网络中的NAT类型 teredo 无法进行限定 服务器链接也被阻止 [NAT type teredo in the xbox network Teredo cannot...: xbox 网络中的NAT类型 teredo 法进行限定 服务器链接也被阻止 开 速器也 法进入在线模式游戏 [Translation-NAT type teredo in the xbox network teredo cannot qualify The server link is also blocked The accelerator cannot enter the...
  5. I cannot redeem Microsoft reward points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cannot redeem Microsoft reward points: I have Microsoft reward points that I want to use to buy Xbox gift cards. Every time I try to redeem those points I get this: " There's an issue with your account or order Please contact...
  6. I cannot apply online for my Microsoft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot apply online for my Microsoft Account: I have searched high and low on the internet but nothing helps so I would appreciate anybody sending info to me. By the way I want to join my friends on iPhone and Nintendo Switch On Minecraft...
  7. Cannot screenshot or record on Xbox App (Windows 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot screenshot or record on Xbox App (Windows 10): Hi, i've been problem of not being able to use the DVR functions within Xbox app on windows 10. Every time I initiate a game I get the game bar to appear saying that I am able to screenshot the...
  8. Cannot save or share screenshots

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot save or share screenshots: As the title says.. I can neither save nor share my screenshots. I've only got the background-option.. Anyone else having troubles? 9f927d71-1a7d-4ea7-9b61-947668863c74
  9. Cannot see screenshots or videos for myself & everyone else??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot see screenshots or videos for myself & everyone else??: I been making quiet few of videos & screenshots lately but I cannot see any of it. On my feed I only see who I add as a friend, achievements, videos from 2 3 days ago?? Also on everyone else feed...
  10. Cannot save screenshots

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot save screenshots: So I've been having this problem for a while now. Every time I want to save a screenshot, it would save "capture not saved: sorry, the capture you selected was not saved, please try again." I...