Can't accept Xbox club invite

Discus and support Can't accept Xbox club invite in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I am having an issue accepting club invites. I see the club invite on the Xbox club page on PC and when I press accept nothing happens. There is no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by TheDisplayName_, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Can't accept Xbox club invite

I am having an issue accepting club invites.

I see the club invite on the Xbox club page on PC and when I press accept nothing happens.

There is no error message.

I have my privacy settings updated to allow me to join multiplayer and accept club invites.

I did not send an invitation request because its a hidden club, so I can't do that.
    I can't accept the invite on the Xbox app because it doesn't even show up there.

:)

TheDisplayName_, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

Can't accept Xbox club invite

1. Can't accept Xbox club invite - Similar Threads - Can't accept club

2. I can't install Rushmore Beta Insider Hub even though I've joined and been accepted?

in XboX Insiders
    I can't install Rushmore Beta Insider Hub even though I've joined and been accepted?: I've already reported this via console but... I have two consoles - My OG in preview alpha and my X is in skip ahead. On my OG console I installed Rushmore fine. On my X it says I've joined but...
  3. Gamertag "can't be accepted"?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag "can't be accepted"?: I changed my name to fit the new Xbox gamertag system, and I totally regret it, because I wanted one without a suffix. I went on the Xbox Social site to change my name again, and when I typed in...
  4. Can't accept minecraft realm invite. " you cannot play online multiplayer because of how...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't accept minecraft realm invite. " you cannot play online multiplayer because of how...: I just bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my laptop so i could play online on my friend's realm, but everytime I try to accept the invite, I get the message "you cannot play online multiplayer...
  5. Even though I got accepted into Project xCloud, I still can't use the service!!

in XboX Insiders
    Even though I got accepted into Project xCloud, I still can't use the service!!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Coolteen1991 [link] [comments]
  6. Friend can't accept the gift i sent him... I got charged. - Refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend can't accept the gift i sent him... I got charged. - Refund?: Hi, I bought a Grand Theft Auto V add-on as a gift for my friend without realising he already owned it. He can't accept it since it tells him he already owns it. I was charged and can't get a...
  7. Can't send friend request or accept friend request or game invites

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't send friend request or accept friend request or game invites: Dealing with XBOX One Fortnite issue. We can't send friend request or or accept friend request or game invites. How do I resolve this, it's completely frustrating trying to get help online with...
  8. Can't accept invite to club

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't accept invite to club: A friend sent me an invite to his club so that I could connect to his minecraft server. I went to xbox.com and then to the section clubs and clicked accept on the invite, but nothing happened. For...
  9. Can't send or accept friend requests.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't send or accept friend requests.: I don't know if it's because I'm playing 360 games through Xbox one X or something but the 360 system won't allow me to accept or send friend requests recently. I was able to last week. Judging by...
  10. Can't sent or or accept friend requests

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sent or or accept friend requests: As the title states I can't send or accept friend requests and get a "cannot complete this process" error message. Additional info: The gamertags aren't spelled incorrectly My friends list is...