Cannot use Ms currency and than paypal

Discus and support Cannot use Ms currency and than paypal in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was to be able to use what is left in my ms currency im my account than takem the rest out with paypal now it keeps asking me to add a credit card?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KoreVirus-7E452D96-C998-4C20-AB40-8B63CE4A9AA5, May 4, 2014.

1. Cannot use Ms currency and than paypal

I was to be able to use what is left in my ms currency im my account than takem the rest out with paypal now it keeps asking me to add a credit card? why the change? i am in the beta prewview and does the same for me on my tanlet as well... really annoying

:)

KoreVirus-7E452D96-C998-4C20-AB40-8B63CE4A9AA5, May 4, 2014
  2. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    Can't use my voucher to buy Xbox live

Hello, unfortunately at this time MS currency cannot be used to purchase XBL Gold. You would need to use a prepaid subscription card, credit card, or paypal. Sorry for the inconvenience.

bowski477, May 4, 2014
  3. davemcfly85
    davemcfly85 Guest
    Cant use my Microsoft points to purchase, PLEASE HELP!

you cannot buy live with the MS points or currency transferred from point or currency on your account you can only buy it with the gold paid cards or a credit card or alt payment like paypal sorry.

davemcfly85, May 4, 2014
  4. Cannot use Ms currency and than paypal

Hey there KoreVirus!

Sorry to hear about the payment issue. Please be sure to post all preview related issues in the Preview Forums so that we can get you to the correct place.

Mister Quimby, May 5, 2014
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there KoreVirus!

Sorry to hear about the payment issue. Please be sure to post all preview related issues in the Preview Forums so that we can get you to the correct place.
  6. bowski477 Win User

Can't use my voucher to buy Xbox live

Hello, unfortunately at this time MS currency cannot be used to purchase XBL Gold. You would need to use a prepaid subscription card, credit card, or paypal. Sorry for the inconvenience.
  7. davemcfly85 Win User

Cant use my Microsoft points to purchase, PLEASE HELP!

you cannot buy live with the MS points or currency transferred from point or currency on your account you can only buy it with the gold paid cards or a credit card or alt payment like paypal sorry.
  8. davemcfly85 Win User

Xbox Live Gold with money in your Microsoft Account

it wont let you because you cannot use the currency for subscriptions only a CC or debit or paypal can be used.
  9. davemcfly85 Win User

Microsoft Account Billing Problem

sorry you cannot buy live gold with MS points or currency ONLY with a credit card or other form of payment like paypal or store bough live gold subscription cards sold in stores.
Thema:

1. Cannot use Ms currency and than paypal - Similar Threads - Cannot currency paypal

2. "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?: Before this everything has been working fine! then suddenly I couldn't join servers or my friends! I do get I have to change it but how and where, can someone drop a link for me??...
  3. minecraft win10: cannot buy realms or minecoins

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft win10: cannot buy realms or minecoins: "we're unable to connect to the marketplace. maybe check your internet connection?" everything else works, but trying to join realms trial, or to buy minecoins, i get that message. (same error...
  4. Cannot play older compatible games on windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot play older compatible games on windows 10: When i try to play games that are not compatible with windows 10, on starting the game.exe it shows an error saying "the application is unable to start correctly (error: 0xc000007b)". This error...
  5. Cannot remember the mail I used to my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot remember the mail I used to my microsoft account: I have since start august not been able to logon to my account. I would just like to know if there is a microsoft support Email, so that they may be able to fix this for me :) I have posted...
  6. Matriack is now invisible and get killed instantly since I cannot see it, why? Have video...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Matriack is now invisible and get killed instantly since I cannot see it, why? Have video...: Matriack is now invisible and get killed instantly since I cannot see it, why? Have video and photos. [Mod Removed - PII] 1a1f65aa-4484-4510-b902-3fadaf16db2a
  7. Cannot buy ingame currency

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy ingame currency: I cannot purchase ingame currency in Sea of Thieves for some reason. When I click "Purchase Ancient Coins", an empty popup window appears. I have already contacted SOT support, they told me to go...
  8. Cannot deposit my rewards currency, was told to make this post.

in XBoX Rewards
    Cannot deposit my rewards currency, was told to make this post.: #: 1381116321 that is the reference number I was told to provide. The bar for my rewards is full, says I have 6000 out of 5000 possible rewards credits, and provides no deposit date and has no...
  9. Xbox Store Shows Wrong Currency - Cannot Change Region

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Store Shows Wrong Currency - Cannot Change Region: I moved to the UK from Australia for a few years, and have now returned back to Australia. I took with me my Australian console, and about midway through my stay migrated my account to UK. Having...
  10. Cannot buy Injustice two with Xbox Currency

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot buy Injustice two with Xbox Currency: when i try and buy Injustice 2 ultimate Edition with my Microsoft account it says its "unable to get authorisation for this purchase. If you you have questions please contact your payment...