Can’t access games and store

Discus and support Can’t access games and store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently I changed the email for my xbox account, and now whenever I try to access a game it doesn’t work. It also says I may need to reinstall or buy... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Finn Q., Oct 25, 2019.

1. Finn Q.
    Finn Q. Guest

Recently I changed the email for my xbox account, and now whenever I try to access a game it doesn’t work. It also says I may need to reinstall or buy the game even though I’ve already bought and installed them. Everything worked before I changed my email
    and I don’t know what to do. I restarted my xbox and the only other solution I’ve heard of is a factory reset which I want to avoid. I would really appreciate an answer as soon as possible.

:)

Finn Q., Oct 25, 2019
  2. ������ Win User

Same here, i couldn't access anything. I know I have already brought it but
  3. XBF Felixx P Win User

(update Via Xbox Support Twitter)

"We're aware that some users are having trouble launching owned content & our teams are investigating now! We'll update here when we have more info to share."

Felix

Xbox forums support

4. Finn Q. Win User

It tells me to sign in with the account that downloaded the games, making me think it has to do with the email.
  5. TwiztedBrickz Win User

Same issue here i was gaming fine and everything and about 30 minites ago after an hour break i try to game and it says i need to purchase games i already bought and games included in gamepass
  6. Pres Underwood Win User

I'm not sure it has anything to do with your email. I'm experiencing the same problem right now and have made no changes to my account.
Thema:

1. Can’t access games and store - Similar Threads - Can’t access games

2. Can’t access the Reach flighting program

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t access the Reach flighting program: I received the email and have done as instructed, uninstalled old MCC insider builds, uninstalled and reinstalled Insider Hub, and hard reset my Xbox numerous times. The new flighting option just...
  3. Can’t access my messages through the Xbox app

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t access my messages through the Xbox app: Whenever i try to access my messages i get an error saying “live updates not available” i’ve tried reinstalling the app multiple times to see if that would fix the problem as well as signing out...
  4. Can’t access privacy and safety or family settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t access privacy and safety or family settings: I tried to call MS but after 1 hour of resetting the xbox twice the issue is not fixed from xbox under settings i cannot load family settings, i want to change my kids permissions. I receive a...
  5. Can’t Access Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t Access Game: I few years ago I bought Ark Survival Evolved on an old account. Not too long after i bought the game i ended up deleting that account and creating a new one. I have always been able to play the...
  6. My son can’t get online access to his Account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son can’t get online access to his Account.: My son has an Xbox1S. He mostly plays Fifa. We have had no problems until a couple of days ago. We can’t get online. We have tried everything suggested but we cannot get online. All the other...
  7. No Access and can’t recover account but paying for Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Access and can’t recover account but paying for Xbox live: Hi all, i have been locked out of my other account and have no way of getting it back and now i am stucking paying a montly subscription for xbox. please help me cancel it!...
  8. Can sign in but can’t access any games at the main menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can sign in but can’t access any games at the main menu: I can sign in OK but when i access any game it just gets me to the main menu and i cant log in using my gamertag whats going on? b48796c5-f846-42bc-a131-59b250ced735
  9. Can’t access my Xbox account

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t access my Xbox account: When I try to log into 3rd party apps (such as the one for RDR2) its says there’s an authentication error and: We were unable to sign you in with your Xbox Live account. Please visit xbox.com and...
  10. I Owned We Happy Few in Game Preview, but now can’t access the full game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Owned We Happy Few in Game Preview, but now can’t access the full game.: The title says it all. I owned We Happy Few in Game Preview about a year and a half ago, but now that I try to download and play the full game on my new console after release, it’s telling me my...