Cant acces Minecraft after migration

Discus and support Cant acces Minecraft after migration in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I bought Minecraft(Mojang) back in 2017 however recently I received a prompt which asked me to migrate my Mojang account to Microsoft. So I did... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Joey1831, Jan 19, 2022.

1. Joey1831
    Joey1831 Guest

Hello,

I bought Minecraft(Mojang) back in 2017 however recently I received a prompt which asked me to migrate my Mojang account to Microsoft. So I did and followed all the necessary steps and it migrated successfully. Now yesterday I decided I want to play Minecraft again however when downloading the launcher and opening it I get the following error: "When you got a refund on Minecraft Launcher it was removed from your device.". What does this mean? I never requested a refund for Minecraft. If anyone knows how to solve this problem I would highly appreciate it since I cant find any other older original version.

:)

Joey1831, Jan 19, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Joey1831! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Please from this link Select get and download the Minecraft launcher, after that log in in the Microsoft store app and Xbox app with the same email

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/minecraf...
  3. LACERON Win User

Cant get acces to my realm

Thanks for answering. I use minecraft windows 10 edition. When i click play to my own realm it says : Connection to the realm. This operation can takes few minutes. After a few it says: Cant acces to your Realm. please try later. (since 2 days we cant acces
    to the realm)

I have 26 days left to my realm subsription.

I also tried to dowload my realm to normal mode and i can play with it.

Only on Realm mode we cant play
  4. BahadourAf. Win User

No access to Minecraft: Java Edition after migrating account to Microsoft

No access to Minecraft: Java Edition after migrating account to Microsoft
  5. Sassmate3450 Win User

Minecraft Java Multiplayer

im on windows and after migration it says i dont own minecraft
  6. RobustSwan Win User

Can't sign in says error 0x80a40010 What to do?

Not help, same problem, cant sign in even after remuving acc, and hard restart, whot to do?
Thema:

1. Cant acces Minecraft after migration - Similar Threads - Cant acces Minecraft

2. i have multiple epic accs and i cant tell which one is linked to my xbox box some help...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have multiple epic accs and i cant tell which one is linked to my xbox box some help...: Cant find what acc it is on ff60becb-e354-4e97-af27-5a7b8697d3e0
  3. I cant acces my game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant acces my game: I cant acces my game, yesterday it works correctly, but now it doesnt works anymore. I see black screen and game not running. Please help me. fdd299bc-7f00-41dc-9d64-bfb4142cf5fa
  4. Hi, i have this problem with PSO2NG, im from Peru and i cant acces, but my friend from...

in XboX Insiders
    Hi, i have this problem with PSO2NG, im from Peru and i cant acces, but my friend from...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ZonattaMaike [link] [comments]
  5. Cant acces privacy settings!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant acces privacy settings!: Hello, so recently I started playing sea of thieves and I cant hear other crews but I can hear my own so I searched for a solution for this and I found one that requires accessing the Xbox privacy...
  6. cant sign in2 3rd acc

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant sign in2 3rd acc: i uninstalled my 3rd acc. to fix it but wen i try to reinstall it it tells me to go2 fix my acc. were it tells me to uninstall - reinstall, can i fix this another way...
  7. i cant relink to onthor box acc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant relink to onthor box acc: first i linked my brother acc to my acc and i didnt meant to so i link my own acc and it worked but i cant link my brother acc to his epic acc but it says "failed to link account. alredy...
  8. cant acces settigns on xbox (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    cant acces settigns on xbox (PC): bought FH4 a while ago and some options are locked behind child security... wich sucks because i cant acces my xbox settings on the website either so i cant change ****? how do i disable this...
  9. I cant acces pirate emporium and stores

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant acces pirate emporium and stores: I can't access pirate emporium , merchant allies and clothes store. They say unable to connection and im having some trouble preparing my inventory 7eee42fa-83b5-4bb6-9842-c9746e2aca9a
  10. I cant acces my xbox.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant acces my xbox.: How do I get the ip address to my xbox without using it I recently broke the hdmi port on my xbox and I am trying to connect it to my laptop. 2a96c9b5-7953-4996-8728-4733e3e2886a