Cannot update games or sync game data??

Discus and support Cannot update games or sync game data?? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Cannot update games or sync game data?? it's telling me to make sure my router isn't filtering my MAC address. And then it brought me here I have no... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by E N IE IR G Y, Apr 1, 2017.

1. Cannot update games or sync game data??

it's telling me to make sure my router isn't filtering my MAC address. And then it brought me here I have no clue what to do next.

:)

E N IE IR G Y, Apr 1, 2017
  2. Fubski
    Fubski Guest
    Xbox Live Cloud Save

It cannot be accessed manually. Our Xbox Live Profiles are also saved to cloud which is why whenever we sign-in our accounts to a different console, it's always updated. Achievements sync to our Xbox Live Profiles so I'm pretty sure they are at some point
    included in cloud as well. Once you saved a game progress, it would automatically go to your local storage in the console and cloud, if you're connected to the Internet. To be able to retrieve your game progress, you will just need to launch your game again
    as your updated game save would automatically sync to your game.

Fubski, Apr 1, 2017
  3. SiameseTool
    SiameseTool Guest
    "We couldn't get your latest saved data"

I am having the same issue. I downloaded the 17/11 update available to preview members on the 18/11 and since then am recieving this message when I try and play any game. It's weird, because I can still update Halo 5 but cannot sync to the cloud at all.

SiameseTool, Apr 1, 2017
  4. Fubski Win User

Xbox Live Cloud Save

It cannot be accessed manually. Our Xbox Live Profiles are also saved to cloud which is why whenever we sign-in our accounts to a different console, it's always updated. Achievements sync to our Xbox Live Profiles so I'm pretty sure they are at some point
    included in cloud as well. Once you saved a game progress, it would automatically go to your local storage in the console and cloud, if you're connected to the Internet. To be able to retrieve your game progress, you will just need to launch your game again
    as your updated game save would automatically sync to your game.
  5. SiameseTool Win User

"We couldn't get your latest saved data"

I am having the same issue. I downloaded the 17/11 update available to preview members on the 18/11 and since then am recieving this message when I try and play any game. It's weird, because I can still update Halo 5 but cannot sync to the cloud at all.
  6. xXTwIsT ReActXx Win User

Data Syncing Problems!?

Is there a solution to this sync issue??? Been on loads of forums and have done everything to try and sync but no luck. Spent over 200 hours on this game and spent the same in cash, really angry as i cannot play the game it just starts from the beginning.
    I even left the xbox syncing for 18 hours but no joy!!!!
  7. GrowlingYapper Win User

Syncing errors with Fallout 4

I'm in the preview and got syncing problems after the start of the 1603 update, out of 55 games that for some reason I had to update it took 10 days to sync them the only game that will not sync is Fallout 4 after almost 6 weeks I had to restart the game,
    Just keep hitting the retry until they sync as for Fallout 4 I tried every fix possible nothing worked.
  8. xToast of Doom Win User

Connection failure

I am currently connected wired not wirelessly. I'll try what you said. But i'd also like to note that after deleting and downloading my profile back to my xbox I cannot play any games anymore. My games attempt to sync and then it gives me a message saying
    "We cannot sync your game at this time." So my xbox is currently useless.
Thema:

1. Cannot update games or sync game data?? - Similar Threads - Cannot update games

2. My Xbox360 cannot update from xboxlive in mainland China. Now cannot play some games. What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox360 cannot update from xboxlive in mainland China. Now cannot play some games. What...: My internet cannot connect xboxlive.com. Where can I repair the software at Beijing? THX. 8511ba1a-687c-4823-8576-a7f8076d91a8
  3. W10 Store - UWP Games cannot be updated if installed on non-system drive.

in XboX Insiders
    W10 Store - UWP Games cannot be updated if installed on non-system drive.: Have had this issue for as long as I can remember, it is super frustrating. I keep my OS and all my applications on an SSD (C:), and all of my games on a large Raid0 array (D:). Whenever I...
  4. XBOX game pass for PC - saves cannot be loaded in Kingdom come after recent update to XBOX...

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX game pass for PC - saves cannot be loaded in Kingdom come after recent update to XBOX...: Hi, since yesterday I cannot load my saves in Kingdom come game which I got from XBOX game pass for PC. I believe this is somehow connected with the recent update of XBOX app to version...
  5. Everytime I update a game ie. Fortnite or Rainbow Six Siege, I cannot re enter the game aftre ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Everytime I update a game ie. Fortnite or Rainbow Six Siege, I cannot re enter the game aftre ...: Everytime I update a game ie. Fortnite or Rainbow Six Siege, I cannot re enter the game aftre update, it has to be uninstalled again. Can anyone tell me how to fix this ongoing issue....
  6. i am a preview program alpha member and i cannot start any games or apps due to new update ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i am a preview program alpha member and i cannot start any games or apps due to new update ...: i cannot start any games or apps due to the new update it says just getting started constantly hasent worked all day 15/05/2017 eacb3c3a-1d49-41f1-b738-45e87469ec91
  7. Game cannot run offline after latest update!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game cannot run offline after latest update!: Hi guys, As everyone knows that the offline permission to run games is officially supported months ago,and this game can run offline by then.BUT after latest update,it cannot run without a...
  8. Error code doesn't exists and cannot play any games after they update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code doesn't exists and cannot play any games after they update: The past two weeks my games have done a updates however as soon as i go to launch them it pops up with these error codes 0x80073cfe and 0x90070490 but when i pop them up on the errorhelp they...
  9. Latest X1 System Update, cannot see which games installed on Internal / External HD ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latest X1 System Update, cannot see which games installed on Internal / External HD ...: When browsing games installed on the Xbox 1 console you used to be able to see which were installed on the internal HD and which were installed on an external HD (being able to transfer between...
  10. Cannot receive game invites since updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot receive game invites since updates: cannot receive game invites since update any ideas 2a072372-b719-4555-929c-604816a0f03f