Can’t access games and store

Discus and support Can’t access games and store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently I changed the email for my xbox account, and now whenever I try to access a game it doesn’t work. It also says I may need to reinstall or buy... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Finn Q., Oct 25, 2019.

1. Finn Q.
    Finn Q. Guest

Recently I changed the email for my xbox account, and now whenever I try to access a game it doesn’t work. It also says I may need to reinstall or buy the game even though I’ve already bought and installed them. Everything worked before I changed my email
    and I don’t know what to do. I restarted my xbox and the only other solution I’ve heard of is a factory reset which I want to avoid. I would really appreciate an answer as soon as possible.

:)

Finn Q., Oct 25, 2019
  2. ������ Win User

Same here, i couldn't access anything. I know I have already brought it but
  3. XBF Felixx P Win User

(update Via Xbox Support Twitter)

"We're aware that some users are having trouble launching owned content & our teams are investigating now! We'll update here when we have more info to share."

Felix

Xbox forums support

4. Finn Q. Win User

It tells me to sign in with the account that downloaded the games, making me think it has to do with the email.
  5. TwiztedBrickz Win User

Same issue here i was gaming fine and everything and about 30 minites ago after an hour break i try to game and it says i need to purchase games i already bought and games included in gamepass
  6. Pres Underwood Win User

I'm not sure it has anything to do with your email. I'm experiencing the same problem right now and have made no changes to my account.
Thema:

1. Can’t access games and store - Similar Threads - Can’t access games

2. Xbox one can’t access save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one can’t access save data: I started playing fallout3 on my xbox one a month ago, our internet was acting up so I played without. So none of my save data was backed up to the cloud. My husband troubleshooted the console...
  3. Can’t launch Roblox Games/Access to Shared Content denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t launch Roblox Games/Access to Shared Content denied: Hi! So when I try to play a Roblox game (piggy/ftf) my xbox (one) tells me that my privacy does not let me see the content created by other users. I looked up on the Internet and I found this:...
  4. Bought Minecraft dlc in Xbox store, can’t access it in minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Minecraft dlc in Xbox store, can’t access it in minecraft: I bought the Ducktales dlc for minecraft through the xbox one store. In minecraft the dlc shows up in the list of dlc i own but i cant access it. When i try minecraft sends me to the marketplace...
  5. Can’t access my full game library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t access my full game library: Whenever i go into my Full Library i’m constantly greeted with the “check back in a little bit were having trouble getting your stuff right now”. Why does this happen and how do i access my games...
  6. Can’t access ea games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t access ea games: Hello my son cant get on any multiplayer games and we have xbox live gold ultimate. But works for me. This js crazy because some days it works and some days not. We need to talk with an agenr....
  7. Can’t access games with gold just keeps freezing only lets me buy them permanently but wtf...

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t access games with gold just keeps freezing only lets me buy them permanently but wtf...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Nevouti [link] [comments]
  8. Can’t Access Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t Access Game: I few years ago I bought Ark Survival Evolved on an old account. Not too long after i bought the game i ended up deleting that account and creating a new one. I have always been able to play the...
  9. Can sign in but can’t access any games at the main menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can sign in but can’t access any games at the main menu: I can sign in OK but when i access any game it just gets me to the main menu and i cant log in using my gamertag whats going on? b48796c5-f846-42bc-a131-59b250ced735
  10. I Owned We Happy Few in Game Preview, but now can’t access the full game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Owned We Happy Few in Game Preview, but now can’t access the full game.: The title says it all. I owned We Happy Few in Game Preview about a year and a half ago, but now that I try to download and play the full game on my new console after release, it’s telling me my...