Can't access any game pass titles

Discus and support Can't access any game pass titles in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I am unable to access any game pass title since I updated my X, or rather after it updated itself today. Everything was fine... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Herr Myrddin, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Herr Myrddin
    Herr Myrddin Guest

Hello everyone,

I am unable to access any game pass title since I updated my X, or rather after it updated itself today.

Everything was fine beforhand, but nothing is working now.

I am situated in germany and for some reason every time I am trying to access a game pass game an error message appears, informing me that my preorder was either refunded or denied. Which is quite a remarkable error message to recieve when there was obviously
    no preorder of any kind associated with said action.

Another remarkable oddity is the fact that for some reason my paypal account is listed as working in the UK, which is obviously not where i am from or living at. I never had an issue like this with game pass or Xbox Live, so i was wondering if anyone else
    is encountering a similar problem.

:)

Herr Myrddin, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't access any game pass titles - Similar Threads - Can't access game

2. I can't access my xbox insiders account to unenroll me from beta versions of games I own...

in XboX Insiders
    I can't access my xbox insiders account to unenroll me from beta versions of games I own...: I just gave up on an almost 4 hour phone call with customer support after no progress, multiple transferred calls, and at least an hour on hold. Could someone please help me get back the regular...
  3. Não consigo acessar meus jogos e meu ea acess[Translation-I can't access my games and my ea...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo acessar meus jogos e meu ea acess[Translation-I can't access my games and my ea...: Boa noite, ontem na parte da noite fui entrar no jogo madden 19 pelo ea acess (que tem validade ate 16/01/2020) e simplesmente estava falando para eu entrar na conta do jogo( eu ja estava),...
  4. Can't access Game Pass Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't access Game Pass Games: Hello! I had to do a Fresh Start, my PC wasn't working right. After I did that I reinstalled Game Pass onto my PC, I can still see the game folders in their WindowsApps folder, however I can't...
  5. Built new gaming PC, now I can't access my game pass games or install new ones to that drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Built new gaming PC, now I can't access my game pass games or install new ones to that drive: I just built a new gaming PC and moved my storage devices over to my new PC. Now Xbox Game Pass is not seeing my games. I tried to reinstall the game on the same drive, but it will not allow me to...
  6. Can't Access game add-ons for Minecraft bedrock edition when I'm offline. Pls. Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Access game add-ons for Minecraft bedrock edition when I'm offline. Pls. Help: Can't access my Add-ons for Minecraft when i play offline now. c2e76a84-874b-4479-a9c4-5742d5c169d7
  7. No puedo acceder a la oferta de Xbox Game Pass Ultimate -[Translation - I can't access the...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No puedo acceder a la oferta de Xbox Game Pass Ultimate -[Translation - I can't access the...: Buenas noches, Hace cuatro meses que se me caducó la suscripción xbox live gold y xbox game pass para consola y dejé de jugar y antes de ayer compré una suscripción a Xbox live gold de 1 mes....
  8. Redeemed a 3 month subscription code for XBOX game pass from AMD, can't access it?

in XboX Insiders
    Redeemed a 3 month subscription code for XBOX game pass from AMD, can't access it?: I bought an AMD graphics card and it came with an email including the code to redeem 3 months of XBOX game pass. I literally have no idea how to access it. Help? Idk. submitted by...
  9. i can't access xbox game pass for pc despite i use the correct login and password

in XBoX on Windows
    i can't access xbox game pass for pc despite i use the correct login and password: as the title say , it did all begin when i took the 3 month ultimate subscription for 1 dollar 7bee915a-5e21-41e3-8aa9-2d721843bd9e
  10. I have just upgraded to Ultimate and can't access PC games after installing. Any suggestions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have just upgraded to Ultimate and can't access PC games after installing. Any suggestions?: Hello Support, I just upgraded my Gold to Ultimate to play Age of Empires 2 on my other half's PC. He has Ultimate and has installed the game already on his PC profile. However, when I go to play...