Can't access a purchased game

Discus and support Can't access a purchased game in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My son purchased NBA2K- The account shows that we own it, but he's not able to play with his friends. We also have the Game Pass Ultimate, so that he... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LCooper226, Feb 7, 2020.

1. LCooper226
    LCooper226 Guest

My son purchased NBA2K- The account shows that we own it, but he's not able to play with his friends. We also have the Game Pass Ultimate, so that he can play live with his friends. He keeps getting a message that "email must be confirmed". I haven't gotten
    any emails to confirm. I think it's going to an old email that has been deleted. How do I go forward to fix this?

:)

LCooper226, Feb 7, 2020
  2. AridLizard Win User

if you purchased it on your son's account the confirmation email would be sent to the email address for his account.

the email address will be the one he uses to log in on his Xbox
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are experiencing difficulties with being able to play online in one of the NBA2K titles.

The message you are receiving is an in-game requirement in order to play online with others. If you are unable to verify or confirm your email, we would have to refer you to
    2K Support as they would be much better equipped to assist you on this matter.

We here on the Xbox Forums lack the necessary tools to be able to assist you with anything in-game related.

I'm sorry about any confusion this might have caused.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Game Share Issues

You can only access games he actually purchases on his account. You can't access games he's sharing from other people.
  5. SpiffyCorpse Win User

All my games are now trials!?!?!??

So if your brother purchased it, not you, that's why you can't access it. You'd only be able to access the game if you purchased it on your account or he shares his Home xbox with you.
  6. ArkhmInmate0801 Win User

DLC doesn't work and I paid for it WTF

Same problem. I purchased the season pass, game says the dlc is installed, but I can't access any dlc content in game.
Thema:

1. Can't access a purchased game - Similar Threads - Can't access purchased

2. Can't subscribe to ea access duo to location issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't subscribe to ea access duo to location issues: Hello, recently i redeemed the 5$ gift from xbox live and went to ea access. So my problem is i can't subscribe duo to location reasons. It tells me the following: " Try a different way to pay...
  3. I want to refund Minecraft dungeons but I can't access Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to refund Minecraft dungeons but I can't access Xbox: I bought the game at the Microsoft store and then I tried to play it but I can't access Xbox with microsoft acount so I wanted to refund. But to refund I need to access my microsoft account with...
  4. Can't access Hotmail account, how can I get my gamertag and purchases back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access Hotmail account, how can I get my gamertag and purchases back?: My hotmail account is asking me to verify information I have no idea about anymore. I set it up years ago and used fake info so I can't answer the questions to restore the account. I called...
  5. Can't play a game I purchased off of ea access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't play a game I purchased off of ea access: A little over a year back when I got my xbox one, I did an ea access trial. Within that trial, I got Need for Speed: Rivals for free. I recently had an urge to play it again, and when I clicked on...
  6. Can't purchase Madden 19? EA Access issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase Madden 19? EA Access issue: Trying to get the game, but it is only allowing me to select the $53.99 option w/ EA Access which i don't have. So it takes me to buy EA Access. It has the "Or" option underneath, but I am unable...
  7. Can't access XCOM: Enemy Within after purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access XCOM: Enemy Within after purchase: I bought XCOM: Enemy Within today as part of the sale. It has been payed for and shows in my purchase history, but I cannot download it. When I go to the game hub on Xbox 360. It only gives me the...
  8. Why can't I use money in my account to purchase the EA Access subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I use money in my account to purchase the EA Access subscription: Add added enough money by using gift cards that I had received to buy XBOX cash only to find out that I am not able to use this money to purchase the EA Access subscription? Why can I not so...
  9. purchased a game online and can't access it on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    purchased a game online and can't access it on xbox one: I purchased madden nfl 2017 online. It shows the purchase in my account. I got an email telling me it was now available on my device but when I go to my xbox one I cannot find the game anywhere....
  10. Can't use XBL codes, EA Access, or make purchases with my credit card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't use XBL codes, EA Access, or make purchases with my credit card: Whenever I try to redeem my 3 month XBL, EA Access, or purchase something with my card I get an error code like this: XBOS-3020 618c09f7-8bf6-401e-83d7-953795f641f6 I've waited...