Can't access game data after changing e-mail address

Discus and support Can't access game data after changing e-mail address in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, few minutes ago I added a second e-mail address to my microsoft account which I now set as primary address. I don't have any problems signing in... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ManuP.1, Oct 25, 2018.

1. ManuP.1
    ManuP.1 Guest

Hi,

few minutes ago I added a second e-mail address to my microsoft account which I now set as primary address. I don't have any problems signing in with the new address but when I start a game on my xbox one it says "we couldn't get your latest saved data".
    How can I fix this?

:)

ManuP.1, Oct 25, 2018
  2. Draco Malfoy
    Draco Malfoy Guest
    Changing e-mail address

Secret Angel,

Eventually they will all change to the outlook interface but not to @outlook.com if that is what you were wondering.

Thanks.

Draco Malfoy, Oct 25, 2018
  3. Changing e-mail address

Yeah. I'll just chat with an agent then. Thanks for the help, both of you Can't access game data after changing e-mail address :D.

Deathstroke xD, Oct 25, 2018
  4. XBF Ezra G
    XBF Ezra G Guest

Hey Manu,

Thanks for your post. Try clearing the local save games on your console. This will remove the current save data that is local and re-download it from the cloud as long as you have Xbox Live Gold.

1. Enter Settings for the Xbox One
    2. Choose System
    3. Select Storage
    4. Select Clear local saved games
    5. Confirm and allow the console to restart
    Let us know how this goes, thanks again!

XBF Ezra G, Oct 25, 2018
  5. ManuP.1
    ManuP.1 Guest
    Thank you very much for the quick response. I'll let you know if this fixed the problem.

ManuP.1, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Can't access game data after changing e-mail address - Similar Threads - Can't access game

2. Can't access or delete games from a previous Windows installation

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't access or delete games from a previous Windows installation: I recently got a new C drive, so I did a fresh install of Windows. I previously had Gears 4 and 5 (and some other stuff) installed on a second drive, but now they don't show as installed. (I have...
  3. Can't access my games offline.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access my games offline.: I am currently switching broadband providers so i have no access to the internet, i downloaded about 5 games from the Xbox pc app beta on the games pass, but it is telling me I need an internet...
  4. Can't connect to Xbox live to access cloud save using backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to Xbox live to access cloud save using backwards compatible 360 games: I upgraded to an Xbox One X recently and have had no problem access my progress from my Xbox One games from the cloud. However when it comes to my Xbox 360 games I've had more of an issue. Lego...
  5. Can't access a purchased game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access a purchased game: My son purchased NBA2K- The account shows that we own it, but he's not able to play with his friends. We also have the Game Pass Ultimate, so that he can play live with his friends. He keeps...
  6. I can't access my xbox insiders account to unenroll me from beta versions of games I own...

in XboX Insiders
    I can't access my xbox insiders account to unenroll me from beta versions of games I own...: I just gave up on an almost 4 hour phone call with customer support after no progress, multiple transferred calls, and at least an hour on hold. Could someone please help me get back the regular...
  7. Não consigo acessar meus jogos e meu ea acess[Translation-I can't access my games and my ea...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo acessar meus jogos e meu ea acess[Translation-I can't access my games and my ea...: Boa noite, ontem na parte da noite fui entrar no jogo madden 19 pelo ea acess (que tem validade ate 16/01/2020) e simplesmente estava falando para eu entrar na conta do jogo( eu ja estava),...
  8. Can't access Game Pass Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't access Game Pass Games: Hello! I had to do a Fresh Start, my PC wasn't working right. After I did that I reinstalled Game Pass onto my PC, I can still see the game folders in their WindowsApps folder, however I can't...
  9. Built new gaming PC, now I can't access my game pass games or install new ones to that drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Built new gaming PC, now I can't access my game pass games or install new ones to that drive: I just built a new gaming PC and moved my storage devices over to my new PC. Now Xbox Game Pass is not seeing my games. I tried to reinstall the game on the same drive, but it will not allow me to...
  10. Can't Access game add-ons for Minecraft bedrock edition when I'm offline. Pls. Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Access game add-ons for Minecraft bedrock edition when I'm offline. Pls. Help: Can't access my Add-ons for Minecraft when i play offline now. c2e76a84-874b-4479-a9c4-5742d5c169d7