Cannot upload picture to Xbox banned maybe?

Discus and support Cannot upload picture to Xbox banned maybe? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Okay so i wanted to change my profile picture because its a pretty old photo and when i go to change it says because of past behavior i cant . Its... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by XxPureMagicxX0, May 2, 2019.

1. Cannot upload picture to Xbox banned maybe?

Okay so i wanted to change my profile picture because its a pretty old photo and when i go to change it says because of past behavior i cant . Its literally just a photo of my face with a dog filter smiling nothing bad . And i went to look , apparently
    someone reported my profile picture . But i never got an email saying when i am aloud to upload photos again or saying i was suspended . How do i find out when i can change my profile picture again ? Also on xbox it says i have a perfect record ??
    [Mod Removed - PII]

:)

XxPureMagicxX0, May 2, 2019
  2. CandyCane3657 Win User

Hello,

All I can suggest is that you contact the xbox Enforcement Team. We cannot do that for you because we have nothing to so with Enforcements.

Yours Sincerely

Lewis

Xbox Ambassadors
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

You would need to make sure you are signed in with the account that you are not able to update your profile picture on the website.
  4. XxPureMagicxX0 Win User

I did and it said i have a perfect record
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

If you’re unsure why your suspension was extended, please review your Enforcement History, which includes the type of violation associated with each enforcement action
  6. cMARVEL360 Win User

Would I upload a picture and put it as a gamer picture?

[quote user="iTz BuShTuCkA"]

Hello Guys,

I see people with gamer pictures that I rarely saw before. For an example, my friend had a gamer picture saying "Harms Way" in Captial letters with a minigun/chaingun underneath it, another friend had a skull emblem with the slimiar background like Gears
    of War 3. Are they been upload it from their computers to the Xbox or do they buy them in Marketplace? What happens if I upload a picture from my laptop, put it in the Xbox and use it as my gamer picture? Will I get banned for it? How long would the ban be?
    I'll need some advise. This is my frist time to post a thread into forums by the way.

[/quote]

What you can do if you have Kinect or a Xbox Live Vision Camera then you can take a custom pictures for your profile picture.
Thema:

1. Cannot upload picture to Xbox banned maybe? - Similar Threads - Cannot upload picture

2. Cannot Upload Clips?

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Upload Clips?: To start out, i'm not on my xbox One currently. I've been recording clips using the game bar on PC. Today I took a clip of getting an S rank on a certain challenge in Sonic Generation, went to go...
  3. Cannot share videos uploaded from Upload Studio if voiceover is included

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot share videos uploaded from Upload Studio if voiceover is included: Split from this thread. I've been facing the same problem. Can't find a fix either. If I upload without a voiceover it's sharable, but with one I get the same error message each time suggesting...
  4. Cannot upload custom gamerpic 'there was a problem'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot upload custom gamerpic 'there was a problem': Hello. When I try to upload a custom gamerpic I keep getting the following error - 'there was a problem choosing your custom gamerpic, sorry about that, try it again later'. I've tried uploading...
  5. Upload problem with backward compatible game played on xone. I cannot play the game on x360 ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload problem with backward compatible game played on xone. I cannot play the game on x360 ...: Hey, I played a X360 game on X360, chosing the cloud as saving storage. All's fine, and I made sure data was uploaded before switching off. Then I play the same game on Xone. no problem. I...
  6. Problem Upload Studio - Cannot share clips after adding voice-over! PLEASE HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem Upload Studio - Cannot share clips after adding voice-over! PLEASE HELP!: Hi! I already contacted the Support, no solution The problem: after adding voice-over at a clip I cannot share it. I use the MS chat-headset (that came with the Xbox) and comment the clip,...
  7. Cannot upload new clips since March 2017 update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot upload new clips since March 2017 update.: Ever since the March 2017 Xbox One update just a few days ago, I can no longer upload new clips to Youtube from the Youtube app. Any clips that existed before the update can still be uploaded....
  8. Cannot upload music library to new Xbox one X, says drive full after 20gb transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot upload music library to new Xbox one X, says drive full after 20gb transfer: I recently purchased my first xbox, a One X. My intention was to use it as a central media device for both music and games in my living room so I wouldn't have to connect my laptop to our TV....
  9. Cannot share videos after editing with UPLOAD STUDIO and adding voiceover...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot share videos after editing with UPLOAD STUDIO and adding voiceover...: Not sure if this is happening with anyone else, or it might just be purposefully restricted by Microsoft with a very vague error message... But when I edit a video using the UPLOAD STUDIO app I...
  10. Cannot share videos uploaded from Upload Studio IF VOICEOVER IS INCLUDED

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot share videos uploaded from Upload Studio IF VOICEOVER IS INCLUDED: I can create clip compilations and share with friends just fine as long as there is no voiceover added. If I edit and add voiceover to videos I get an error message that says "something went...