Can’t Access Game

Discus and support Can’t Access Game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I few years ago I bought Ark Survival Evolved on an old account. Not too long after i bought the game i ended up deleting that account and creating a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CoNduXiTyAir, Jul 20, 2019.

1. CoNduXiTyAir
    CoNduXiTyAir Guest

Can’t Access Game

I few years ago I bought Ark Survival Evolved on an old account. Not too long after i bought the game i ended up deleting that account and creating a new one. I have always been able to play the game with no problems but recently i bought a new xbox and
    now it is saying that i do not own the game. Is there anyway for me to play it without paying for the game all over again?

:)

CoNduXiTyAir, Jul 20, 2019
  2. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Can’t Access Game

Yes if you completely closed out that account, then everything associated with that account may be lost, including its purchases. It's the same as when an account is permanently banned; all games bought under that account are also gone. I'd suggest trying
    to contact Support again, and hopefully you get someone who is more helpful, but yes it's quite possible that the game was tied to that account and now that it's been closed, you may have lost all purchases made by it as well. Speak to Support again, and
    hopefully you can recover the account and set your new Xbox as its Home and the purchases will be available again. I hope you can get it resolved and get the game back. Good luck!
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Can’t Access Game

Hey CoNduXiTyAir

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

It is as stated above by Xbox Forums Ambassador AridLizard, the console you were originally playing Ark Survival Evolved
    on was set as your
    home Xbox

The first console that your account logs into on the Xbox One [If you haven't already set-up your Home Xbox elsewhere] will be set-up as the Home Xbox.

After initiating the
    closure of your account
    , you have 60 days to log back into your account, and if you do not, you will lose the account.

Microsoft will be unable to assist you further in recovering. Due to this, we will now lock this thread so as to prevent any repetitive answers.

Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day!
  4. AridLizard Win User

Can’t Access Game

5. CoNduXiTyAir Win User

Can’t Access Game

I closed the account. I already tried xbox support but they weren’t any help.
  6. Buachaill Dona Win User

Can’t Access Game

Did you close the account or just delete it from your console? If it's the latter and you remember the details you could try logging into that account. But I think contacting support for their assistance might be your best bet. Here's their link.

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/contact-us
Thema:

Can’t Access Game

1. Can’t Access Game - Similar Threads - Can’t Access Game

2. Can’t access my messages through the Xbox app

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t access my messages through the Xbox app: Whenever i try to access my messages i get an error saying “live updates not available” i’ve tried reinstalling the app multiple times to see if that would fix the problem as well as signing out...
  3. Can’t access privacy and safety or family settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t access privacy and safety or family settings: I tried to call MS but after 1 hour of resetting the xbox twice the issue is not fixed from xbox under settings i cannot load family settings, i want to change my kids permissions. I receive a...
  4. My son can’t get online access to his Account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son can’t get online access to his Account.: My son has an Xbox1S. He mostly plays Fifa. We have had no problems until a couple of days ago. We can’t get online. We have tried everything suggested but we cannot get online. All the other...
  5. No Access and can’t recover account but paying for Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Access and can’t recover account but paying for Xbox live: Hi all, i have been locked out of my other account and have no way of getting it back and now i am stucking paying a montly subscription for xbox. please help me cancel it!...
  6. Can sign in but can’t access any games at the main menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can sign in but can’t access any games at the main menu: I can sign in OK but when i access any game it just gets me to the main menu and i cant log in using my gamertag whats going on? b48796c5-f846-42bc-a131-59b250ced735
  7. Can’t access my Xbox account

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t access my Xbox account: When I try to log into 3rd party apps (such as the one for RDR2) its says there’s an authentication error and: We were unable to sign you in with your Xbox Live account. Please visit xbox.com and...
  8. Can’t access Xbox live Is my OneX a brick now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t access Xbox live Is my OneX a brick now?: Im playing on a xbox one x. This code is for an xbox 360 from what the error code look up says. Ive call support theyve walked me through everything along with me trying things ive found on the...
  9. Can’t access Xbox live subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t access Xbox live subscription: our Xbox live subscription expires in April 2019 and suddenly this morning it says your account does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox live functionality....
  10. I Owned We Happy Few in Game Preview, but now can’t access the full game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Owned We Happy Few in Game Preview, but now can’t access the full game.: The title says it all. I owned We Happy Few in Game Preview about a year and a half ago, but now that I try to download and play the full game on my new console after release, it’s telling me my...