Cannot take screenshots

Discus and support Cannot take screenshots in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am having an issue where I cannot take screenshots, but I can record clips. Can somebody provide me with a way to fix this?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FoughtMist00165, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Cannot take screenshots

I am having an issue where I cannot take screenshots, but I can record clips. Can somebody provide me with a way to fix this?

:)

FoughtMist00165, Sep 2, 2019
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

Cannot take screenshots

I have experienced this a few times in the past. Usually when there is issues with Xbox Live at the time. Might be unrelated.
  3. FoughtMist00165 Win User

Cannot take screenshots

I just press the middle button and then press Y, but that doesn't work. Neither does the "Capture a screenshot" option. I have no screenshots saved to my Xbox, either, as I deleted a majority of them before this issue started happening.
  4. FoughtMist00165 Win User

Cannot take screenshots

It is from before, I just recently started looking into it again. It started a year ago.
  5. GroundOregano94 Win User

Cannot take screenshots

Is this problem from before or from now? If it is now then:

Wery sorry. System problem that will be resolved, please go here and press notify me when the problem is solved. Very sorry for your trouble.
    Just a little patience.
  6. FoughtMist00165 Win User

Cannot take screenshots

I've done this a few times and it hasn't worked.
Thema:

Cannot take screenshots

1. Cannot take screenshots - Similar Threads - Cannot screenshots

2. Cannot authenticate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot authenticate: Hi there I have an ongoing problem with connecting my xbox one. It keeps asking me to authenticate and i then get a black screen after seeing the msn page. I have tried adding a windows mac...
  3. I cannot create xbox account with microsoft account on Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot create xbox account with microsoft account on Xbox Game Bar: It doesn't let me create account... I tried use Xbox Game Bar to create account. After selecting gamertag, gamerpic and pressing "create account" I receive error 400. ( "More information" link...
  4. i cannot get the fuctions up when i go to settings and the system

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cannot get the fuctions up when i go to settings and the system: how do I get the settings up on my xbox one , every time I go to system it just goes back and says sign in , which I cannot sign in because it says who are you ae7308f8-7aec-4362-a8f5-888a622b4715
  5. Cannot buy points on Madden 20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot buy points on Madden 20: I spent $20 a few weeks ago, but now it doesn't work. According to my Microsoft account, everything is still good to go with PayPal set up. How do I fix this?? Do i just buy gift cars now?...
  6. "Cannot download update..." on xbox 360s Model 1439

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Cannot download update..." on xbox 360s Model 1439: It's September 2019. Can't do much without downloading the latest update, but it starts downloading then says gives a download error. When we restart it asks us to reformat the internal storage....
  7. Cannot screenshot or record on Xbox App (Windows 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot screenshot or record on Xbox App (Windows 10): Hi, i've been problem of not being able to use the DVR functions within Xbox app on windows 10. Every time I initiate a game I get the game bar to appear saying that I am able to screenshot the...
  8. Cannot save or share screenshots

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot save or share screenshots: As the title says.. I can neither save nor share my screenshots. I've only got the background-option.. Anyone else having troubles? 9f927d71-1a7d-4ea7-9b61-947668863c74
  9. Cannot see screenshots or videos for myself & everyone else??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot see screenshots or videos for myself & everyone else??: I been making quiet few of videos & screenshots lately but I cannot see any of it. On my feed I only see who I add as a friend, achievements, videos from 2 3 days ago?? Also on everyone else feed...
  10. Cannot save screenshots

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot save screenshots: So I've been having this problem for a while now. Every time I want to save a screenshot, it would save "capture not saved: sorry, the capture you selected was not saved, please try again." I...