Can't access any game pass titles

Discus and support Can't access any game pass titles in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I am unable to access any game pass title since I updated my X, or rather after it updated itself today. Everything was fine... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Herr Myrddin, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Herr Myrddin
    Herr Myrddin Guest

Hello everyone,

I am unable to access any game pass title since I updated my X, or rather after it updated itself today.

Everything was fine beforhand, but nothing is working now.

I am situated in germany and for some reason every time I am trying to access a game pass game an error message appears, informing me that my preorder was either refunded or denied. Which is quite a remarkable error message to recieve when there was obviously
    no preorder of any kind associated with said action.

Another remarkable oddity is the fact that for some reason my paypal account is listed as working in the UK, which is obviously not where i am from or living at. I never had an issue like this with game pass or Xbox Live, so i was wondering if anyone else
    is encountering a similar problem.

:)

Herr Myrddin, Sep 9, 2019
  2. Herr Myrddin Win User

Thank you for your suggestion.

Something came up while testing game pass titles.

Some actually work!

The ones that don‘t work seem to be games which have been installed on my system for a long period.

Alien Isolation, which I installed in march, doesn‘t work for example but Gears 5 does.

A rather strange issue.

I‘ll try reinstalling those older titles when I have some time to do so, maybe that‘ll fix the problem.
  3. Herr Myrddin Win User

Resetting my account didn‘t help either.
  4. CrazY1985 Win User

Try power cycling your console by holding down the power button on your console for 10 seconds.

Retry afterwards
  5. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Did you try to clear the cache after the upgrade? Remove your account from the console and log in again, it may work.
  6. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hey Herr Myrddin!

That's great to hear! I'm super glad.

Keep us posted and let us know how it all turns out!

We look forward to hearing back from you. Good luck!

Felix

Xbox forums support
Thema:

1. Can't access any game pass titles - Similar Threads - Can't access game

2. No puedo Acceder a un Juego Digital[Translation-I can't access a digital game]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo Acceder a un Juego Digital[Translation-I can't access a digital game]: Hola amigos anteriormente probe el juego de gears of war 3 en xbox game pass me gusto y lo compre me corria bien hasta mucho despues de que mi cuenta de game pass habia espirado pero con la nueva...
  3. Can't accesses xbox live and games I purchased

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't accesses xbox live and games I purchased: My xbox is connected to my internet but is saying im imimt on xbox live. Its not letting me access any of my purchases either. 0423c20e-4397-4162-9497-168148de7618
  4. I changed my Microsoft password and now I can't access the game streaming app.

in XboX Insiders
    I changed my Microsoft password and now I can't access the game streaming app.: Every time I load into the app I go through a couple pages explaining what the app is and then it asks me to sign in and when I hit the button it immediately says I couldn't sign in. I've had no...
  5. Can't access Microsoft Game Store on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access Microsoft Game Store on Xbox One: I can't access any game on the microsoft game store through Xbox one, i just keep getting a message that says try again later. Its been over a week. This is preventing me from getting content...
  6. Can't access games on xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access games on xbox.: I'm having trouble trying to sign in to my account on my xbox. Saying that I need to fix it on the web. Does anyone know how to fix this issue? fb5fa0be-c608-40e8-a713-67bda6954ea1
  7. Can't access or delete games from a previous Windows installation

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't access or delete games from a previous Windows installation: I recently got a new C drive, so I did a fresh install of Windows. I previously had Gears 4 and 5 (and some other stuff) installed on a second drive, but now they don't show as installed. (I have...
  8. Can't access my games offline.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access my games offline.: I am currently switching broadband providers so i have no access to the internet, i downloaded about 5 games from the Xbox pc app beta on the games pass, but it is telling me I need an internet...
  9. Can't connect to Xbox live to access cloud save using backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to Xbox live to access cloud save using backwards compatible 360 games: I upgraded to an Xbox One X recently and have had no problem access my progress from my Xbox One games from the cloud. However when it comes to my Xbox 360 games I've had more of an issue. Lego...
  10. Can't access a purchased game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access a purchased game: My son purchased NBA2K- The account shows that we own it, but he's not able to play with his friends. We also have the Game Pass Ultimate, so that he can play live with his friends. He keeps...