cant access Enforcment

Discus and support cant access Enforcment in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Notice from Xbox Live Enforcement Action Due to Suspension you Cannot Send Messages. Xbox Support Cannot a\Assist in this Situation. Learn More about... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by VwTEUFELwV, Nov 9, 2019.

1. VwTEUFELwV
    VwTEUFELwV Guest

cant access Enforcment

Notice from Xbox Live Enforcement Action

Due to Suspension you Cannot Send Messages.

Xbox Support Cannot a\Assist in this Situation. Learn More about this Suspension at enforcment.xbox.com.

Now this Site is messed up and wont allow access or give any information on my account... My Xbox Account states i have a perfect record and doesnt show any Violations, I cannot send Messages on Xbox... My account shows nothing wrong... What is going on here!?!

* Moved from MSN/accounts

:)

VwTEUFELwV, Nov 9, 2019
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

cant access Enforcment

If you are not sure what email is associated with your account to sign in at enforcement.xbox.com If you have an xbox one you can sign into your account and go into settings and under the account tab go to sign in security and passkey and on that screen
    it will show you the email address that is associated with that profile.

You would need to sign into the enforcement website with that email address.
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

cant access Enforcment

Hey TEUFEL

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties seeing your Enforcement history on your account.

I would recommend verifying that you are currently on the correct account when you try to review your Enforcement history on the
    Enforcement website.

Alternatively, you can try to use the Microsoft Edge app on the Xbox One platform and visit Enforcement.xbox.com. Using this app will automatically sign you into your Microsoft account and visiting the site will allow you to view your Enforcement history
    and possibly, if given the opportunity, submit a Case review for your account.

I hope this is of some use to you.
  4. o FRAGGit o Win User

ambassabank login issue. help me

sorry for the delayed reply. I cant access anything, other than the enforcer section and a few random pages on the forum.
  5. sandy the hippy Win User

My xbox live account has bin blocked from xbox live how do i sort this iv got

When you say blocked, do you mean you cant access it, or have received an enforcement on your account?
  6. shadow123knight Win User

Lost my Ambassador status why?

I got the same problem, just as I signed up for Enforce United beta. Cat access my Ambassador screen, it tells me to Apply, cant access any prizes, grr.
Thema:

cant access Enforcment

1. cant access Enforcment - Similar Threads - cant access Enforcment

2. Cant access 1 xbox when another is playing Roblox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant access 1 xbox when another is playing Roblox?: Hi, This is a bit of a complex issue. I have 2 xbox's the first xbox has its own email address and xbox live the second Xbox has a different address that is the organiser for the first one and...
  3. Xbox 360 partitioned space and cant access my stuff

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 partitioned space and cant access my stuff: I am having issues with my Xbox 360 E that I got 9 years ago. today I decided to move it, to my desk space after it sitting turned off for three+ years. When I turned it on I noticed that...
  4. Live account hijacked - password changed - cant access live account - still signed in on pc...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Live account hijacked - password changed - cant access live account - still signed in on pc...: I created a new account here just to post this because my old account was hijacked. I received an email saying "Microsoft account unusual sign-in activity" then another saying "Microsoft account...
  5. Cant access any of my games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant access any of my games.: I cant access any of my game to play. It say that I need to download all the add-ons and but I already have them installed. When i try to go to the store it give me an error code 0x80131500. What...
  6. Black screen, cant see my homescreen or access anything.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen, cant see my homescreen or access anything.: Please help, from what I have been experiencing is xbox support being zero help! When I turn on my xbox all Im getting is a black screen where the home screen should be. I have no access to...
  7. Pre Ordered MW2 Cant access Ghost Bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre Ordered MW2 Cant access Ghost Bundle: Activision have acknowledged that there is a problem with Xbox and PC users not being able to access the ghost bundle but it has been over a week with no update as their customer service is one of...
  8. Cant access online features

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant access online features: I recently changed the email affiliated with my microsoft account and needed to update my security info. Upon doing so I was sent to a page that said that I have to wait until May 4th (1 month...
  9. I cant access the closed beta for space engineers

in XboX Insiders
    I cant access the closed beta for space engineers: So I preorded the ultimate edition for space engineers marketed at pegi 12 (I'm 17) which includes access to the game 4 days early and priority access to the closed beta. I've been told the only...
  10. Error 0x80070bf7 - my Xbox cant access profile even though I'm signed in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x80070bf7 - my Xbox cant access profile even though I'm signed in: My xbox is signed in to my profile but e everytime I press the home button on any controller or try and access my profile from the dashboard the screen just flashes a d nothing happens. As a...