Cannot Upload Clips to OneDrive + Cannot Download Clips from Xbox App

Discus and support Cannot Upload Clips to OneDrive + Cannot Download Clips from Xbox App in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been consistently having this problem, where in the xbox console companion, if I press on a clip in the activity feed, it will say with no error... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HaloNut, Nov 5, 2019.

1. HaloNut
    HaloNut Guest

I've been consistently having this problem, where in the xbox console companion, if I press on a clip in the activity feed, it will say with no error code: "Error: Unsupported video type or invalid file path." on every single clip I view. Also, if I view
    my clips in the xbox app, it will start an infinite loading loop, and not load any clips on my game DVR. This prevents me from downloading any clips. The alternative in OneDrive, but that is glitchy too!

With uploading clips to OneDrive, when I press the button to share it, it comes up with an error message with no error codes saying "Something Went Wrong. Sorry, something went wrong when uploading this clip to OneDrive." I've found the only way to fix this
    issue is to hold down my xbox button (the one to turn it on and off), until it completely shuts off, wait ten seconds, and then turn it back on. It works, but is very inconvenient.

I'm looking for a solution to all this, and I appreciate anyone willing to help!

:)

HaloNut, Nov 5, 2019
  2. onyxishere Win User

Upload Studio clips wont upload to OneDrive

Sorry to hear it. If you cannot upload to OneDrive then just save your clips to the console. After that you can head over to the Youtube app and upload your clips to your channel from there.
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello HaloNut,

Thanks for posting here on the Xbox forums. In order to see what exactly need to be troubleshooted, we need to isolate the root cause of this issue. Have you tried using a different account instead of the one you use normally to see if the issue persists?
    If you still cannot upload clips, can you try to perform these actions on a different network? If the issue persists, try out a different device if possible.

Let us know the results!
  4. xrem Win User

One Drive does not work

You can use Upload Studio to upload video content to OneDrive. The following support page will help you: Upload Studio Sharing Clips

Once your content is on OneDrive, you can use the OneDrive app on a tablet or your phone to download your content.
  5. WoodsyGorgon79 Win User

Onedrive Unavailable

I tried downloading the OneDrive app from the xbox one store and if never downloaded. Obviously this is broken so you will not be able to upload clips using the Xbox studio. The ONLY way I have found to get clip and captures is to use the youtube app.
    As usual Xbox makes promises and fails to deliver.
  6. ISirProdigy007 Win User

How to download all my xbox clips at once?

Hi,

Open Upload Studio -> Manage Clips -> change the layout so the clips/screenshots are listed -> select the clips you want -> upload to OneDrive -> then Upload

after they uploaded check your onedrive on the computer and then you can download them.
Thema:

1. Cannot Upload Clips to OneDrive + Cannot Download Clips from Xbox App - Similar Threads - Cannot Upload Clips

2. Cannot Upload Clips?

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Upload Clips?: To start out, i'm not on my xbox One currently. I've been recording clips using the game bar on PC. Today I took a clip of getting an S rank on a certain challenge in Sonic Generation, went to go...
  3. Cannot upload picture to Xbox banned maybe?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot upload picture to Xbox banned maybe?: Okay so i wanted to change my profile picture because its a pretty old photo and when i go to change it says because of past behavior i cant . Its literally just a photo of my face with a dog...
  4. Cannot share videos uploaded from Upload Studio if voiceover is included

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot share videos uploaded from Upload Studio if voiceover is included: Split from this thread. I've been facing the same problem. Can't find a fix either. If I upload without a voiceover it's sharable, but with one I get the same error message each time suggesting...
  5. Cannot upload custom gamerpic 'there was a problem'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot upload custom gamerpic 'there was a problem': Hello. When I try to upload a custom gamerpic I keep getting the following error - 'there was a problem choosing your custom gamerpic, sorry about that, try it again later'. I've tried uploading...
  6. Upload problem with backward compatible game played on xone. I cannot play the game on x360 ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload problem with backward compatible game played on xone. I cannot play the game on x360 ...: Hey, I played a X360 game on X360, chosing the cloud as saving storage. All's fine, and I made sure data was uploaded before switching off. Then I play the same game on Xone. no problem. I...
  7. Problem Upload Studio - Cannot share clips after adding voice-over! PLEASE HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem Upload Studio - Cannot share clips after adding voice-over! PLEASE HELP!: Hi! I already contacted the Support, no solution The problem: after adding voice-over at a clip I cannot share it. I use the MS chat-headset (that came with the Xbox) and comment the clip,...
  8. Cannot upload new clips since March 2017 update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot upload new clips since March 2017 update.: Ever since the March 2017 Xbox One update just a few days ago, I can no longer upload new clips to Youtube from the Youtube app. Any clips that existed before the update can still be uploaded....
  9. UPLOAD STUDIO - Clips created in Upload Studio cannot be shared on activity feed from Game ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UPLOAD STUDIO - Clips created in Upload Studio cannot be shared on activity feed from Game ...: When I first tried to help a couple folks with this, we thought it might be a NAT or internet issue (their NAT were strict or moderate). However, I just tried this out today and my NAT is open...
  10. Certain game clips won't upload to smart glass and cannot be shared

in XBoX on Consoles
    Certain game clips won't upload to smart glass and cannot be shared: Hi all Recorded about ten clips last night on GTA online on xbox one. They were all done online through the mic, for some reason though the first 5 appeared on smart glass and the second 5...