Can’t access games with gold just keeps freezing only lets me buy them permanently but wtf...

Discus and support Can’t access games with gold just keeps freezing only lets me buy them permanently but wtf... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Nevouti [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Nevouti, Jan 17, 2020.

1. /u/Nevouti
    /u/Nevouti Guest

Can’t access games with gold just keeps freezing only lets me buy them permanently but wtf...

/u/Nevouti, Jan 17, 2020
  2. Extermin8r63 Win User

Achievements unlocking for a game I do not own

no not really it may just be a glitch that permanently let's u keep them
  3. Geth Win User

Games with gold wont work

You need gold for games with gold.

Only the 360 lets you keep them.
  4. Irako360 Win User

MW2 modder freeze - console freezes when an online match is about to start

If I attempt to access my classes it freezes and the game does not give me an option to reset my online e stats. Thanks, guys. I'll keep on nagging them. They seem to be ignoring me now. Let's see what happens.

Thanks for trying to help me
  5. pawncrackers Win User

Games with Gold game missing from collection

Just to confirm, any Xbox 360 games that you claim via GWG
    are yours to keep permanently. You only lose the Xbox One titles claimed, when your XBL Gold/or XGPU subscriptions lapse.

If you renew your subscription, you will have access to previously claimed X1 games. :)

FYI: More info, in the
    Games with Gold FAQ.

L
  6. Mr ludicolo69 Win User

I put in my Xbox love pre-paid code but it still says I don’t have live

And I can still access free with gold games I just can’t play online on any
Thema:

1. Can’t access games with gold just keeps freezing only lets me buy them permanently but wtf... - Similar Threads - Can’t access games

2. Can’t launch Roblox Games/Access to Shared Content denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t launch Roblox Games/Access to Shared Content denied: Hi! So when I try to play a Roblox game (piggy/ftf) my xbox (one) tells me that my privacy does not let me see the content created by other users. I looked up on the Internet and I found this:...
  3. Bought Minecraft dlc in Xbox store, can’t access it in minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Minecraft dlc in Xbox store, can’t access it in minecraft: I bought the Ducktales dlc for minecraft through the xbox one store. In minecraft the dlc shows up in the list of dlc i own but i cant access it. When i try minecraft sends me to the marketplace...
  4. I changed my gamertag now I can’t access anything

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamertag now I can’t access anything: So, i started playing minecraft on my computer, and i used to play it on my switch I’d sign into my Microsoft account and I had a realm. I saw the option to change my gamertag, so i did. Now i...
  5. Can’t access my full game library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t access my full game library: Whenever i go into my Full Library i’m constantly greeted with the “check back in a little bit were having trouble getting your stuff right now”. Why does this happen and how do i access my games...
  6. Can’t access ea games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t access ea games: Hello my son cant get on any multiplayer games and we have xbox live gold ultimate. But works for me. This js crazy because some days it works and some days not. We need to talk with an agenr....
  7. Can’t access games and store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t access games and store: Recently I changed the email for my xbox account, and now whenever I try to access a game it doesn’t work. It also says I may need to reinstall or buy the game even though I’ve already bought and...
  8. Can’t Access Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t Access Game: I few years ago I bought Ark Survival Evolved on an old account. Not too long after i bought the game i ended up deleting that account and creating a new one. I have always been able to play the...
  9. Can sign in but can’t access any games at the main menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can sign in but can’t access any games at the main menu: I can sign in OK but when i access any game it just gets me to the main menu and i cant log in using my gamertag whats going on? b48796c5-f846-42bc-a131-59b250ced735
  10. I Owned We Happy Few in Game Preview, but now can’t access the full game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Owned We Happy Few in Game Preview, but now can’t access the full game.: The title says it all. I owned We Happy Few in Game Preview about a year and a half ago, but now that I try to download and play the full game on my new console after release, it’s telling me my...