Cannot use Xcloud despite being able to use Game Pass Ultimate via family sharing.

Discus and support Cannot use Xcloud despite being able to use Game Pass Ultimate via family sharing. in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I am in australia with a compatible device, but i am unable to use Xcloud, despite having access to game pass via family sharing. Do i need to have my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by XenobyteZX, Jun 30, 2021.

1. XenobyteZX
    XenobyteZX Guest

Cannot use Xcloud despite being able to use Game Pass Ultimate via family sharing.

I am in australia with a compatible device, but i am unable to use Xcloud, despite having access to game pass via family sharing. Do i need to have my own subscription?

:)

XenobyteZX, Jun 30, 2021
  2. X Farscape X Win User

yes, as xcloud is not one of the perks that can be shared.
  3. (Farscape) Win User

Unable to Launch Games Through Xbox App Cloud Beta

i think he is on about the xcloud service, this can only be used by the actuall account with the sub, it cannot be shared with other or family.
  4. eske4e Win User

GamePass Ultimate Family Sharing (specifically for upcoming streaming service)

Just bought Game Pass Ultimate assuming all family members would get xcloud gaming on android devices?

I guess not?

Are we really going to have to pay almost €40 per month for me and 2 kids to use xcloud? That's insane.
  5. Smwutches Win User

No cloud option

Xcloud is something different then. He would need a Game Pass Ultimate subscription. Then he would use the Game Pass app on his phone to use the Xcloud service.
  6. andersonpassos Win User

Can't subscribe to the game pass

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

Game Pass service is exclusively for PC and console.

The Xcloud service that can be used via mobile is purchased with the Game Pass Ultimate service.
Thema:

1. Cannot use Xcloud despite being able to use Game Pass Ultimate via family sharing. - Similar Threads - Cannot Xcloud despite

2. Cannot migrate mojang account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot migrate mojang account: Hi there, i have been trying to migrate my mojang account to a microsoft account, but every time i try, it says there is already one linked. I have tried to log into minecraft with my microsoft...
  3. Cannot Install L4D2 DLC: The sacrifice

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Install L4D2 DLC: The sacrifice: I just recently bought all the DLC for Left 4 Dead 2, and I was able to install two of them. However, when I go to manage my games DLC, under The Sacrifice, it says it doesn't need to be...
  4. Samsung T7 cannot be formatted in Series X

in XBoX on Windows
    Samsung T7 cannot be formatted in Series X: I have a brand new Samsung T7 that cannot be formatted in my Series X. It registers as a capture location for movies, pictures etc but I have no option available to format the drive for game...
  5. Cannot play with a friend online in F12021

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play with a friend online in F12021: Hello. I bought the formula 1 2021 version on xbox series s, but I cannot play with my friend which have xbox one s . I mean, we wanted to play co-op career, but while joining the session, it says...
  6. I cannot set my home xbox.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot set my home xbox.: Here's what happened: Battlefield V says I'm a trial user. I'm using a friend's Gamepass Ultimate, so I should have EA Play.(UFC 4 works, so I know I do.) I decided to factory reset my xbox and...
  7. Is Microsoft aware that we cannot play xCloud over 5G on iOS due to overheating and device...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Microsoft aware that we cannot play xCloud over 5G on iOS due to overheating and device...: Steps to reproduce this are to take any 5G capable iPhone and, using cell data, run a stream. After 3-5 minutes the iPhone will begin to overheat and the device will throttle itself entirely,...
  8. Cannot connect to FH4 servers on xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot connect to FH4 servers on xcloud: When im playing on xcloud and I try to connect to an online session in Forza horizon 4 I get a pop up that says Unable to join session even though my network is perfectly fine and capable of 5Ghz...
  9. Cannot connect to FH4 servers on xcloud service

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cannot connect to FH4 servers on xcloud service: When im playing on xcloud and I try to connect to an online session in Forza horizon 4 I get a pop up that says Unable to join session even though my network is perfectly fine and capable of 5Ghz...
  10. Any idea what I'm doing wrong here? I am trying to register for the xcloud beta but cannot...

in XboX Insiders
    Any idea what I'm doing wrong here? I am trying to register for the xcloud beta but cannot...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Lisaalexstark [link] [comments]

Users found this page by searching for:

1. share game pass cloud play