Cannot use Xcloud despite being able to use Game Pass Ultimate via family sharing.

Discus and support Cannot use Xcloud despite being able to use Game Pass Ultimate via family sharing. in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I am in australia with a compatible device, but i am unable to use Xcloud, despite having access to game pass via family sharing. Do i need to have my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by XenobyteZX, Jun 30, 2021.

1. XenobyteZX
    XenobyteZX Guest

Cannot use Xcloud despite being able to use Game Pass Ultimate via family sharing.

I am in australia with a compatible device, but i am unable to use Xcloud, despite having access to game pass via family sharing. Do i need to have my own subscription?

:)

XenobyteZX, Jun 30, 2021
  2. X Farscape X Win User

yes, as xcloud is not one of the perks that can be shared.
  3. (Farscape) Win User

Unable to Launch Games Through Xbox App Cloud Beta

i think he is on about the xcloud service, this can only be used by the actuall account with the sub, it cannot be shared with other or family.
  4. eske4e Win User

GamePass Ultimate Family Sharing (specifically for upcoming streaming service)

Just bought Game Pass Ultimate assuming all family members would get xcloud gaming on android devices?

I guess not?

Are we really going to have to pay almost €40 per month for me and 2 kids to use xcloud? That's insane.
  5. Smwutches Win User

No cloud option

Xcloud is something different then. He would need a Game Pass Ultimate subscription. Then he would use the Game Pass app on his phone to use the Xcloud service.
  6. andersonpassos Win User

Can't subscribe to the game pass

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

Game Pass service is exclusively for PC and console.

The Xcloud service that can be used via mobile is purchased with the Game Pass Ultimate service.
Thema:

1. Cannot use Xcloud despite being able to use Game Pass Ultimate via family sharing. - Similar Threads - Cannot Xcloud despite

2. Error 0x00000001 cannot download games on the Xbox app in PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x00000001 cannot download games on the Xbox app in PC: Tried many solutions and none of them worked, neither did the Powershell code: "Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage -allusers" giving me the error 0x80070002 for some...
  3. Cannot install any games (Error 0x00000001)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot install any games (Error 0x00000001): Hello, After I got the Game Pass on PC, I installed Deep Rock Galactic without any issue. Played it for a while without any issue, but then I noticed the games were saving to my C: Drive which...
  4. Cannot Install the deluxe premium edition of flight simulator 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Install the deluxe premium edition of flight simulator 2020: After purchasing the Premium Edition of Microsoft Flight Simulator, from Argos. I have not been able to install the software on my xbox app on my Pc. I have successfully installed Standard and...
  5. Messaging on Xbox 360 5 users all cannot send game invites

in XboX Insiders
    Messaging on Xbox 360 5 users all cannot send game invites: I am having an issue with multiple users (all my friends and I in an online dynasty) not being able to send or receive messages. We cannot receive game invites either. This is due to game invites...
  6. Cannot install apps or games through microsoft store - Error Code: 0x80242020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot install apps or games through microsoft store - Error Code: 0x80242020: Whenever I try to install any app I have purchased through Microsoft store, I get Error Code: 0x80242020. "Something happened on our end." It is not my computer, it is not my Microsoft store. I...
  7. Is Microsoft aware that we cannot play xCloud over 5G on iOS due to overheating and device...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Microsoft aware that we cannot play xCloud over 5G on iOS due to overheating and device...: Steps to reproduce this are to take any 5G capable iPhone and, using cell data, run a stream. After 3-5 minutes the iPhone will begin to overheat and the device will throttle itself entirely,...
  8. Cannot connect to FH4 servers on xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot connect to FH4 servers on xcloud: When im playing on xcloud and I try to connect to an online session in Forza horizon 4 I get a pop up that says Unable to join session even though my network is perfectly fine and capable of 5Ghz...
  9. Cannot connect to FH4 servers on xcloud service

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cannot connect to FH4 servers on xcloud service: When im playing on xcloud and I try to connect to an online session in Forza horizon 4 I get a pop up that says Unable to join session even though my network is perfectly fine and capable of 5Ghz...
  10. Any idea what I'm doing wrong here? I am trying to register for the xcloud beta but cannot...

in XboX Insiders
    Any idea what I'm doing wrong here? I am trying to register for the xcloud beta but cannot...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Lisaalexstark [link] [comments]