Can't access any game pass titles

Discus and support Can't access any game pass titles in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I am unable to access any game pass title since I updated my X, or rather after it updated itself today. Everything was fine... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Herr Myrddin, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Herr Myrddin
    Herr Myrddin Guest

Hello everyone,

I am unable to access any game pass title since I updated my X, or rather after it updated itself today.

Everything was fine beforhand, but nothing is working now.

I am situated in germany and for some reason every time I am trying to access a game pass game an error message appears, informing me that my preorder was either refunded or denied. Which is quite a remarkable error message to recieve when there was obviously
    no preorder of any kind associated with said action.

Another remarkable oddity is the fact that for some reason my paypal account is listed as working in the UK, which is obviously not where i am from or living at. I never had an issue like this with game pass or Xbox Live, so i was wondering if anyone else
    is encountering a similar problem.

:)

Herr Myrddin, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't access any game pass titles - Similar Threads - Can't access game

2. I can't have access to quest 10000 points in 10 days on xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't have access to quest 10000 points in 10 days on xbox game pass: Hi everyone, I can't have access to quest 10000 points in 10 days on xbox game pass, i have check microsoft reward app on xbox one, xbox game pass app on android and microsoft reward on web and i...
  3. Can't access games bought on Games for Windows Marketplace

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't access games bought on Games for Windows Marketplace: Hi there, Today when I was trying to reinstall a game that I had previously purchased from GFWM, I kept getting the purchase history retrieval error, so I followed the official advice...
  4. Can't access game directory for XGP PC games

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't access game directory for XGP PC games: Hello, I'm trying to access my directory for PREY to edit the config as the game won't enable me to play at 1080p in fullscreen. When I try to access the install location for all my XGP games I...
  5. Can't access Xbox BC game anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access Xbox BC game anymore: So, i have 3 accounts on my Xbox One. 2 i use regularly to buy games from Brazil (where i live). The third one i have so i could download a game that was only available in USA, which was Ninja...
  6. Can't access Games with Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access Games with Gold: Hey, there. It's been a couple of days that I can't access Games with Gold through the home page of my Xbox One. I've tried to power cycle it, clear the alternate wired MAC address and restore...
  7. Can't access my games!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access my games!: I play the Solitaire Challenge every day. I also do Microsoft Jigsaw. Until this morning when neither game is accesible to me. Solitaire keeps saying I'm not connected to the internet, Jigsaw...
  8. Can't play a game I purchased off of ea access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't play a game I purchased off of ea access: A little over a year back when I got my xbox one, I did an ea access trial. Within that trial, I got Need for Speed: Rivals for free. I recently had an urge to play it again, and when I clicked on...
  9. Can't access my downloaded games after factory reset

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access my downloaded games after factory reset: Hi all. Had a fun packed afternoon yesterday where initially I tried unsuccessfully to get my Thrustmaster steering wheel to work on my xbox one s. It would fire up the box but no buttons would...
  10. Não consigo acessar os meus jogos. [Translation-I can't access my games.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo acessar os meus jogos. [Translation-I can't access my games.]: Gostaria de saber se a live está em manutenção???? ------------------------------------------------------------------- [Translation-I wonder if the live is in maintenance????]...