Cant access anything under "Store"

Discus and support Cant access anything under "Store" in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My console is in Alpha Skip Ahead and suddenly today, I can't do anything under "Store". Anything I click on just does nothing but make the usual noise... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/cwaffles, Aug 1, 2021.

1. /u/cwaffles
    /u/cwaffles Guest

My console is in Alpha Skip Ahead and suddenly today, I can't do anything under "Store". Anything I click on just does nothing but make the usual noise when you press A. Same issue shows up under "Entertainment". All other areas are fine. Anyone else seeing this or have any suggestions on how to resolve this? I've already restated the console with no luck.

submitted by /u/cwaffles
    [link] [comments]

/u/cwaffles, Aug 1, 2021
  2. Flint SithLord Win User

cant access anything under my account on the site

Hmm I was able to do that in both browsers. It might be something with the launch of the X1 getting ready to happen in a couple of hours.
  3. proneto911 Win User

i have chrome and IE i managed to enter the code for the 12 month in IE but i still cant access the actual my account page in either
  4. Flint SithLord Win User

Which browser are you using? I was getting the same error message when I was using Firefox and trying to redeem my Gold code so I can play online tomorrow. I switched over to IE and it worked just fine.
  5. MrFragicide Win User

Cant access anything!

If you have not signed in with your gamertag on another console, and are having problems logging into your account, then there's a high probability that your account has been compromised.

You will need to open an
    Unauthorized Access (UA)
    claim with Xbox Support, and they will guide you through the rest of the process.
  6. davidluke2 Win User

Cant access anything

Its a day one xbox one fifa says my trial has ended pvz says failed to load patch.cant access my games.have already power cycled
Thema:

1. Cant access anything under "Store" - Similar Threads - Cant access anything

2. I cant access paint jobs and tunes on Forza Horizon 4 PC Edition (windows store)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant access paint jobs and tunes on Forza Horizon 4 PC Edition (windows store): So, I just got the game, and I've been playing a bit, and whenever I go to browse tunes or paintjobs for any cars, a notification appears saying that I can't access these features due to my...
  3. I am not able to play gta 5 online . it says that " this profile cant access gta 5 online...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am not able to play gta 5 online . it says that " this profile cant access gta 5 online...: I am not able to play gta 5 online . it says that " this profile cant access gta 5 online ".i play on xbox one . pls say what i should do to get gta 5 online 2086b4a5-7b15-4e0b-bd58-b6e2cee62464
  4. Why cant I access all my games I PAID GOOD MONEY FOR on the Xbox360 digital store on my PC?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why cant I access all my games I PAID GOOD MONEY FOR on the Xbox360 digital store on my PC?: Why can't I access all my games I PAID GOOD MONEY FOR on the Xbox360 digital store on my PC now? I spent all that money, then when my Xbox360 had an issue I rang Microsoft and they said "Sorry we...
  5. I cant Access my microsoft/xbox accounts privacy and online safety settings due to link error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant Access my microsoft/xbox accounts privacy and online safety settings due to link error: I was trying to join my friends minecraft realm when it said my microsoft accounts settings weren't configured properly to play on realms and to go to aka.ms/MCMultiplayerHelp however when i look...
  6. Cant access my settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant access my settings: I cannot get to my settings on my microsoft account. It keeps sending me back to the same page everytime I try. My friend was trying to help me and showed me his screen so it works for him but I...
  7. I cant access my chat mixer its just greyed out and I cant do anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant access my chat mixer its just greyed out and I cant do anything: what the title says please help e1d4e912-0698-43c1-9c26-6c6327a60359
  8. Black screen, cant see my homescreen or access anything.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen, cant see my homescreen or access anything.: Please help, from what I have been experiencing is xbox support being zero help! When I turn on my xbox all Im getting is a black screen where the home screen should be. I have no access to...
  9. Cant access anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant access anything: Hi I cant access a number of games at the mo. Loads of error messages about trials expired or failed patches. Can i do anything to resolve? d245150e-f75b-49ad-88a2-c13452bca2ae
  10. cant access anything on the console. signed out and tells me to sign in with controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant access anything on the console. signed out and tells me to sign in with controller: so i was playing xbox one today. suddenly my profile signs out and tells me to sign in using the controller. ok sure.... problem is.. i only use a controller and for some reason i cant get...