can’t access forza horizon 4 auction house

Discus and support can’t access forza horizon 4 auction house in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; hello , i bought forza horizon 4 a few days ago and can’t seem to access the auction house or other public parts of the game , i have left my family... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MaxCarty, Jun 19, 2021.

1. MaxCarty
    MaxCarty Guest

hello , i bought forza horizon 4 a few days ago and can’t seem to access the auction house or other public parts of the game , i have left my family groupe with my microsoft account , and when going to the privacy settings on the xbox website it sends me to xbox support, i can’t seem to access the settings to let me turn it off , same for sea of thieves can’t hear other crews but can hear my friends in game

:)

MaxCarty, Jun 19, 2021
  2. XBF Paul M Win User

Forza horizon 4

Hiya, Kevin!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist with the issue, it looks like you're experiencing an issue with accessing the auction house in Forza Horizon 4. If you're able to get to the Horizon Site you should be able to access the auction house thru there.
    If you're unable to access the auction house then I strongly recommend posting on the
    Forza Forums about the issue. I hope this information was helpful in resolving the issue. Please let us know!

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
  3. BigB EC Win User

forza 2 auction house

My guess is that the servers are just dead seeing as most people have moved on to Forza 3 then to 4 and now to horizon. Not sure if you can see your auctions in the auction house unless your looking at the my auctions tab.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Cannot Access Auction House

Hi Kelvin,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. We understand you are unable to access the auction house. This is a known issue on Forza horizon 4. Has been an issue since launch. Personally I am unable to access the auction house either, was able to for
    the first 6 months of the game have done everything I could think of and still no luck. You would be best looking on the

Forza forums
    in help with this issue, due to it is an in game issue.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Ford XB GT falcon

Is that in Forza Horizon 4 ? Seems that car is only available as a wheelspin prize, hence the large price on the auction house.
  6. I Rezyl Azzir I Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Auction House (PC)

to unlock the auction house you need to complete the first four seasons before you can move onto anything, let's call it the prologue for forza horizon 4
Thema:

1. can’t access forza horizon 4 auction house - Similar Threads - can’t access forza

2. Can’t Access Cold War but Game is fully installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t Access Cold War but Game is fully installed: So I got Cold War but it was the disc version but I also only have the series S and Xbox one so I installed it to my series s by first installing on my Xbox one then network transferring to my...
  3. Can’t play early access?!?!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play early access?!?!?: So I had pre ordered forza horizon 5 premium add on bundle which lets me play 4 days early but every time I launch it says I’m too early but the early access is already live , I already submitted...
  4. Can’t access child’s account but subscription running on child’s account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t access child’s account but subscription running on child’s account: Massive problem, which I feel the only way to resolve is to close my PayPal account. My Son has an Xbox and the subscription, runs on his account so I can use the parental controls to stop him...
  5. Can’t access account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t access account: I’ve made a new account to ask this. I have an account elcapitone88 is my gamer tag and my email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. I don’t have access to this...
  6. Home selections can’t be accessed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home selections can’t be accessed: [img] How do I get this accessible? It became ghosted some how and I don’t know how to fix it. 59e8f455-6a4f-447c-9656-69a9f5261779
  7. Can’t access dlcs after outage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t access dlcs after outage: So there was an outage yesterday or 2 days ago for destiny 2. During that time I wasn’t able to access any of the dlcs and the content associated with it. Even after the outage had been resolved...
  8. Can’t access Xbox Device Portal in Dev Mode

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t access Xbox Device Portal in Dev Mode: I’ve enabled and paid for dev mode, but typing on the url for remote access does not work. Im only getting a message saying my browser can’t open the page. I’ve connected to the network and...
  9. I’ve been subbed to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for over a year. Why can’t I access the cloud...

in XboX Insiders
    I’ve been subbed to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for over a year. Why can’t I access the cloud...: See title, I’ve been paying for game pass ultimate for more than a year, was invited to xcloud beta (but didn’t have an android device). Now I saw that web and ios devices are supported, but I...
  10. Can’t access auction house in Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t access auction house in Forza Horizon 4: I can’t access the auction house in Forza Horizon 4. It’s not because my account age is to young, I’m unrestricted. I play on Xbox one, and bought the game from the store a couple weeks ago. I...