cant access Enforcment

Discus and support cant access Enforcment in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Notice from Xbox Live Enforcement Action Due to Suspension you Cannot Send Messages. Xbox Support Cannot a\Assist in this Situation. Learn More about... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by VwTEUFELwV, Nov 9, 2019.

1. VwTEUFELwV
    VwTEUFELwV Guest

cant access Enforcment

Notice from Xbox Live Enforcement Action

Due to Suspension you Cannot Send Messages.

Xbox Support Cannot a\Assist in this Situation. Learn More about this Suspension at enforcment.xbox.com.

Now this Site is messed up and wont allow access or give any information on my account... My Xbox Account states i have a perfect record and doesnt show any Violations, I cannot send Messages on Xbox... My account shows nothing wrong... What is going on here!?!

* Moved from MSN/accounts

:)

VwTEUFELwV, Nov 9, 2019
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

cant access Enforcment

If you are not sure what email is associated with your account to sign in at enforcement.xbox.com If you have an xbox one you can sign into your account and go into settings and under the account tab go to sign in security and passkey and on that screen
    it will show you the email address that is associated with that profile.

You would need to sign into the enforcement website with that email address.
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

cant access Enforcment

Hey TEUFEL

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties seeing your Enforcement history on your account.

I would recommend verifying that you are currently on the correct account when you try to review your Enforcement history on the
    Enforcement website.

Alternatively, you can try to use the Microsoft Edge app on the Xbox One platform and visit Enforcement.xbox.com. Using this app will automatically sign you into your Microsoft account and visiting the site will allow you to view your Enforcement history
    and possibly, if given the opportunity, submit a Case review for your account.

I hope this is of some use to you.
  4. o FRAGGit o Win User

ambassabank login issue. help me

sorry for the delayed reply. I cant access anything, other than the enforcer section and a few random pages on the forum.
  5. shadow123knight Win User

Lost my Ambassador status why?

I got the same problem, just as I signed up for Enforce United beta. Cat access my Ambassador screen, it tells me to Apply, cant access any prizes, grr.
  6. XBA_Hype Win User

Xbox one, communication suspension

we cant help from the forums and ambassadors have no authority or account access. but you can head on over to enforcement for more help and information

http://enforcement.xbox.com/home
Thema:

cant access Enforcment

1. cant access Enforcment - Similar Threads - cant access Enforcment

2. Cant access my streaming services on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant access my streaming services on xbox one: Cant access hulu or disney plus get error code 0x80073cf6 and I cant find anything about this error code anywhere any help is appreciated 735fd743-3ca0-4efd-a805-17b0fd6b5061
  3. cant access invite from Halo Waypoint in Hub app (PC)

in XboX Insiders
    cant access invite from Halo Waypoint in Hub app (PC): so i received and invite from Halo Waypoint, the instructions more or less state that i open up the app, "join", and it should be in "insider content". what am i doing wrong here, what can i do...
  4. Gamertag seemed to be changed with reset and cant access original one.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag seemed to be changed with reset and cant access original one.: I had to do a reset on my kids XBox One, the problem is that when I resigned in my original Gamertag was replaced with a new one as if a brand new account was created. All game progress and...
  5. Cant access games or movies purchased with no internet

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant access games or movies purchased with no internet: We had our internet turned off at our house. We were told that we could still play the games and watch the movies we purchased thru our Xbox One but we can't. We were told to take it somewhere...
  6. I have EA Access subscription still cant install games within it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have EA Access subscription still cant install games within it: I payed for an EA Access subscription sometime ago but it still active because it says that the next billing is in 2020 but can't install EA Access games on my Xbox. When I click on a game a menu...
  7. Cant download the early access beta for modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download the early access beta for modern warfare: I have bought the game in xbox store, and it doesnt show that i can download the beta. Help me please:) 8bc6550a-3ecc-41f9-a4ed-75c3623f45b4
  8. Cant access my console settings Gamer tag and passkey are set, yet password still required

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant access my console settings Gamer tag and passkey are set, yet password still required: DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY I CANNOT ACCESS MY OWN CONSOLE INFO. So I am the primary account holder on my families xbox one console. My gamertag and passkey have been setup (over four years ago). I...
  9. cant access account

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant access account: cant access microsoft account dont have the 2 step verfys 8c576d14-b9ad-4d64-a546-969800be84cb
  10. I cant access my Xbox Settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant access my Xbox Settings: Fast and simple: Trying to access https://account.xbox.com/settings redirects me to...